• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
We have approximatively the same height. you may have a bit more than me. Cause floors are not very thick here (2,7m from what i've calculated) and the side where i have to jump is a bit more high than the street itself. As i said, i stopped considering those details, i think the height is already pretty serious and sufficient. My main problem is SI.

I'm in France; as i said the time the rescue could arrive really depends on 1) someone actually realise what happened and call them, 2) their ability to access this backyard which is a bit complicated. That's why very late at night is the moment i choosed (and also to not be disturbed, to be alone, it's already enough scary, thinking someone could notice make it worse), i observed the last late sleeper goes around 3-4 o'clock depending the day, and this is approximatively the same hours that one or two others, can wake up, once again it depends the day. I just choosed the most peaceful time, to be as lonely as possible and increase the chances that nobody will notice, so some anticipation but not focusing too much on it because you never know, maybe it could take two hours before sun comes up and people notice or someone could call instantly, who knows, i can't be sure of that...

The other solution was the natural environment around the city which is full of little mountains, rocks everywhere, but you need time to go there etc so i find it much more easy and comfortable to do it from here: as it is much more simple to just go on the balcony and put myself in situation at night. Especially as the final step is hard to assume. Going every day doing a long trip outside the city to finally come back every time seems tiring.

So globally i'm quite confident about the result the main problem is to succeed overcome the fear of it. Even if i did put myself in an impossible situation recently and arriving now at a moment where my living situation is a dead end (no more money for example and bills accumulating), even if i'm pretty sure it's the best thing to do etc doesn't make it more easy on the final step. It was the plan at first, thinking this dead end situation will bring more strenght and will to act but it doesn't really change the mental state your SI is engaging to block you... pretty crazy.
Unless the mountain is really rocky and high, there is a chance of you getting stuck on a tree/branch and grass providing you cushion, which won't kill you at once. Find a place with rock bottom if you wish to go into environment. I have seen few people failing due to the grass.

Reactions: Defenestration
B

black and white

May 27, 2024
Unless the mountain is really rocky and high, there is a chance of you getting stuck on a tree/branch and grass providing you cushion, which won't kill you at once. Find a place with rock bottom if you wish to go into environment. I have seen few people failing due to the grass.
It's rock everywhere, and you can find lots of spot with very great heights. So this is not the concern, it's more about going there when i know how hard it is to conclude... it's interesting/efficient spots (and really beautiful) but too much hassle when you know there is a high chance you won't succeed to make it.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Nous avons à peu près la même hauteur. tu en as peut-être un peu plus que moi. Car les sols ne sont pas très épais ici (2,7m par rapport à ce que j'ai calculé) et le côté où je dois sauter est un peu plus haut que la rue elle-même. Comme je l'ai dit, j'ai arrêté de considérer ces détails, je pense que la hauteur est déjà assez sérieuse et suffisante. Mon principal problème est SI.

Je suis en France ; comme je l'ai dit, le moment où les secours pourraient arriver dépend vraiment de 1) quelqu'un réalise réellement ce qui s'est passé et l'appelle, 2) sa capacité à accéder à cette arrière-cour qui est un peu compliquée. C'est pour ça que très tard le soir est le moment que j'ai choisi (et aussi pour ne pas être dérangé, être seul, c'est déjà assez effrayant de penser que quelqu'un pourrait s'en apercevoir et empirer les choses), j'ai observé que le dernier lève-tard passe vers 3-4 heures. horloge selon les jours, et c'est à peu près les mêmes heures qu'un ou deux autres, peuvent se réveiller, encore une fois cela dépend des jours. J'ai juste choisi le moment le plus paisible, pour être le plus seul possible et augmenter les chances que personne ne le remarque, donc un peu d'anticipation mais sans trop me concentrer là-dessus car on ne sait jamais, peut-être que cela pourrait prendre deux heures avant que le soleil ne se lève et que les gens ne se lèvent. avis ou quelqu'un pourrait appeler instantanément, qui sait, je ne peux pas en être sûr...

L'autre solution était l'environnement naturel autour de la ville qui est plein de petites montagnes, de rochers partout, mais il faut du temps pour y aller etc donc je trouve beaucoup plus facile et confortable de le faire à partir d'ici : car c'est beaucoup plus simple de il suffit d'aller sur le balcon et de me mettre en situation la nuit. D'autant que l'étape finale est difficile à assumer. Faire chaque jour un long voyage hors de la ville pour finalement revenir à chaque fois semble fatiguant.

Donc globalement je suis assez confiant quant au résultat, le principal problème est de réussir à surmonter la peur. Même si je me suis mis récemment dans une situation impossible et que j'arrive maintenant à un moment où ma situation de vie est une impasse (plus d'argent par exemple et de factures qui s'accumulent), même si je suis presque sûr que c'est la meilleure chose à faire etc. cela ne rend pas les choses plus faciles lors de la dernière étape. C'était le plan au début, penser que cette situation sans issue apporterait plus de force et de volonté d'agir mais cela ne change pas vraiment l'état mental dans lequel votre SI s'engage pour vous bloquer... assez fou.
Comme tu es français, je te réponds en français...ta hauteur environ 25-30 m est assez risquée. Sur le site LostAllHope, ils disaient entre 95 et 98/100 de chance après 46m de hauteur sur du dur...
N'as tu pas un endroit plus sur?
Si j'étais toi je ne sauterai pas,peur de la survie ou de l'agonie avant la mort.
C'est dur de prévoir l'impact de la chute...
Pour ceux qui utilisent de l'alcool attention car cela relâche les muscles et ça peut un petit peu augmenter la survie.
Et pour les décontractants ou autres pour moi ça m'a coupé l'envie de sauter car j'ai trouvé la vie belle....
Ps: pareil j'ai un endroit plus sur mais faudrait faire 3h 30 de voiture de nuit + 30 min à pieds au petit matin...comme je conduis pas ça va me revenir hyper cher et si c'est pour pas sauter,aller retour
pour moi il vaut mieux sauter de haut même s'il y a du monde autour pour tenter de vous sauver et appeler hôpital ( pas sauvable) que sauter de pas très haut sans monde et risquer a cause du si de se briser les jambes en sautant pieds devant et dagoniser.

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
We have approximatively the same height. you may have a bit more than me. Cause floors are not very thick here (2,7m from what i've calculated) and the side where i have to jump is a bit more high than the street itself. As i said, i stopped considering those details, i think the height is already pretty serious and sufficient. My main problem is SI.

I'm in France; as i said the time the rescue could arrive really depends on 1) someone actually realise what happened and call them, 2) their ability to access this backyard which is a bit complicated. That's why very late at night is the moment i choosed (and also to not be disturbed, to be alone, it's already enough scary, thinking someone could notice make it worse), i observed the last late sleeper goes around 3-4 o'clock depending the day, and this is approximatively the same hours that one or two others, can wake up, once again it depends the day. I just choosed the most peaceful time, to be as lonely as possible and increase the chances that nobody will notice, so some anticipation but not focusing too much on it because you never know, maybe it could take two hours before sun comes up and people notice or someone could call instantly, who knows, i can't be sure of that...

The other solution was the natural environment around the city which is full of little mountains, rocks everywhere, but you need time to go there etc so i find it much more easy and comfortable to do it from here: as it is much more simple to just go on the balcony and put myself in situation at night. Especially as the final step is hard to assume. Going every day doing a long trip outside the city to finally come back every time seems tiring.

So globally i'm quite confident about the result the main problem is to succeed overcome the fear of it. Even if i did put myself in an impossible situation recently and arriving now at a moment where my living situation is a dead end (no more money for example and bills accumulating), even if i'm pretty sure it's the best thing to do etc doesn't make it more easy on the final step. It was the plan at first, thinking this dead end situation will bring more strenght and will to act but it doesn't really change the mental state your SI is engaging to block you... pretty crazy.
The problem of any suicide is the SI, I was looking at the thread of partial and complete hanging thinking and trying, I already tried it on one occasion, years ago, but if 2 seconds seem long to me, 10 seconds seems agonizing. I have been thinking about shapes and forms for months and I find problems with all of them, except accelerating with a cable around the neck, but the chances of being discovered are very high.

You could always make it more difficult for yourself to access the area, as well as idea. There is a lot of echo in my patio, although not many people sleep in the room that overlooks that area, hopefully no one will wake up and see some Karen hanging out her panties in the morning hahaha.

Yes, thinking about going anywhere is even lazy, it is part of our mental processes, we do not try to make too much of an effort, we want what is most immediate and close, and there is nothing wrong with it, I prefer the ground 100 times over steep rocks, water or wash stalls to choose from.

The mind is complex, it may be that not even being tortured could trick one's mind into choosing death. I feel envious of the USA, where we could get any weapon and end everything with a simple finger... here in Spain I would have such bad luck looking for a gun that I would be scammed or arrested by an undercover police officer...

And have you thought... what to think about when you fall? I am very sick in the head and I think about all this nonsense, relaxing music, what image will I project in my mind... although I am also sure that even by practicing I will not be able to think about anything other than the imminent impact. Impossible to relax, the head boils screaming come on come on, time slows down, hell contained between the ears. I may take more than 2 sleeping pills...

