Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
One of the most satisfying scenarios I have recently imagined was a suicidal insult comedian roasting the hell out of the cops, paramedics, ect. outside of their home (or other out-of-reach location) before making their exit. I've also pictured similar scenes like a "welfare check" where the comedian not only convinces the cops they are not suicidal, but also takes the piss out of the little piggies. Another where they shoot down a suicide hotline fleshbot. And now I'm grinning at the thought of a suicidal rapper spitting sick disses at those self-righteous shit-heels.

For anyone who wants to place themselves in the comedian's shoes, what kind of jokes would you like to burn those pro-suffering assholes with?

Here's the best I can come up with: "Why the hell is there a firetruck?! Are you piggies overcompensating for something? Your little dicks losing their spring?"

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I'd say to them: "You sadomasochistic dogs in the manger, who neither kill themselves nor let others kill themselves!"

(Yeah, not a very good one, but I couldn't think of anything better at the moment).

• Informative
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I'd say to them: "You sadomasochistic dogs in the manger, who neither kill themselves nor let others kill themselves!"

(Yeah, not a very good one, but I couldn't think of anything better at the moment).
Interesting reference to a Greek fable. Thanks for providing the link to that phrase.

Reactions: Daxter_87