• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

namelessdreame

Aug 4, 2018
I wonder from how many meters/feets it is a secure method?

Reactions: lv-gras
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
What to break bones unsure the Golden Gate Bridge height whatever that is
Jumping from the Golden Gate wouldn't probably kill you, but as always it depends on how you land, it may or may not kill you on the impact. Most people which jump to water from bridges actually die drowning, on the impact they break bones and they are unable to swim or stay float, then they drown and die, and drowning is painful and the impact is even more so not a good way unless you know how to land.

Reactions: lv-gras
TinTabby

TinTabby

Aug 5, 2018
Landing anywhere but your head could cause permanent disabilities, but no death. Taken from lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building -

"The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco."

"Ideally, anyone jumping on land should try and land on their head, as this maximises the chances of fatal head injuries. In a study by Goonetilleke3, head impact was the most frequent landing area in fatal falls. If a person is jumping from lower heights, going head first becomes even more important, as the chances of death reduce the shorter the drop, and brain haemorrhage is the most frequent cause of death for jumpers."

If you think you will be too scared looking at the ground after you jump to aim your head properly, closing your eyes while jumping and putting your head under you would probably work. You have only a few seconds to do that, though, so if you can't do that quickly you might be looking at breaking bones and drowning. I'm not sure how many people that land on their head survive/die from drowning. You definitely don't want to land on your legs though, that will increase your chance of survival by quite a bit.

That website says (as far as I can tell) that if you do die instantly on contact with the ground, probably from landing on your head, you won't ever see or feel the impact before you die.

If you do decide to suicide this way, please fact check everything. I would hate to be wrong