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
Comme tu es français, je te réponds en français...ta hauteur environ 25-30 m est assez risquée. Sur le site LostAllHope, ils disaient entre 95 et 98/100 de chance après 46m de hauteur sur du dur...
Si j'étais toi je ne sauterai pas,peur de la survie ou de l'agonie avant la mort.
Pour ceux qui utilisent de l'alcool attention car cela relâche les muscles et ça peut un petit peu augmenter la survie.
Et pour les décontractants ou autres pour moi ça m'a coupé l'envie de sauter car j'ai trouvé la vie belle....
Je pense que ce genre d'extrapolation est un peu tiré par les cheveux, où disons une extrapolation dans le but d'obtenir une certitude maximale quand à une issue fatale. Comme je l'ai dit dans un précédent post, j'ai trouvé un quote de médecin sur un forum qui disait qu'à partir du septième l'issue devenait assez certaine, pour peu que la tête cogne bien violemment et les statistiques semblent déjà très faibles passé à 30 mètres, soit le dixième étage. Pas besoin d'être einstein pour imaginer et comprendre la dangerosité de la chute quand on regarde le sol depuis le dixième étage. Après on peut toujours trouver des exemples de survie à des hauteurs impressionnantes, il n'ya pas de 100% mais arrivé à 30 mètres J'ai précisé que je sais être vraiment à la limite, où l'efficacité semble déjà sérieuses sans être une létalité certaine. Je suis même étonné que onelegman ait survécu, mais il est parti jambes les premières, elles ont absorbé le gros du choc. A 20-25 mètres on est déjà sur une vitesse de 70km/h, si la tête touche du béton à cette vitesse, la létalité est importante. Je connais un appart qui est au treizième, soit une quarantaine de mètre, la hauteur est très impressionnante et la survie très peu probable qu'importe la manière dont on chute à mon avis. J'ai encore vu un article d'un homme qui a sauté de cette hauteur, quelqu'un alerté par le bruit est venu, il était mort sur le coup.

Donc oui 20-25 mètres c'est vraiment la limite, et faut pas trop foirer sa chute, mais la létalité est déjà extrêmement forte. Encore une fois je suis confronté à un problème pire que ça. C'est bien de vouloir anticiper l'après est de pas se rater car c'est sûr qu'à cette hauteur même en cas de survie on risque d'être très endommagé, handicapé à vie voir dans l'incapacité de pouvoir réessayer un jour. Mais avant tout, faut déjà y arriver, franchir le cap. Mon plus gros soucis aujourd'hui est là. J'ai bien conscience qu'une hauteur supplémentaire serait préférable pour éviter de finir handicapé dans un fauteuil ou autre mais je suis surtout préoccupé par le fait que franchir le pas est extrêmement compliqué.
Je pense que ce genre d'extrapolation est un peu tiré par les cheveux, où disons une extrapolation dans le but d'obtenir une certitude maximale quand à une issue fatale. Comme je l'ai dit dans un précédent post, j'ai trouvé un quote de médecin sur un forum qui disait qu'à partir du septième l'issue devenait assez certaine, pour peu que la tête cogne bien violemment et les statistiques semblent déjà très faibles passé à 30 mètres, soit le dixième étage. Pas besoin d'être einstein pour imaginer et comprendre la dangerosité de la chute quand on regarde le sol depuis le dixième étage. Après on peut toujours trouver des exemples de survie à des hauteurs impressionnantes, il n'ya pas de 100% mais arrivé à 30 mètres J'ai précisé que je sais être vraiment à la limite, où l'efficacité semble déjà sérieuses sans être une létalité certaine. Je suis même étonné que onelegman ait survécu, mais il est parti jambes les premières, elles ont absorbé le gros du choc. A 20-25 mètres on est déjà sur une vitesse de 70km/h, si la tête touche du béton à cette vitesse, la létalité est importante. Je connais un appart qui est au treizième, soit une quarantaine de mètre, la hauteur est très impressionnante et la survie très peu probable qu'importe la manière dont on chute à mon avis. J'ai encore vu un article d'un homme qui a sauté de cette hauteur, quelqu'un alerté par le bruit est venu, il était mort sur le coup.

Donc oui 20-25 mètres c'est vraiment la limite, et faut pas trop foirer sa chute, mais la létalité est déjà extrêmement forte. Encore une fois je suis confronté à un problème pire que ça. C'est bien de vouloir anticiper l'après est de pas se rater car c'est sûr qu'à cette hauteur même en cas de survie on risque d'être très endommagé, handicapé à vie voir dans l'incapacité de pouvoir réessayer un jour. Mais avant tout, faut déjà y arriver, franchir le cap. Mon plus gros soucis aujourd'hui est là. J'ai bien conscience qu'une hauteur supplémentaire serait préférable pour éviter de finir handicapé dans un fauteuil ou autre mais je suis surtout préoccupé par le fait que franchir le pas est extrêmement compliqué.
The problem of any suicide is the SI, I was looking at the thread of partial and complete hanging thinking and trying, I already tried it on one occasion, years ago, but if 2 seconds seem long to me, 10 seconds seems agonizing. I have been thinking about shapes and forms for months and I find problems with all of them, except accelerating with a cable around the neck, but the chances of being discovered are very high.

You could always make it more difficult for yourself to access the area, as well as idea. There is a lot of echo in my patio, although not many people sleep in the room that overlooks that area, hopefully no one will wake up and see some Karen hanging out her panties in the morning hahaha.

Yes, thinking about going anywhere is even lazy, it is part of our mental processes, we do not try to make too much of an effort, we want what is most immediate and close, and there is nothing wrong with it, I prefer the ground 100 times over steep rocks, water or wash stalls to choose from.

The mind is complex, it may be that not even being tortured could trick one's mind into choosing death. I feel envious of the USA, where we could get any weapon and end everything with a simple finger... here in Spain I would have such bad luck looking for a gun that I would be scammed or arrested by an undercover police officer...

And have you thought... what to think about when you fall? I am very sick in the head and I think about all this nonsense, relaxing music, what image will I project in my mind... although I am also sure that even by practicing I will not be able to think about anything other than the imminent impact. Impossible to relax, the head boils screaming come on come on, time slows down, hell contained between the ears. I may take more than 2 sleeping pills...
it depends on anyone. The thing is i used many different drugs when i was younger, not like a crazy but enough to know how i react and how my mind is. My consciousness is very strong and doesn't really like to be turned off so easily. I took some very toxic substance 20 years ago that are very dangerous, lethal at a certain dose and which are supposed not only to provoke hallucinations, but really turning off the consciousness and it didnt put mine off... The first time i had few hallucinations, and mostly one very powerful, i believed it as real for about 2 seconds and realised it was just hallucination. After that, on several occasions i saw people completely off with this plant, completely living dreams awake, seemed like living in another dimension, impossible to communicate with them for hours and the next day still sure those people with whom they were talking to really were there (when in fact... not).... That's how strong my consciousness is unfortunately. Even when sleeping it's hard for it to be turned off... That's how i am.
That's why i know, there's not so much i can do about SI. Even alcohol (i don't like it at all anyway), substances, music, any sort of mental persuasion, etc won't really help me and won't really decrease SI.

This forum is funny in some ways. People may look at us like crazy, insane or desperate people; think this website is dangerous. But the thing is by sharing true informations without judgements, seems much more effective to calm down suicidal will than hearing bullshit like "life is beautiful blablabla".
I came here to see if there were serious methods i forgot to consider, and after spending hours here i'm a bit empty.

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Ps: pareil j'ai un endroit plus sur mais faudrait faire 3h 30 de voiture de nuit + 30 min à pieds au petit matin...comme je conduis pas ça va me revenir hyper cher et si c'est pour pas sauter,aller retour
pour moi il vaut mieux sauter de haut même s'il y a du monde autour pour tenter de vous sauver et appeler hôpital ( pas sauvable) que sauter de pas très haut sans monde et risquer a cause du si de se briser les jambes en sautant pieds devant et dagoniser.
It is difficult to find higher places, if there are any, they are usually hotels and viewpoints full of people (and security measures). One must know the terrain to plan how to get to the other side, so as not to be seen... one has what one has. and studies that known and reliable environment to avoid problems that are often not even thought to occur.

It's not difficult to predict the impact, it's almost impossible, unless you know physics. I have my experience, I jumped straight and fell straight, standing up, that saved me, well, that and that there was a medical center nearby, they warned me, they would give me tourniquets and who knows what until the ambulance arrived that induced a coma and while I saw myself get into the ambulance, I stayed like that for 15 days.

I'm not trying to give you moral lessons, but jumping on people and being able to kill someone who was simply passing by for the first time to get somewhere faster by chance... I don't see it well. Destroy your life, not that of another person and collaterally, that of their family.

I can guarantee you that you feel no pain after the impact, at most a tingling, which I suspect was trickles of blood coming from 20 different wounds. It would be enough for us to not be conscious, to lose blood, body heat and for no one to come until everything was over. But it's pure chance in our case. @Defenestration how would you do it? headlong? How would you make sure you don't fall on your feet or side? It is very difficult. Inertia with the last surface you touched could send you spinning, or a last reflex act of holding on to that window could save you as you fall and crash into lower floors, slowing you down. Too many unknowns, hence I bet everything on free fall without looking where I'm going, with luck, the wind resistance will keep me pretty close to the chosen position... I think too much.

I continue to appreciate each new response, friends (if you don't mind that we call ourselves that)

it depends on anyone. The thing is i used many different drugs when i was younger, not like a crazy but enough to know how i react and how my mind is. My consciousness is very strong and doesn't really like to be turned off so easily. I took some very toxic substance 20 years ago that are very dangerous, lethal at a certain dose and which are supposed not only to provoke hallucinations, but really turning off the consciousness and it didnt put mine off... The first time i had few hallucinations, and mostly one very powerful, i believed it as real for about 2 seconds and realised it was just hallucination. After that, on several occasions i saw people completely off with this plant, completely living dreams awake, seemed like living in another dimension, impossible to communicate with them for hours and the next day still sure those people with whom they were talking to really were there (when in fact... not).... That's how strong my consciousness is unfortunately. Even when sleeping it's hard for it to be turned off... That's how i am.
That's why i know, there's not so much i can do about SI. Even alcohol (i don't like it at all anyway), substances, music, any sort of mental persuasion, etc won't really help me and won't really decrease SI.

