• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
Theres a overpass bridge near my house I've planned and came close to jumping from for years now. Im just curious what the success rate would be. Would I survive? I did see some articles where people died from jumping off overpasses

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
It depends how high the overpass is, what material you land on [concrete, dirt, grass], what part of your body you land on, whether it's above a road where cars will drive over you once you land, etc.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Probably could really up your chance of success if you jumped in front of some kind of truck or bus...

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I apologize if I'm to discourage your CTB method, But…

"Boy, 12, jumped from a highway a highway overpass 'attempting to commit suicide' but instead killed a 22-year-old motorist who was studying to be a clinical child counselor."

Risky in the case of accidentally killing a human, keep that in mind.

I admire your bravery though!
There are almost 8 billion people on this planet. One less doesn't make a difference :)

Edit, because everyone is so fucking literal on here /sarcasm

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: conceptrez, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
There are almost 8 billion people on this planet. One less doesn't make a difference :)
It's pretty fucked up to attempt to ctb and take away someone else's life in the process. That person most likely wanted to live. Not only do you take away someone's life, you destroy that person's family's life as well.

I suggest choosing a different method that doesn't endanger others

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It's pretty fucked up to attempt to ctb and take away someone else's life in the process. That person most likely wanted to live.

I suggest choosing a different method that doesn't endanger others
Did I really have to put /sarcasm after my post?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

spinningharmonica

Sep 2, 2021
Too risky. There are too many variables to succeed. You have to get the timing right.

Reactions: vapauttaa and NearlyIrrelevantCake
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Depends on the height of the overpass

Also I suggest landing on your back so you can't brace for impact with your arms