• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wasphyso

wasphyso

Nov 1, 2023
Hey all, I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good jumping locations in Australia thanks

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I don't unfortunately. I live next to 2 motorway/highway bridges, that a number of individuals have took their own lives in the past couple of years.

I don't recommend jumping. The aftermath is pretty brutal to view, from first hand experience.

wasphyso

wasphyso

Nov 1, 2023
I don't unfortunately. I live next to 2 motorway/highway bridges, that a number of individuals have took their own lives in the past couple of years.

I don't recommend jumping. The aftermath is pretty brutal to view, from first hand experience.
Yea I've heard it's very brutal and it's not my preferred method but it's the easiest method available to me. I would do sn but i can't find someone to sell it to me.

Reactions: AerialBoundaries
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Yea I've heard it's very brutal and it's not my preferred method but it's the easiest method available to me. I would do sn but i can't find someone to sell it to me.
You're in the same situation as a lot of us, my friend. If SN was easily obtainable here, I'd already be dead.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION and wasphyso
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
North Head cliffs in Manly - that's the cliff where Scott Johnson was found dead in the Hulu docuseries "Never Let Him Go"

• Informative
Reactions: cutebat and ABSOLUTION
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
North Head cliffs in Manly - that's the cliff where Scott Johnson was found dead in the Hulu docuseries "Never Let Him Go"
There's The Gap near Watson's bay. It's a famous suicide spot. I've seen someone on the edge being counselled by police to come back, think they managed to save her. People hop the fence and sit there almost every week.