This forum is funny in some ways. People may look at us like crazy, insane or desperate people; think this website is dangerous. But the thing is by sharing true informations without judgements, seems much more effective to calm down suicidal will than hearing bullshit like "life is beautiful blablabla".
I came here to see if there were serious methods i forgot to consider, and after spending hours here i'm a bit empty.
As I mentioned, in the book The Complete Suicide Manual, by Wataru Tsumuri, it says that from 20 meters the lethality is high, at higher altitudes the percentage is always 100. Yes, a person can fall from a high voltage pylon and survive, probably because he crashes into the bars on the way down and slows down little by little to end up on the grass. In the book he gives many examples, such as people who jump from the 15th floor and end up on the sheet metal that protects bicycles or cars, which cushions you enormously, they are malleable surfaces, not cement.

A father can break his neck when he falls putting on a light bulb or a worker can break his head for not wearing a helmet while changing a couple of screws, it all depends on the fall. You're not going to demotivate us (I'm not saying this in a bad way) 25 or 30 meters doesn't make much of a difference when you reach maximum speed and fall head first. Our worst enemy is the body's instinctive fear of knowing that something very bad can (and undoubtedly will) happen when we take the step.

When you are on a cliff, or someone pulls out a weapon, your mind acts accordingly and activates the defense mechanisms, running, avoiding that danger and even fighting against the person who has the weapon, the problem is that here we want to ignore that defense mechanism , something that the psyche does not allow when lucid.

Exactly, I landed on my feet, every bone pulverized, my body continued to go down and hit my hip, which also broke, my tailbone and 2 vertebrae. Then the impact stopped and it was like dropping to the ground on my back. No brain trauma or anything similar, just that a kidney separated a little from the tissues that held it in place. The worst thing is that the leg would have been partially saved, but I caught a flesh-eating virus in the ICU and it gave me gangrene, to the point that they amputated 2 pieces of my leg, the last one to ensure that it did not spread. The surgeons are butchers and I have... about 20 cm of femur left, my leg can't show with boxers on. I can walk with crutches but not wear a prosthesis. And after 20 years like this, in addition to other things, I can't take it anymore and I want this time to turn out well.

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je pense que ce genre d'extrapolation est un peu tiré par les cheveux, où disons une extrapolation dans le mais d'obtenir une certitude maximale quand à une issue fatale. Comme je l'ai dit dans un post précédent, j'ai trouvé une citation de médecin sur un forum qui disait qu'à partir du septième l'issue devenait assez certaine, pour peu que la tête cogne bien violemment et les statistiques semblent déjà très faible passé à 30 mètres, soit le dixième étage. Pas besoin d'être Einstein pour imaginer et comprendre la dangerosité de la chute quand on regarde le sol depuis le dixième étage. Après on peut toujours trouver des exemples de survie à des hauteurs impressionnantes, il n'ya pas de 100% mais arrivé à 30 mètres J'ai précisé que je sais être vraiment à la limite, où l'efficacité semble déjà sérieuses sans être une létalité certaine. Je suis même étonné que onelegman ait survécu, mais il est parti jambes les premières, elles ont absorbé le gros du choc. A 20-25 mètres on est déjà sur une vitesse de 70km/h, si la tête touche du béton à cette vitesse, la létalité est importante. Je connais un appart qui est au treizième, soit une quarantaine de mètres, la hauteur est très impressionnante et la survie très peu probable qu'importe la manière dont on chute à mon avis. J'ai encore vu un article d'un homme qui a sauté de cette hauteur, quelqu'un alerté par le bruit est venu, il était mort sur le coup.

Donc oui 20-25 mètres c'est vraiment la limite, et faut pas trop foirer sa chute, mais la létalité est déjà extrêmement forte. Encore une fois je suis confronté à un problème pire que ça. C'est bien de vouloir anticiper l'après est de pas se rater car c'est sûr qu'à cette hauteur même en cas de survie on risque d'être très endommagé, handicapé à vie voir dans l'incapacité de pouvoir réessayer un jour. Mais avant tout, il faut déjà y arriver, franchir le cap. Mon plus gros soucis aujourd'hui est là. J'ai bien conscience qu'une hauteur supplémentaire serait préférable pour éviter de finir handicapé dans un fauteuil ou autre mais je suis surtout préoccupé par le fait que franchir le pas est extrêmement compliqué.

cela dépend de chacun. Le fait est que j'ai consommé beaucoup de drogues différentes quand j'étais plus jeune, pas comme un fou mais suffisamment pour savoir comment je réagis et comment est mon esprit. Ma conscience est très forte et n'aime pas vraiment être éteinte aussi facilement. J'ai pris il y a 20 ans une substance très toxique, très dangereuse, mortelle à une certaine dose et qui est censée non seulement provoquer des hallucinations, mais vraiment éteindre la conscience et ça n'a pas rebuté la mienne... La première fois j'en ai pris peu. des hallucinations, et surtout une très puissante, j'ai cru que c'était réel pendant environ 2 secondes et j'ai réalisé que ce n'était qu'une hallucination. Après cela, à plusieurs reprises, j'ai vu des gens complètement perdus avec cette plante, vivant des rêves complètement éveillés, ils avaient l'impression de vivre dans une autre dimension, impossible de communiquer avec eux pendant des heures et le lendemain, toujours sûr que les gens avec qui ils parlaient l'étaient vraiment. là (alors qu'en fait... non).... Voilà à quel point ma conscience est malheureusement forte. Même en dormant, il est difficile de l'éteindre... C'est comme ça que je suis.
C'est pourquoi je sais, je ne peux pas faire grand-chose contre SI. Même l'alcool (je n'aime pas ça du tout de toute façon), les substances, la musique, toute sorte de persuasion mentale, etc. ne m'aideront pas vraiment et ne diminueront pas vraiment l'IS.

Ce forum est drôle à certains égards. Les gens peuvent nous considérer comme des fous, des fous ou des désespérés ; je pense que ce site est dangereux. Mais le truc, c'est qu'en partageant des informations vraies sans jugement, cela semble bien plus efficace pour calmer les volontés suicidaires qu'entendre des conneries du genre "la vie est belle blablabla".
Je suis venu ici pour voir s'il y avait des méthodes sérieuses que j'avais oublié de considérer, et après avoir passé des heures ici, je suis un peu vide.
Perso je peux trouver une hauteur de 70m. dune passerelle en atterrissant sur une route ou de l'herbe mais le gros souci est que j'ai peur dheurter un fil lors du saut et que ça ralentisse totalement ma chute. Tous les fils qui retiennent la passerelle...faut passer à travers pas évident...il ya déjà eu plusieurs suicides rapprochés faut que je me dépêche si on ils vont finir par grillagée ou mettre des pompiers...j'ai appris que les pompiers ont effectué des exercices d'escalades...

sinon oui dominici est mort de 10 m pierre quinon de 5 m et j'ai une voisine de 80 ans qui est morte du 2rme étage(étage assez haut, pas morte dur le coup) et j'ai un ami hémophilie qui est mort en tombant de sa hauteur en heurtant le coin d'un.meuble...

Oui moi aussi j'ai demandé à un médecin du samu + un généraliste + un autre dur le net si en sautant du 18eme ou 20eme étage chance de survies....ils m'ont tous dit quasi nulles...

Excuse moi si je me suis mal exprimé noir et blanc,j'espère que je ne t'ai pas blessé
Je pense que ce genre d'extrapolation est un peu tiré par les cheveux, où disons une extrapolation dans le mais d'obtenir une certitude maximale quand à une issue fatale. Comme je l'ai dit dans un post précédent, j'ai trouvé une citation de médecin sur un forum qui disait qu'à partir du septième l'issue devenait assez certaine, pour peu que la tête cogne bien violemment et les statistiques semblent déjà très faible passé à 30 mètres, soit le dixième étage. Pas besoin d'être Einstein pour imaginer et comprendre la dangerosité de la chute quand on regarde le sol depuis le dixième étage. Après on peut toujours trouver des exemples de survie à des hauteurs impressionnantes, il n'ya pas de 100% mais arrivé à 30 mètres J'ai précisé que je sais être vraiment à la limite, où l'efficacité semble déjà sérieuses sans être une létalité certaine. Je suis même étonné que onelegman ait survécu, mais il est parti jambes les premières, elles ont absorbé le gros du choc. A 20-25 mètres on est déjà sur une vitesse de 70km/h, si la tête touche du béton à cette vitesse, la létalité est importante. Je connais un appart qui est au treizième, soit une quarantaine de mètres, la hauteur est très impressionnante et la survie très peu probable qu'importe la manière dont on chute à mon avis. J'ai encore vu un article d'un homme qui a sauté de cette hauteur, quelqu'un alerté par le bruit est venu, il était mort sur le coup.

Donc oui 20-25 mètres c'est vraiment la limite, et faut pas trop foirer sa chute, mais la létalité est déjà extrêmement forte. Encore une fois je suis confronté à un problème pire que ça. C'est bien de vouloir anticiper l'après est de pas se rater car c'est sûr qu'à cette hauteur même en cas de survie on risque d'être très endommagé, handicapé à vie voir dans l'incapacité de pouvoir réessayer un jour. Mais avant tout, il faut déjà y arriver, franchir le cap. Mon plus gros soucis aujourd'hui est là. J'ai bien conscience qu'une hauteur supplémentaire serait préférable pour éviter de finir handicapé dans un fauteuil ou autre mais je suis surtout préoccupé par le fait que franchir le pas est extrêmement compliqué.

cela dépend de chacun. Le fait est que j'ai consommé beaucoup de drogues différentes quand j'étais plus jeune, pas comme un fou mais suffisamment pour savoir comment je réagis et comment est mon esprit. Ma conscience est très forte et n'aime pas vraiment être éteinte aussi facilement. J'ai pris il y a 20 ans une substance très toxique, très dangereuse, mortelle à une certaine dose et qui est censée non seulement provoquer des hallucinations, mais vraiment éteindre la conscience et ça n'a pas rebuté la mienne... La première fois j'en ai pris peu. des hallucinations, et surtout une très puissante, j'ai cru que c'était réel pendant environ 2 secondes et j'ai réalisé que ce n'était qu'une hallucination. Après cela, à plusieurs reprises, j'ai vu des gens complètement perdus avec cette plante, vivant des rêves complètement éveillés, ils avaient l'impression de vivre dans une autre dimension, impossible de communiquer avec eux pendant des heures et le lendemain, toujours sûr que les gens avec qui ils parlaient l'étaient vraiment. là (alors qu'en fait... non).... Voilà à quel point ma conscience est malheureusement forte. Même en dormant, il est difficile de l'éteindre... C'est comme ça que je suis.
C'est pourquoi je sais, je ne peux pas faire grand-chose contre SI. Même l'alcool (je n'aime pas ça du tout de toute façon), les substances, la musique, toute sorte de persuasion mentale, etc. ne m'aideront pas vraiment et ne diminueront pas vraiment l'IS.

