• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
I'm considering jump from height as my ctb method, and I came across this video of a guy jumping from the roof of a Valencia hotel:

Anyone in the US know whether it's even possible to access the roof of a skyscraper/high-rise like that without raising suspicion? If not, any ideas for the most accessible/reliable places to ctb from via jumping? Suicide wiki recommends 100m or 329ft for jumping onto land for certain death, so what would be the most accessible types of places over that height to ctb from? I've heard car parks are relatively common places, how many floors up would I need to be in order to have a certain chance of death?

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
We had a student jump from a 4 or 5 story parking garage. I know they died, but do not know if it was immediate. I don't know percentage-wise how successful this method is from a garage.

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I mean, you can book a hotel room on the tallest floor and jump off. I thought about jumping off the Golden Gate bridge before learning about the SN method. Dropping from that bridge is most likely an instant death.

Reactions: 929er, LifeQuitter2018 and (deleted member)
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I'm just outside the city (NYC) the outer boughs in abandoned buildings but you will probably CTB trying to access them lol
Trains seem to be the most preferred method here. But very grotesque and commuters get upset

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Absolutely accessible. But most buildings are not tall enough for guaranteed attempt