• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mothmanisgay

mothmanisgay

Mar 12, 2024
one thing that has been bothering me ever since my first thought of ctb is that in the country I live in, (north-west europe), there seem to be barely any good jumping locations. rooftops of high buildings are almost always inaccessible (locked doors n such), high multi-level parking garages aren't really a thing, and for some reason high bridges aren't either?? it annoys me so much, but I won't give up my search. just really jealous of americans with high bridges and parking garages or brits with that one specific cliffside.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Come to southern Europe! You'll have a nice Holliday before jumping from one of our many old churches, castles, bridges, buildings, hills, etc. Occasionally, if not careful, one may even fall without intending to.

Reactions: mothmanisgay
mothmanisgay

mothmanisgay

Mar 12, 2024
if I wasn't a broke student, it would honestly be a good idea. maybe if I save up and don't crb early, I might actually consider

Reactions: Artemisia
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
one thing that has been bothering me ever since my first thought of ctb is that in the country I live in, (north-west europe), there seem to be barely any good jumping locations. rooftops of high buildings are almost always inaccessible (locked doors n such), high multi-level parking garages aren't really a thing, and for some reason high bridges aren't either?? it annoys me so much, but I won't give up my search. just really jealous of americans with high bridges and parking garages or brits with that one specific cliffside.
Even if you live somewhere very flat like the Netherlands, high mountains (Alps, Pyrenees) are only a train ride away. I managed to nearly kill myself once in the Pyrenees, long ago, and I wasn't trying to do so. I lost a friend in the Alps a few years after that. If you head north, there are lots of big drops in western Norway.
Even in Belgium there are some river gorges with cliffs (and probably bridges too) that are high enough for a fall to be fatal.