Ce forum est drôle à certains égards. Les gens peuvent nous considérer comme des fous, des fous ou des désespérés ; je pense que ce site est dangereux. Mais le truc, c'est qu'en partageant des informations vraies sans jugement, cela semble bien plus efficace pour calmer les volontés suicidaires qu'entendre des conneries du genre "la vie est belle blablabla".
Je suis venu ici pour voir s'il y avait des méthodes sérieuses que j'avais oublié de considérer, et après avoir passé des heures ici, je suis un peu vide.
Perso je peux trouver une hauteur de 70m. dune passerelle en atterrissant sur une route ou de l'herbe mais le gros souci est que j'ai peur dheurter un fil lors du saut et que ça ralentisse totalement ma chute. Tous les fils qui retiennent la passerelle...faut passer à travers pas évident...il ya déjà eu plusieurs suicides rapprochés faut que je me dépêche si on ils vont finir par grillagée ou mettre des pompiers...j'ai appris que les pompiers ont effectué des exercices d'escalades...

sinon oui dominici est mort de 10 m pierre quinon de 5 m et j'ai une voisine de 80 ans qui est morte du 2rme étage(étage assez haut, pas morte dur le coup) et j'ai un ami hémophilie qui est mort en tombant de sa hauteur en heurtant le coin d'un.meuble...

Oui moi aussi j'ai demandé à un médecin du samu + un généraliste + un autre dur le net si en sautant du 18eme ou 20eme étage chance de survies....ils m'ont tous dit quasi nulles...

Excuse moi si je me suis mal exprimé noir et blanc,j'espère que je ne t'ai pas blessé

M

mintgreendolphin

Nov 14, 2023
Out of curiosity does anyone know the best height if one were to land on grass or an area that is mostly soil?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Out of curiosity does anyone know the best height if one were to land on grass or an area that is mostly soil?
If you can avoid falling on grass or soft ground better, I think it would be impossible to calculate, I would say twice the normal height, it is not like water that turns into cement on impact.

I just returned from a private consultation with a psychologist. She told me that as soon as I left there, I should run to the hospital.

She was nice and I asked her if there was any way to significantly cancel the SI and she told me no, obviously. But obviously there must be, but she's not going to tell you, especially if she already knows your ideas. I'm guessing it's some weird prescription drug that's impossible to get through normal means.

They promised me that they could help me, but that is for me the dark side of psychologists and psychiatrists, they have studied the mind and dozens of ways to "manipulate" people, they are going to tell you the right words to keep you going to therapy, which have hope, and that bothers me a lot, because the vast majority seek to help you just enough so that you have to continue with them as long as they can.

I have explained to him that it would prolong the mental agony and that I don't want help, I want to turn off my brain and stop suffering. That I was only there to reassure my family and that I had everything already thought out. I have noticed a genuine discomfort in her eyes, luckily, she can go to a professional colleague to treat her, treat herself and even take medication if by chance she ends up affected by the death of a patient.

I trust that the sleeping pills will make me half stupid and take away all the fear possible. I have no choice, no matter what the shrinks say.

Last edited:
Reactions: mintgreendolphin
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Par curiosité, quelqu'un connaît-il la meilleure hauteur si l'on atterrit sur de l'herbe ou sur une zone principalement constituée de terre ?
Same question
Si on pouvait mieux éviter de tomber sur l'herbe ou sur un sol meuble, je pense que ce serait impossible à calculer, je dirais deux fois la hauteur normale, ce n'est pas comme l'eau qui se transforme en ciment à l 'impact.

Je reviens tout juste d'une consultation privée avec un psychologue. Elle m'a dit que dès que je serais parti, je devrais courir à l'hôpital.

Elle était gentille et je lui ai demandé s'il y avait un moyen d'annuler de manière significative le OUI et elle m'a répondu non, évidemment. Mais évidemment, il doit y en avoir, mais elle ne vous le dira pas, surtout si elle connaît déjà vos idées. Je suppose que c'est un médicament sur ordonnance étrange qu'il est impossible d'obtenir par des moyens normaux.

Ils m'ont promis qu'ils pourraient m'aider, mais c'est pour moi le côté obscur des psychologues et des psychiatres, ils ont étudié l'esprit et des dizaines de façons de "manipuler" les gens, ils vont vous dire les bons pour continuer aux thérapies, qui ont de l'espoir, et cela me dérange beaucoup, car la grande majorité cherche à vous aider juste assez pour que vous deviez continuer avec elles aussi longtemps qu'elles le peuvent.

Je lui ai expliqué que cela prolongeait l'agonie mentale et que je ne veux pas d'aide, je veux éteindre mon cerveau et arrêter de souffrir. Que j'étais là uniquement pour rassurer ma famille et que j'avais déjà tout pensé. J'ai remarqué un véritable inconfort dans ses yeux, heureusement, elle peut se rendre chez un collègue professionnel pour la soigner, se soigner et même prendre des médicaments si d'aventure elle se retrouve affectée par le décès d'un patient.

J'espère que les somnifères me rendront à moitié stupide et enlèveront toute la peur possible. Je n'ai pas le choix, quoi qu'en dire les psys.
Frankly, what you shouldn't do is land in a bush or tree, but if it's a bit of earth or grass and the distance is long: 50 meters or more, it's fine... you have already fallen on grass from your height while tripping it hurts less than on the ground ok but it still hurts then with a great height and if the fall is not slowed by something grass it is a bit the same as hard ...

for water it's different it's a very high height some people have fun jumping 50 m into the water

Last edited:
Reactions: mintgreendolphin
U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022

In the US, unfortunately there is gun control like anywhere else, pretty much. A citizen can be disqualified because of criminal history, psychiatric history and some other factors.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
In the US, unfortunately there is gun control like anywhere else, pretty much. A citizen can be disqualified because of criminal history, psychiatric history and some other factors.
Yes, I imagine there are security measures in that regard, but there will always be the black market, a friend of a friend, an alley in a bad neighborhood in another state... I guess the cinema has convinced me too much that in the USA You can get a gun with little effort. damn hollywood -_-

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
All is fine, you didn't hurt me. I'm just conscious that 7th/8th floors is the minimum for a certain lethal issue. I woudn't try under that, it's a half-half chance that is not interesting.
So yeah 20-25 meters is the minimum for a high chance of death issue. Just don't jump legs first. 30 began to be pretty serious, and over up to 40 and more, death is almost a certainty.
I wouldnt jump under the 6th floor or let's say 18m, the issue is too uncertain, with head first it could ne enough, but there are factors you con't really control, especially body reflexes etc.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
I'm not scared of surviving if I find the right spot.

Just like the train method, those who survive often don't plan it well.

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
@ onelegman, hello friend ;)
I would not advise sleeping pills. I tried pills two days ago, those i have are anti-isthaminic, and could be used to decrease anguish. It's supposed to be not so strong, and given more to children. One was light, a bit relaxing, but not very obvious, i took a second one about 45 min after. As i already mentioned, i have a certain resistance to drugs but i've been surprised that those pills were quite effective (on an empty stomach...).

So understand,that those kind of medication are used for some specific purposes. To deacrease anguish, to decrease depression, to balance moods, to make you sleep etc (depending the pills). And those drugs are quite good at what they are supposed to do. So understand that they will relax you and make you sleep mostly.
I don't really think we can count on those kind of material to keep SI under control. You'll most likely lose some motivation or needed going to bed. Honnestly in my case those pills were kind of a flying carpet, i was calm, a bit high, relaxed; could have enjoyed the trip but it was also pretty effective to sleep. Honnestly i wasn't in the mood of trying going to the balcony because of the pills. I did put a movie and slept quickly Remember that we have to act at a very late hour, it's also better to be prepared physically to that and already living at night weeks before the event. Otherwise, you have to fight tiredness and sleep...

About alcohol, okay it's a bit different than those pills, and actually it tends to seriously diminish the consciousness, but at a certain dose already. Also note that as far as it affects the consciousness, it also affects the control of your body. When you have to climb on a railing, a bridge or any structure whatever, the alcohol could makes you clumsy and you could fall in a wrong position at a wrong moment because of the alcohol. So it seems a risk to take without being sure it will really help with SI... hum.

But once again, it depends about anyone. It seems for me, none of those things will really help, actually could even make it more complicated. For me it seems to just be about me and myself (or SI call it as you want), to find the courage for one second to just let it go. But i'm not saying this is true for anyone. It's up to everyone to find what could work for them.

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Antihistamines usually make you sleepy, but that is not their main function.

Yes, I understand that hypnotics are not miraculous, as doctors call them, but I have been taking them for many years and I am certain that they will help me in some way, 2 hours after taking 1, looking from the laundry room window to the window from where I'm going to jump, I don't have so many doubts or contrary thoughts, so I suppose that 2 of them, which would be 20 mg of zolpidem, which in the package insert indicates that it is considered a benzodiazepine, will help me more to have a dull head .

I have been doing a lot of nightlife for years, I never fall asleep before 2 a.m. and I won't drink anything until my father goes to bed around that time. I will also try to have a light dinner, a French omelette or something like that, so that once I take the pills , it doesn't take long for the stomach to start processing them. I can fight sleep, being in that state should help me not think too much as I climb up, roll over to sit down and then flop down.

