• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SomeoneIguessIdc

SomeoneIguessIdc

Jul 13, 2024
I'm tired, I'm really tired, things just keep getting worse. I was gonna wait until I have enough money to go to lima to buy N but Im realizing that will be impossible, besides I really can't take this anymore.
I tried every method available for me, cutting wrists, pills, hanging, I even tried using a catheter, no luck.
I keep fantasizing about the idea of jumping from height, but there are no tall buildings in my city that I can jump from, so I thought maybe I could jump off a bridge. There are these bridges here that are designed so people can cross the road, (I think its called a pedestrian bridge?) they are not too high so I don't know if it will work Images 148 I mean the idea would be to jump when a vehicle is getting closer so I can get hit, but would it be effective? how painful would that be?
I'm kinda desperate at this point to worry about pain tho...
Hope you guys can help me, sorry for any grammar mistakes btw, english is not my first language.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and whywere
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
No! Do NOT go there impulsively! You might (very probably) end up HORRIBLY injured as well as traumatizing multiple drivers. I get the frustration... I am constantly thinking about hanging myself when I'm alone, but please try to distract yourself enough in order to research better methods. That bridge is NOT a good way!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: glitteryaliens, thebelljarrr, SoulWhisperer and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
99% will NOT work. The distance is not enough by a long shot. What I imagine is that a person would have messed up arms, legs and the rest of a person's body, maybe even with metal screws and such.

Also, if traffic is coming along, at least for me, I would NOT want to put another driver into the situation of hitting me and having the poor driver having to live with that aspect.

AS far as the pain aspect, my 2 cents worth is that you might experience blinding horrible pain and still not only be breathing BUT consciousness. Back in April 2015 I was driving south, and another driver was coming east, and he blew through the stop sign. I remember nothing till waking up in the ICU the next day and the EMT that was in the back of the ambulance said that I would wake up and scream about the pain and then drift back off.

Please do not even think about trying it, gives me nightmares thinking about it,''

Walter
No! Do NOT go there impulsively! You might (very probably) end up HORRIBLY injured as well as traumatizing multiple drivers. I get the frustration... I am constantly thinking about hanging myself when I'm alone, but please try to distract yourself enough in order to research better methods. That bridge is NOT a good way!
100% agree with you.

Walter

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: thebelljarrr, SomeoneIguessIdc and KillingPain267
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I'm tired, I'm really tired, things just keep getting worse. I was gonna wait until I have enough money to go to lima to buy N but Im realizing that will be impossible, besides I really can't take this anymore.
I tried every method available for me, cutting wrists, pills, hanging, I even tried using a catheter, no luck.
I keep fantasizing about the idea of jumping from height, but there are no tall buildings in my city that I can jump from, so I thought maybe I could jump off a bridge. There are these bridges here that are designed so people can cross the road, (I think its called a pedestrian bridge?) they are not too high so I don't know if it will workView attachment 146705 I mean the idea would be to jump when a vehicle is getting closer so I can get hit, but would it be effective? how painful would that be?
Hope you guys can help me, sorry for any grammar mistakes btw, english is not my first language.
I'm so sorry you're suffering and haven't had success with other attempts. I'm sure you feel trapped. 🫂💔

As others have said, I don't think this would work. It's very likely that you would be seriously injured and your suffering may be worse. Please reconsider this method.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SomeoneIguessIdc and KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I keep fantasizing about the idea of jumping from height, but there are no tall buildings in my city that I can jump from, so I thought maybe I could jump off a bridge. There are these bridges here that are designed so people can cross the road, (I think its called a pedestrian bridge?) they are not too high so I don't know if it will workView attachment 146705 I mean the idea would be to jump when a vehicle is getting closer so I can get hit, but would it be effective? how painful would that be?
How are you now? 🥰 I am still thinking about you, actually. I hope you did not go to the bridge. I'm not against your decision to end it, but please consider better methods, my friend, okay? 🙂

SomeoneIguessIdc

SomeoneIguessIdc

Jul 13, 2024
Also, if traffic is coming along, at least for me, I would NOT want to put another driver into the situation of hitting me and having the poor driver having to live with that aspect.
No! Do NOT go there impulsively! You might (very probably) end up HORRIBLY injured as well as traumatizing multiple drivers.
I think I might have gotten too desperate to consider any of this. For me, hitting a random person with your car is nothing compared to finding the dead body of your daughter/sister. I've just realized how wrong I was. Its so frustrating tho..
How are you now? 🥰 I am still thinking about you, actually. I hope you did not go to the bridge. I'm not against your decision to end it, but please consider better methods, my friend, okay? 🙂
I didnt, I was going to do it tomorrow but the replies made me realized that it was such a bad idea. I'm so sad tho, I guess I'll have to continue searching for other methods. Thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KillingPain267 and SoulWhisperer
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I didnt, I was going to do it tomorrow but the replies made me realized that it was such a bad idea. I'm so sad tho, I guess I'll have to continue searching for other methods. Thank you
Trust me, I'm sad too when I realize that I'm just impulsive 🥺. But it's better in the long term for us to think it through (for our own best and success 🙂). A month ago I was sobbing in pain so much that I considered jumping in a highway, but then people here made me realize it's selfish because it will put innocent drivers and myself in danger. Also, I've watched many gory videos of people in traffic accidents SURVIVE with VERY scary injuries!!!

Last edited:
SomeoneIguessIdc

SomeoneIguessIdc

Jul 13, 2024
Trust me, I'm sad too when I realize that I'm just impulsive 🥺. But it's better in the long term for us to think it through (for our own best and success 🙂). A month ago I was sobbing in pain so much that I considered jumping in a highway, but then people here made me realize it's selfish because it will put innocent drivers and myself in danger. Also, I've watched many gory videos of people in traffic accidents SURVIVE with VERY scary injuries!!!
Man this really gave me a lot of hope, I feel better now <3. I will continue with the N method, I just need to be patient.
Also I think will watch those gore videos to stop thinking about impulsive ways to ctb lol

• Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Man this really gave me a lot of hope, I feel better now <3. I will continue with the N method, I just need to be patient.
Also I think will watch those gore videos to stop thinking about impulsive ways to ctb lol
Yeah, a year ago I became suicidal, but those videos helped me stop being impulsive. Now 11-12 months later I am still suicidal, but at least I am realistic, because I realize how tough the human body is. I am not saying suicide is impossible (it's not), but please do a lot of research for more secure/reliable and peaceful methods. I don't want you to suffer more, and hope the best for you, okay. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: SomeoneIguessIdc and _AllCatsAreGrey_
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I'm glad you feel a little better. I'm glad that we have this place to talk freely and get advice. I completely understand the push and pressure when having an impulsive ctb urge. 🫂💖

I also watch gore videos when feeling impulsive. I find it helpful - both in reducing impulsive urges and being more strategic in my planning.

• Love
Reactions: KillingPain267 and SomeoneIguessIdc