I haven't drunk alcohol since I was 18, they always advise against it for the reason you mention and because it relaxes the muscles, which apparently causes minor injuries, which I don't understand because a relaxed body would not offer resistance to an impact and would break. whatever is hit? No idea, but in my case at least I wouldn't use alcohol.

As I said, I think we must avoid thinking about what will happen next, limit the brain to not think beyond the gesture that will make us fall, not think about the fall, how we will fall, possible injuries, if they find us... nothing , not think about any of that, put up a mental barrier, (which costs a lot) and do it. I think we can practice that and get a good result.

@blackandwhite Do you know what day you want to do it? I think that right now, in this thread, we are the 2 closest to doing it.

It happens to me that, when I sleep little or badly, the rest of the day I am like a zombie, depressed and without desire for anything, with a cloudy mind, maybe that also helps me, I suppose it happens to anyone of us, except the depressive part .

rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
thank you for this, are there any other ways that can help eliminate SI?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Today I went to a psychiatrist who is an expert in BPD, my illness. He has been, without a doubt, the best doctor I have encountered in 20 years. In addition to telling me part of his life and his family's history of suicide, he told me without hesitation that most psychologists don't care about patients, that he does too, but not all of them. He has been hilarious.

He has prescribed me fluoxetine and topiramate, since I have told him everything in detail, I will not take it and the plan still stands.

He has been trying to persuade me for a long time, almost the entire hour. And curiously, he later told me that if I take a bottle of whiskey and 2 boxes of zolpidem I will have certain death. I have told him that it is hell to kill yourself with pills, that he thought he wanted me to go into a coma and be hospitalized for half my life. In addition to not drinking alcohol, he would be unable to drink a bottle of anything. My body would vomit first from the alcohol, and then from the pills, the body is wise. If you put a toxin in a large quantity, the first thing it does is expel everything that is in the stomach. Besides that it is extremely painful

The bastard laughed and confessed that he had no way to catch me. But I found it incredible that a professional would give me advice like that, even though I could lose his job. A good man in my opinion.

He has also told me that there is no way to cancel the SI, although I still think that some medication can do it. We will never know...

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
Antihistamines usually make you sleepy, but that is not their main function.

Yes, I understand that hypnotics are not miraculous, as doctors call them, but I have been taking them for many years and I am certain that they will help me in some way, 2 hours after taking 1, looking from the laundry room window to the window from where I'm going to jump, I don't have so many doubts or contrary thoughts, so I suppose that 2 of them, which would be 20 mg of zolpidem, which in the package insert indicates that it is considered a benzodiazepine, will help me more to have a dull head .

I have been doing a lot of nightlife for years, I never fall asleep before 2 a.m. and I won't drink anything until my father goes to bed around that time. I will also try to have a light dinner, a French omelette or something like that, so that once I take the pills , it doesn't take long for the stomach to start processing them. I can fight sleep, being in that state should help me not think too much as I climb up, roll over to sit down and then flop down.

I haven't drunk alcohol since I was 18, they always advise against it for the reason you mention and because it relaxes the muscles, which apparently causes minor injuries, which I don't understand because a relaxed body would not offer resistance to an impact and would break. whatever is hit? No idea, but in my case at least I wouldn't use alcohol.

As I said, I think we must avoid thinking about what will happen next, limit the brain to not think beyond the gesture that will make us fall, not think about the fall, how we will fall, possible injuries, if they find us... nothing , not think about any of that, put up a mental barrier, (which costs a lot) and do it. I think we can practice that and get a good result.

@blackandwhite Do you know what day you want to do it? I think that right now, in this thread, we are the 2 closest to doing it.

It happens to me that, when I sleep little or badly, the rest of the day I am like a zombie, depressed and without desire for anything, with a cloudy mind, maybe that also helps me, I suppose it happens to anyone of us, except the depressive part .
hi friend. As i said, it clearly depends on anyone. I just try to share my own perspective from the past weeks (and assumption that seems logical to me).
Definitely over thinking seems to be counter productive. this is maybe where a little bit of meditation can help, lets say in the hour before the attempt, to calm your nerves and block the thought; but nothing more, it' won't really change the SI.

Yes i'm thiking about it too; we are closedto it.... in our bubble... i looked the forum a bit and honnestly, this is interesting at some point but rather weird to see people raving so much about suicide, and yet be present here since months or years (not judging at all, i understand it is difficult and i understand they feel familiar to this atmosphere) but i'm personnaly here because i wanted to inform myself about different methods and because i'm on the way to do it... When will i do it? Probably very soon, from a night to another, within a week if possible, it's a matter of days now.

I was reading about hanging (partial or full) today. I always thought it was about asphyxia and it appeared very cruel and painful method. I just discovered it's more about blocking the blood from carotids (and finally be able to breath). So it's supposed to make you pass out wihtin 10-15 seconds, but dying within minutes (5 to 10 probably) without feeling the agony (but nothing sure, some say they regain consciousness during the process...). The thing is this method is known to be one that need the most serious organization and even practice... And i have no time to waste. So maybe i will try a test on partial next days to see what's going on, to give mean alternate possibility, and keep myself a bit busy and focus during the day.

for some reasons i find the jump more straight, fast and easy. It is just about a very strong SI, but i think it can be done, nothing impossible. SI is just very strong to make us panic and discourage us but it's also a mind/body illusion and in case of a jump it's nothing more than less a second of will and action, you just let go your hand from the railing, end of story. Just that, simply open your hand (or make a jump depending the spot). I don't think it's more difficult than waiting minutes or hours by poisonning. Even hanging seems to demand lots of practice to make it right. You still have one jump to make (so same as us) and after that you will be panicked a lot, maybe pass out within 20 seconds, but if not, whats going on if you stay consious 5 to 10 minutes suffocating on your rope?

But yeah friend we are pretty close to it. In the past i would have been interested to try share with the other member, i'm sure we have plenty common points and empathy. But i'm already on the way to conclude it, as you. If we succeed, this would have been the last link we made with someone else, a last connection with another human beging, a deep one about our final destination... it's not nothing... we don't know each others at all, but there is something beautiful and powerful into this exchange, while this could be our last.

If i fail to make my conclusion in this month of june (basically in the next two weeks), i will take a bit of time, some months to prepare another plan with SN. But i don't think about it as an option, because i just want to end it quickly and my situation is precarious and surely been homeless within a month. I'm just conscious, my SI already blocked me since weeks so i'm just prepared this could happen unfortunately.
Today I went to a psychiatrist who is an expert in BPD, my illness. He has been, without a doubt, the best doctor I have encountered in 20 years. In addition to telling me part of his life and his family's history of suicide, he told me without hesitation that most psychologists don't care about patients, that he does too, but not all of them. He has been hilarious.

He has prescribed me fluoxetine and topiramate, since I have told him everything in detail, I will not take it and the plan still stands.

He has been trying to persuade me for a long time, almost the entire hour. And curiously, he later told me that if I take a bottle of whiskey and 2 boxes of zolpidem I will have certain death. I have told him that it is hell to kill yourself with pills, that he thought he wanted me to go into a coma and be hospitalized for half my life. In addition to not drinking alcohol, he would be unable to drink a bottle of anything. My body would vomit first from the alcohol, and then from the pills, the body is wise. If you put a toxin in a large quantity, the first thing it does is expel everything that is in the stomach. Besides that it is extremely painful

The bastard laughed and confessed that he had no way to catch me. But I found it incredible that a professional would give me advice like that, even though I could lose his job. A good man in my opinion.

He has also told me that there is no way to cancel the SI, although I still think that some medication can do it. We will never know...
oh, one point i forgot... about alcohol and relaxing muscles.... It's physical, actually if muscles are relaxed they will absorb the impact better and protect the body better... That's why a stressful body, tensed by stress, cold or anything is better.... It could appear counter intuitive but if muscles are tensed, they will protect less the body and organs, the more smooth the more absorption....

once again it is a detail i don't care much about in my case. I'm very skinny, tall and skinny, so my muscles are not that important relaxed or not. I know i just need to fall on my back, neck and/or head impacted violently and i'm done.

Honnestly the more i read things or test (i was testing strangulation by hands to try find this sweetspot for hanging, didn't succeed fully but you can already feel a little something, blood is not blocked totally but partially) and actually this thing is not painful. The human body isnt masochist. If things get too intense, we have standby modes (coma...) to block feeling more. I have no doubt, some methods are more painful than others etc, like evrything but i think SI is tricking us, feeling like it's unbelievable pain and agony that waits for us. But you confirmed (as other things i've read) that the jump method isn't painful, you smashed your legs and several bones violently, you were totally conscious yet not feeling a thing.... I think when you shot your head with a gun, it happends so fast and the brain is so shocked instantly that there's no time and place for any feelings.... People who endured car accident or different kind of trauma, never talk about the pain, eventually they talk about the fear they felt for an instant, understanding what was happening just before the black out.
And usually with the body, pain is not always about intensity in fact but the duration. The longer, the more painful. For example when you suffer from teeth, or a simple cutoff, it's not that painful intensively talking. It's the fact that it doesn't stop or calm down for hours or even days, that make it horrible... On the other hand if you destroy your ankle the pain could be more intense but at some specific short moment (when you hit of if you try to walk with it). As far as you lay down onto your bed, it's ok.

Anyway all this speech to say, that many methods, especialy the quickest ones, seems not so painful. We are simply tricked by our culture, seeing hollywood movie where dying is always awful agony, when actually it clearly depends what kind of death. And our SI also, this combination make us imagine some agony and pain, that are in fact imagination. And once again, i clearly think that the quickest methods assure the least painful. Pain is often not about intensity, but about the lenght. People suffering hardly with some tuff desease have hard times mostly because it stays for days, weeks, months....

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
hi friend...
You may be right and practicing partial hanging helps you with SI, personally I find it very overwhelming, but as long as you don't go too far (I recommend using your own strength rather than hanging from something) it won't be dangerous. Yes, there are many posts saying that they woke up in the middle of the process, practicing it surely makes 3/4 of them back out.

Depending on where the veins are, the type of rope, the weight and the force when dropped can cause you to spend those 5 or 10 minutes until you lose consciousness. It is a tremendous agony, in my practices my lips burned as if they were pumping from the inside, something like when as a child you used to vacuum the mouth of a bottle, the hearing is attenuated a little, it is not bothersome, but the "exploding head" effect "Yes, it is painful.

In the end it is like ours, one last step and no turning back. But it is a more dangerous method in the sense that you will be rescued or something will fail in the first 20 minutes, since you will be left with severe and irreversible brain damage, another attempt impossible, and of course, if you start hitting the wall, for example, someone will come to see what sounds.

Yes, people connect in the strangest ways possible. I hope this is not the last contact we have, I have a week left and I plan to continue browsing this forum. I don't contribute much, but it calms me in a way that people talk about death in this way.

I hope you don't have to wait months to think about another method, since my attempt with nitrogen a month has passed and it has been the most painful month in years, partly because of the failure, because of planning everything again, because of having to choose the same method as my first time... and the worst thing in my opinion, having to look my family in the eyes while my head thinks about this thing.

We all have everyone's support to end everything the way we want. Much encouragement!

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
You may be right and practicing partial hanging helps you with SI, personally I find it very overwhelming, but as long as you don't go too far (I recommend using your own strength rather than hanging from something) it won't be dangerous. Yes, there are many posts saying that they woke up in the middle of the process, practicing it surely makes 3/4 of them back out.

Depending on where the veins are, the type of rope, the weight and the force when dropped can cause you to spend those 5 or 10 minutes until you lose consciousness. It is a tremendous agony, in my practices my lips burned as if they were pumping from the inside, something like when as a child you used to vacuum the mouth of a bottle, the hearing is attenuated a little, it is not bothersome, but the "exploding head" effect "Yes, it is painful.

In the end it is like ours, one last step and no turning back. But it is a more dangerous method in the sense that you will be rescued or something will fail in the first 20 minutes, since you will be left with severe and irreversible brain damage, another attempt impossible, and of course, if you start hitting the wall, for example, someone will come to see what sounds.

Yes, people connect in the strangest ways possible. I hope this is not the last contact we have, I have a week left and I plan to continue browsing this forum. I don't contribute much, but it calms me in a way that people talk about death in this way.

I hope you don't have to wait months to think about another method, since my attempt with nitrogen a month has passed and it has been the most painful month in years, partly because of the failure, because of planning everything again, because of having to choose the same method as my first time... and the worst thing in my opinion, having to look my family in the eyes while my head thinks about this thing.

We all have everyone's support to end everything the way we want. Much encouragement!
That's the only easy part on my situation. There is no family or whatever. I'm reclusing myself as possible to not have to play any comedy. But i don't care that much. Tomorrow i have a test day for a new work, that could start the 10th june if it's alright (not really planning to fail but as i say i prefer still have a new money income in case of failure, and good point is it supposed to starts for the 10th, giving me plenty of free days to act before that). But it will just busy me a bit, even better than waiting all day long, doing nothing before the night and trying an attempt you know... i will act naturally; i'm already at peace with all that, but also because those people are nothing for me. not my family. The more the days are passing the more i'm at peace with all that. I am just in the mood of waiting for an evenning/night where i feel the thing, then go straight to the balcony and jump as fast as possible without any thoughts, I will stop planning it because it seems to not work. I have to do it straight and with an impulse i think and mostly, with the courage at the end to let it go, that's the most important point. I already climbed the railing like 3 or 4 times now within the last few weeks i don't want to do it hundred times, and i know how it feels already, i just have to win the battle of will this one time.

• Hugs
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
That's the only easy part on my situation. There is no family or whatever. I'm reclusing myself as possible to not have to play any comedy. But i don't care that much. Tomorrow i have a test day for a new work, that could start the 10th june if it's alright (not really planning to fail but as i say i prefer still have a new money income in case of failure, and good point is it supposed to starts for the 10th, giving me plenty of free days to act before that). But it will just busy me a bit, even better than waiting all day long, doing nothing before the night and trying an attempt you know... i will act naturally; i'm already at peace with all that, but also because those people are nothing for me. not my family. The more the days are passing the more i'm at peace with all that. I am just in the mood of waiting for an evenning/night where i feel the thing, then go straight to the balcony and jump as fast as possible without any thoughts, I will stop planning it because it seems to not work. I have to do it straight and with an impulse i think and mostly, with the courage at the end to let it go, that's the most important point. I already climbed the railing like 3 or 4 times now within the last few weeks i don't want to do it hundred times, and i know how it feels already, i just have to win the battle of will this one time.
When you say there is no family, do you mean no one? No distant uncle, stepbrother or anyone? If so, I agree, it is a plus point, without goodbye notes or regrets.

The doctors and myself tell me that it is contradictory to not want to harm the family and at the same time want to move forward, to which I respond that of course it is contradictory, but that I have already reached that point where my goal is more important to me. than the worry of knowing that I will destroy the lives of others. Hard but true.

Congratulations on that new job, you are pragmatic, no one at work is ever more than a colleague within those walls, you will not have to attach yourself to them.

It's hard for me not to think about it or plan it, I would have to be like you, just do it. I guess choosing the moment calms me down on the one hand and unsettles me on the other.

As I mentioned in the other post, today I have been with another psychiatrist and I have been so tense that right now I am in pieces, just like the last time I tried, I could do it now with almost total security, my state of dejection is such. .. anyway, I hope I'm better.

Don't hesitate to write here, I read people every few hours. All the best

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
C'est la seule partie facile de ma situation. Il n'y a pas de famille ou quoi que ce soit. Je me reclus le plus possible pour ne pas avoir à jouer de comédie. Mais je m'en fiche. Demain, j'ai une journée de test pour un nouveau travail, qui pourrait commencer le 10 juin si tout va bien (je ne prévois pas vraiment d'échouer mais comme je l'ai dit, je préfère quand même avoir un nouveau revenu en argent en cas d'échec, et le bon point est que c'est censé le faire commence le 10, ce qui me laisse suffisamment de jours libres pour agir avant). Mais ça m'occupera juste un peu, c'est encore mieux que d'attendre toute la journée, de ne rien faire avant la nuit et de tenter une tentative tu sais... j'agirai naturellement ; je suis déjà en paix avec tout ça, mais aussi parce que ces gens ne sont rien pour moi. pas ma famille. Plus les jours passent plus je suis en paix avec tout ça. J'ai juste envie d'attendre une soirée/nuit où je ressens le truc, puis je vais directement sur le balcon et je saute le plus vite possible sans aucune pensée, je vais arrêter de le planifier car ça a l'air de ne pas marcher. Je dois le faire franchement et avec une impulsion je pense et surtout, avec le courage à la fin de lâcher prise, c'est le point le plus important. J'ai déjà escaladé la balustrade 3 ou 4 fois au cours des dernières semaines, je ne veux pas le faire cent fois, et je sais déjà ce que ça fait, je dois juste gagner la bataille de la volonté cette fois.
Tu as de la chance d'avoir un lieu de saut a ta disposition quand tu veux 24h/24 ...moi le problème est qu'il faut que je cale un rdv avec quelqu'un, j'aurai peu de temp et quand ca arrive la pulsion du suicide est passée...ou sinon faire 3h 30 de voiture puis gravir pendant 30 min une cote...

si j'habitais dans un haut immeuble ça aurait été fini depuis longtemps idem si j'avais eu un fusil...je pourrai saisir la pulsion et ctb...

quand jpense a tous ces gens qui font des ts et moi depuis 2004 je n'ai pas pu...a chaque fois presque...comment font les gens ???
comme dit mon psy vous passez plus de temps à penser a votre mort qu'à vivre

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Tu as de la chance d'avoir un lieu de saut a ta disposition quand tu veux 24h/24 ...moi le problème est qu'il faut que je cale un rdv avec quelqu'un, j'aurai peu de temp et quand ca arrive la pulsion du suicide est passée...ou sinon faire 3h 30 de voiture puis gravir pendant 30 min une cote...

si j'habitais dans un haut immeuble ça aurait été fini depuis longtemps idem si j'avais eu un fusil...je pourrai saisir la pulsion et ctb...

quand jpense a tous ces gens qui font des ts et moi depuis 2004 je n'ai pas pu...a chaque fois presque...comment font les gens ???
Well, I can't do it 24 hours a day, at least if I try not to be rescued or perceived. What bad luck you have had, I'm sorry about that.

Make an appointment and do it when that person is absent? It sounds like adrenaline can help you not think too much and act almost like a spring. Driving up and up the hill sounds relaxing, but it's too much preparation time, right?

I remember my first time, I was like 10 days a week looking down and ruminating and finally what you know happened. Shot of adrenaline and without thinking.

Do you have any idea when you will do it? what does ts mean? excuse my ignorance. You know that moment in an argument where you notice your brain click, and it goes into irrational mode? Angry or mad? I think that's what a lot of people achieve, stressing their psyche to such a high level that, for a few seconds, everything doesn't matter, and that's when they think, fuck everything, and boom.

Your psychologist is absolutely right, more than one person has also told me this and even people who are not doctors. It's the pure truth, we become blinded, tunnel vision.

B

black and white

May 27, 2024

Si je pouvais, j'aurai choisis à l'arme à feu, mais pour m'être renseigné il y a longtemps c'est pas impossible mais compliqué et long à obtenir en France. (La majorité des gens pensent d'ailleurs que les armes sont interdites en France, mais c'est faux il y a des armuriers dans toutes les villes; c'est juste deux contextes, soit la chasse et il faut un permis, il y a un examen à passer, ça limite au fusil de chasse. Soit être membre d'un club de tir et pareil passer différentes épreuves pour finir par pouvoir éventuellement avoir un permis et acheter une arme à feu, c'est faisable mais il y en a pour plusieurs années, minimum deux ou trois ans, faut vraiment devenir passionné de tir, ou prendre son mal en patience, au cas où c'est dans le but de CTB.... donc faisable mais long et compliqué....).

Chanceux d'habiter en hauteur? Dans un sens, après je pense que si on veut vraiment on peut toujours trouver un moyen. Ce moyen m'apparait aujourd'hui comme viable parce que justement j'habite là. C'est sûr que si le saut te parait être la méthode appropriée pour toi, ca peut paraître compliqué de trouver un spot. Mais en réalité il faut surtout chercher et être ouvert, tu peux avoir un immeuble assez haut qui est rénové et a des échafaudages pendant des semaines/mois. Tu peux trouver des grues dans à peu près toutes les villes....
Prendre rdv avec quelqu'un? tu veux dire que tu connais quelqu'un qui habite en hauteur? Effectivement ca parait pas simple comme plan, faire celui qui vient rendre visite et finalement se jeter, non seulement comme tu dis c'est pas où tu veux quand tu veux et ça implique une personne dans ton acte, donc pas simple.
Après le spot qui est éloigné à 3h30 (c'est le pont dont tu parlais de 75 mètres?), ok c'est bien éloigné. Mais tu dis vouloir en finir depuis 20 ans... Si t'es déterminé, 3h30 de voiture c'est rien. Au pire tu loues une chambre à proximité, tu te fais des vacances à coté, pour pouvoir te mettre en condition. Ou si le saut semble la solution idéale pour toi, n'as tu jamais à penser à louer en hauteur?

C'est le problème après. A chacun son cas de figure mais je suis confronté à la même chose. C'est pas du tout évident de franchir le pas, on trouve toujours des excuses, que c'est pas le bon moment le bon lieu la bonne méthode. Il faut clairement avoir une détermination sans faille, et meme plus. C'est difficile à décrire mais il faut une volonté de fer de vouloir en finir, même vite, quelque soit la méthode et contrer l'instinct de survie.
On en est tous là; certains ont l'air présent depuis très longtemps sur le forum et semble clamer constamment vouloir en finir, pourtant ils sont là. Pareil pour nous etc. Effectivement ca parait étonnant qu'autant de gens sur la planète soient capables de mettre fin à leurs jours; et nous qui le souhaitons depuis toujours, ou très longtemps, en mode conviction profonde, on est encore là. Manque de courage, peur? Je ne crois pas, je pense qu'on peut pas comparer les gens. Tu en as qui vont faire ça sur un coup de tête en traversant une mauvaise passe alors qu'ils ont jamais été dépressif avant, tu en as qui tentent plusieurs fois, tu en as qui y pensent pendant des années sans jamais le faire. On peut difficilement comparer différentes personnes et différentes situations.

Ton psy a probablement du mal à comprendre que quelque soient nos efforts, vivre est compliqué pour nous et nous n'y trouvons que peu voir pas d'intérêts. Moi j'ai essayé de me tourner vers la vie, peut être pas fait assez mais en tout cas j'ai essayé, les nombreux chapitres n'ont fait que renforcer et correspondre aux schémas dans lesquels je suis depuis toujours.

Mais oui ce n'est pas si évident et une envie de mourir ne veut pas dire une détermination et une volonté nécessaire pour le faire. Il faut une bonne dose de courage aussi pour l'acte final etc. Ca ne fait pas de nous des faibles pour autant parce que pleins de gens ont réussi et réussissent chaque années. Alors oui ce n'est pas facile, mais je pense qu'il y à toujours un moyen. Le plus dur c'est de dépasser ses peurs, les freins naturels etc.
Well, I can't do it 24 hours a day, at least if I try not to be rescued or perceived. What bad luck you have had, I'm sorry about that.

Make an appointment and do it when that person is absent? It sounds like adrenaline can help you not think too much and act almost like a spring. Driving up and up the hill sounds relaxing, but it's too much preparation time, right?

I remember my first time, I was like 10 days a week looking down and ruminating and finally what you know happened. Shot of adrenaline and without thinking.

Do you have any idea when you will do it? what does ts mean? excuse my ignorance. You know that moment in an argument where you notice your brain click, and it goes into irrational mode? Angry or mad? I think that's what a lot of people achieve, stressing their psyche to such a high level that, for a few seconds, everything doesn't matter, and that's when they think, fuck everything, and boom.

Your psychologist is absolutely right, more than one person has also told me this and even people who are not doctors. It's the pure truth, we become blinded, tunnel vision.
ts: tentative de suicide... suicide attempt

Yeah when you're decided about doing it, i think there are some kind of process to find. I also think it's very different from a person to another. Some needs to organise, planifying everything peacefully for days or weeks, some need to do it on an impulse, driven by sadness, angryness or whatever.

I believe the thing is, the more you think, the more it could make it complicated (for intellectual and sensitive people like us), because imagination can makes you imagine some agony, because you wil think about the after for others, or anything. All those things are trap, called SI to block us... And then 20 years after still be there. Or after weeks of trying, any new attempt could be more difficult scarier than the previous one etc.

No matter it is still a fight against the life. So while living we are fighting with the life, and trying to end it we're fighting with the life... Surely not a coincidence. It's like in my own life, this idea of letting it go always came back into my face: people will hurt me, i have to let it go, the world is how it is, criticizing won't change anything, i have to let it go etc.... And finally confronting myself to my own death, i realise that i have difficulties to just let it go and let my body fall....
We are what we are, all this seems kind of logical after all... No matter if it's about to live or try to find the death it's still about us, and it's always the same schemes...

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yes, thinking about all the details is cruel on the part of the brain.

I guess someone else can confirm what I'm about to say. After a failed attempt, your mind changes and puts you off the idea for quite some time. But in our case, the idea always comes back, we are fed up with the world and its inhabitants, we want to escape suffering and thousands or millions of people can't do it.

I have always thought that, if God exists, he must be a child with a magnifying glass and we are ants.

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
Yes, thinking about all the details is cruel on the part of the brain.

I guess someone else can confirm what I'm about to say. After a failed attempt, your mind changes and puts you off the idea for quite some time. But in our case, the idea always comes back, we are fed up with the world and its inhabitants, we want to escape suffering and thousands or millions of people can't do it.

I have always thought that, if God exists, he must be a child with a magnifying glass and we are ants.
can't say as i never tried. i thought a lot about it, wanted it since i'm a child, but never tried. So i don't have anwser why an attempt can calm the will of die. Once again i think it depends the person. I think some are very disappointed that it failed.

Even you, maybe it did calm you down for a while when you jumped in the past.... But you also said you did try recently, by poisonning, like a month ago and this time it didn't calm you, you are so sure of your decision that you are planing to do it again...

i don't think there is any truth, some things can be observed but it also depends on people and on moods. Things can change or evolve for the same person.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
can't say as i never tried. i thought a lot about it, wanted it since i'm a child, but never tried. So i don't have anwser why an attempt can calm the will of die. Once again i think it depends the person. I think some are very disappointed that it failed.

Even you, maybe it did calm you down for a while when you jumped in the past.... But you also said you did try recently, by poisonning, like a month ago and this time it didn't calm you, you are so sure of your decision that you are planing to do it again...

i don't think there is any truth, some things can be observed but it also depends on people and on moods. Things can change or evolve for the same person.
That's right, failure in a task that one believes will be safe and definitive is a pain, I spent 3 months in the hospital after the first attempt, and 9 more months until I was discharged from rehabilitation, etc. I went through a lot of pain, maybe that's what held me back for 10 years.

It's true, since I didn't suffer physical pain last time, it may have caused me to not change my mind.

Mood is everything at any time. For me, few things have changed, they have, but I don't see it that way, and my evolution on this hasn't changed much either. I'm talking about the past, at this moment I don't want/can do anything else.

I had the courage to do a little simulation and it was easier than I thought, I just have to move to the side edge of the window sill to avoid hitting the air conditioning. It has been strange because I have not felt afraid, but Thursday will undoubtedly be very different.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Si je pouvais, j'aurai choisis à l'arme à feu, mais pour m'être renseigné il y a longtemps c'est pas impossible mais compliqué et long à obtenir en France. (La majorité des gens pensent d'ailleurs que les armes sont interdites en France, mais c'est faux il y a des armuriers dans toutes les villes; c'est juste deux contextes, soit la chasse et il faut un permis, il y a un examen à passer, ça limite au fusil de chasse. Soit être membre d'un club de tir et pareil passer différentes épreuves pour finir par pouvoir éventuellement avoir un permis et acheter une arme à feu, c'est faisable mais il y en a pour plusieurs années, minimum deux ou trois ans, faut vraiment devenir passionné de tir, ou prendre son mal en patience, au cas où c'est dans le but de CTB.... donc faisable mais long et compliqué....).

Chanceux d'habiter en hauteur? Dans un sens, après je pense que si on veut vraiment on peut toujours trouver un moyen. Ce moyen m'apparait aujourd'hui comme viable parce que justement j'habite là. C'est sûr que si le saut te parait être la méthode appropriée pour toi, ca peut paraître compliqué de trouver un spot. Mais en réalité il faut surtout chercher et être ouvert, tu peux avoir un immeuble assez haut qui est rénové et a des échafaudages pendant des semaines/mois. Tu peux trouver des grues dans à peu près toutes les villes....
Prendre rdv avec quelqu'un? tu veux dire que tu connais quelqu'un qui habite en hauteur? Effectivement ca parait pas simple comme plan, faire celui qui vient rendre visite et finalement se jeter, non seulement comme tu dis c'est pas où tu veux quand tu veux et ça implique une personne dans ton acte, donc pas simple.
Après le spot qui est éloigné à 3h30 (c'est le pont dont tu parlais de 75 mètres?), ok c'est bien éloigné. Mais tu dis vouloir en finir depuis 20 ans... Si t'es déterminé, 3h30 de voiture c'est rien. Au pire tu loues une chambre à proximité, tu te fais des vacances à coté, pour pouvoir te mettre en condition. Ou si le saut semble la solution idéale pour toi, n'as tu jamais à penser à louer en hauteur?

C'est le problème après. A chacun son cas de figure mais je suis confronté à la même chose. C'est pas du tout évident de franchir le pas, on trouve toujours des excuses, que c'est pas le bon moment le bon lieu la bonne méthode. Il faut clairement avoir une détermination sans faille, et meme plus. C'est difficile à décrire mais il faut une volonté de fer de vouloir en finir, même vite, quelque soit la méthode et contrer l'instinct de survie.
On en est tous là; certains ont l'air présent depuis très longtemps sur le forum et semble clamer constamment vouloir en finir, pourtant ils sont là. Pareil pour nous etc. Effectivement ca parait étonnant qu'autant de gens sur la planète soient capables de mettre fin à leurs jours; et nous qui le souhaitons depuis toujours, ou très longtemps, en mode conviction profonde, on est encore là. Manque de courage, peur? Je ne crois pas, je pense qu'on peut pas comparer les gens. Tu en as qui vont faire ça sur un coup de tête en traversant une mauvaise passe alors qu'ils ont jamais été dépressif avant, tu en as qui tentent plusieurs fois, tu en as qui y pensent pendant des années sans jamais le faire. On peut difficilement comparer différentes personnes et différentes situations.

Ton psy a probablement du mal à comprendre que quelque soient nos efforts, vivre est compliqué pour nous et nous n'y trouvons que peu voir pas d'intérêts. Moi j'ai essayé de me tourner vers la vie, peut être pas fait assez mais en tout cas j'ai essayé, les nombreux chapitres n'ont fait que renforcer et correspondre aux schémas dans lesquels je suis depuis toujours.

Mais oui ce n'est pas si évident et une envie de mourir ne veut pas dire une détermination et une volonté nécessaire pour le faire. Il faut une bonne dose de courage aussi pour l'acte final etc. Ca ne fait pas de nous des faibles pour autant parce que pleins de gens ont réussi et réussissent chaque années. Alors oui ce n'est pas facile, mais je pense qu'il y à toujours un moyen. Le plus dur c'est de dépasser ses peurs, les freins naturels etc.

ts: tentative de suicide... suicide attempt

Yeah when you're decided about doing it, i think there are some kind of process to find. I also think it's very different from a person to another. Some needs to organise, planifying everything peacefully for days or weeks, some need to do it on an impulse, driven by sadness, angryness or whatever.

I believe the thing is, the more you think, the more it could make it complicated (for intellectual and sensitive people like us), because imagination can makes you imagine some agony, because you wil think about the after for others, or anything. All those things are trap, called SI to block us... And then 20 years after still be there. Or after weeks of trying, any new attempt could be more difficult scarier than the previous one etc.

No matter it is still a fight against the life. So while living we are fighting with the life, and trying to end it we're fighting with the life... Surely not a coincidence. It's like in my own life, this idea of letting it go always came back into my face: people will hurt me, i have to let it go, the world is how it is, criticizing won't change anything, i have to let it go etc.... And finally confronting myself to my own death, i realise that i have difficulties to just let it go and let my body fall....
We are what we are, all this seems kind of logical after all... No matter if it's about to live or try to find the death it's still about us, and it's always the same schemes...
Pour le lieu où j'ai accès c'est une terrasse que pourrait m'ouvrir un gardien pour soit disant prendre des photos...et par où j'habite les immeubles sont pas haut....les hôtels soient les fenêtres s'ouvrent pas soit tu tombes sur un toit...
car le but est de trouver un truc haut mais où tu tombes sur le sol et pas sur un autre toit.

j'ai à peine la force de me laver donc chercher un autre location ou autre chose...

j'ai une phobie sociale+++ même dire bonjour a la voisine me stresse donc entreprendre toutes les démarches non merci.

pour larme c'est mort je suis en invalidité pour troubles psy...

je me demande comment font les enfants pour se pendre dans leur chambre alors que les parents sont à côté...la pendaison je suis nul en noeud j'aurais peur que ça se détache et de finir en légume.

mon état est très changeant jpeux etre assez bien 2,3 jours puis très mal 2,3 jours après sans savoir pourquoi...

quand j'arrive a l'heure,lieu du suicide j'y arrive pas,je bloque....comment font les 150 000 gens qui font des ts chaque année...

moi comme je ne peux pas faire de suicide impulsif ça diminue les chances.

les policiers,les médecins ont accès à ce qu'il faut donc ça m'étonne pas que le taux de suicide soit assez élevé.

B

black and white

May 27, 2024
That's right, failure in a task that one believes will be safe and definitive is a pain, I spent 3 months in the hospital after the first attempt, and 9 more months until I was discharged from rehabilitation, etc. I went through a lot of pain, maybe that's what held me back for 10 years.

It's true, since I didn't suffer physical pain last time, it may have caused me to not change my mind.

Mood is everything at any time. For me, few things have changed, they have, but I don't see it that way, and my evolution on this hasn't changed much either. I'm talking about the past, at this moment I don't want/can do anything else.

I had the courage to do a little simulation and it was easier than I thought, I just have to move to the side edge of the window sill to avoid hitting the air conditioning. It has been strange because I have not felt afraid, but Thursday will undoubtedly be very different.
Yeah i did try to "train" myself, condition myself, by stop being afraid looking down.... And in the day by day vertigos really disappeared. So after this point i was thinking, that i'm more ready, i will be less afraid..... Forget it, it's just the same.
Si is strange is just like every cell of your body are shouting "don't do this, this is horrible", and those voices are damn convincing. You feel so scared that you just stop everything, to shut down this fear.
This fear is even not rationnal is just a natural mecanism of self-defense... People tend to forget it but before being a predator, we were preys, not so long ago. Death is a prey feeling not a predator feeling. It's probably one of the reason why our species became shizo, being a prey and a predator, like that is not really natural and it happened too fast for we could handle this evolution.

We're very very afraid to die, afraid of death simply because originally we are damn preys... nothing more.
Pour le lieu où j'ai accès c'est une terrasse que pourrait m'ouvrir un gardien pour soit disant prendre des photos...et par où j'habite les immeubles sont pas haut....les hôtels soient les fenêtres s'ouvrent pas soit tu tombes sur un toit...
car le but est de trouver un truc haut mais où tu tombes sur le sol et pas sur un autre toit.

j'ai à peine la force de me laver donc chercher un autre location ou autre chose...

j'ai une phobie sociale+++ même dire bonjour a la voisine me stresse donc entreprendre toutes les démarches non merci.

pour larme c'est mort je suis en invalidité pour troubles psy...

je me demande comment font les enfants pour se pendre dans leur chambre alors que les parents sont à côté...la pendaison je suis nul en noeud j'aurais peur que ça se détache et de finir en légume.

mon état est très changeant jpeux etre assez bien 2,3 jours puis très mal 2,3 jours après sans savoir pourquoi...

quand j'arrive a l'heure,lieu du suicide j'y arrive pas,je bloque....comment font les 150 000 gens qui font des ts chaque année...

moi comme je ne peux pas faire de suicide impulsif ça diminue les chances.

les policiers,les médecins ont accès à ce qu'il faut donc ça m'étonne pas que le taux de suicide soit assez élevé.
Tomber sur un toit, c'est du dur. Tu serais surpris du nombre de gens qui chutent d'une hauteur pas si alarmante et qui meurt sur le coup. A partir de 12 metres ca devient vite très dangereux, si la tête ou le coup prenne une grosse partie du choc, c'est fatal. 12 mètres c'est un quatrième étage d'une résidence moderne, c'est même moins que des vieux immeubles de villes.
T'as tous les ans des accidents domestiques de gens qui chutent de leur hauteur, qui se prennent un meuble etc...

C'est pour ça que je t'expliquais que du 46 mètres minimum sur du béton c'est un peu farfelu. 46 mètres c'est un miracle si tu survis en tombant sur du dur, vraiment un miracle. Alors oui plus la hauteur est haute plus l'issue fatale est tout a fait certaine, même en tombant jambes les premières, où même si ton corps bougent et tentent de se protéger de l'imact pendant la chute. C'est ça que ça veut dire... Mais je t'assure qu'il n'ya pas besoin de sauter aussi haut. Si on y arrive, why not, mais je pense que c'est encore plus effrayant également!

donc voilà faut relativiser sur le besoin d'une hauteur maximale. Une hauteur plus moyenne peut suffir, à partir de 20 mètres c'est déjà pas mal, les chances de survies sont minces, 30 mètres c'est pas mal. Faut gerer sa chute, faut se laisser tomber, de sorte à ce que la tête touche, alors faire un plongeon tête première why not, mais sans aller a ce stade, se laisser tomber en arrière, veut dire qu'avec les 2-3 secondes de chute ton corps va légèrement basculer et il y a de fortes chances que la tête touche la première suivit par le coup et le dos.

Sinon pourquoi t'essayes pas de commander du SN? Visiblement si c'est aussi prisé sur SaSu c'est qu'il y a des raisons. L'empoissonnement est certainement la méthode ou le SI est moins lourd, etc.

enfin bref je pense qu'il ya plus d'endroits que tu penses viables pour sauter. Depuis que j'ai réalisé que c'était surement la méthode la plus simple à mettre en place, la plus efficace pour sa rapidité et son absence de douleur etc, je réalise dès que je marche dans la rue, qu'il y a moyens de trouver des spots ici et là. Comme je l'ai dit ne serait que les grues, tu en as dans toutes les villes. La nuit elles sont relativement accessibles, puisque c'est des zones de travaux, personne n'y est présent dans la nuit, Une grue c'est généralement 30-40-50 mètres....

Last edited: