• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I recently found this on Quora: Taxus baccata(english yew) seeds will cause cardiac arrest. It will happen so fast you won't notice though. I didn't anyway. It takes about 100 of them crushed. They are extremely bitter however, and need to be taken with icecream or a strong drink (not alchohol).

Jew seeds are legal and can be odrered online. Has anyone considered this method or knows more about it?

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and Salt
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
jew seeds... LOL. I think human/synthetic chemicals are probably the best way to CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, SadRat, Teal_Blue_Dreams and 2 others
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Weeeeellll, allegedly it happens very fast you don't even notice it... with SN it takes some time so... I wouldn't necessarily agree with you. The method that is quicker is better, not what is syntetically made.

Reactions: transientflesh127
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Weeeeellll, allegedly it happens very fast you don't even notice it... with SN it takes some time so... I wouldn't necessarily agree with you. The method that is quicker is better, not what is syntetically made.
"There are currently no known antidotes for yew poisoning, but drugs such as atropine have been used to treat the symptoms."

This is very encouraging from a CTB perspective, copied from wikipedia

Reactions: transientflesh127 and adam&eve
SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
I would definitely consider this method, question is are the seeds obtainable for the average Joe? I would actually love to go by cardiac arrest, there would be some pain but it sounds so quick and not gory which is appealing.

Reactions: No Entertainment, transientflesh127, adam&eve and 2 others
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I would definitely consider this method, question is are the seeds obtainable for the average Joe? I would actually love to go by cardiac arrest, there would be some pain but it sounds so quick and not gory which is appealing.
Yes I think you can easily order them
online...they're legal.

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Maybe you should email the peaceful pill people and see if they want to investigate this method for CTB? people are always looking for new methods!

Reactions: transientflesh127 and SpinTop555
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Maybe you should email the peaceful pill people and see if they want to investigate this method for CTB? people are always looking for new methods!
I don't know the e-mail adress. You could send it too...

Reactions: Joarga and transientflesh127
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A forum search would turn up plenty of results for yew seeds. Taken alone yew seeds are NOT peaceful. The OP has obviously not done any significant research beyond wikipedia (and even then didn't go to the page on Taxine toxicity).

The effects of yew seed poisoning at BEST is similar to SN (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, etc), and in reality is worse.

the idea that "it happens so fast you don't notice" is simply false.

Last edited:
Reactions: transientflesh127, mirko, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I kind of feel that SN would be faster because its a salt and can be mixed into the water so easily. would the same be true of the yew seed

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is....op is mixing truth "yew seeds can be fatal" with untruth.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I also found this on quora:

Yew seeds (taxus baccata) can be purchased fairly easily from various seed sites. 10 of them should kill you, so I would recommend 100. You can make it into a tea if you have the nettles from the tree, but I think just crushing the seeds is easier. They are extremely bitter though so they need to be taken with food or drink (not alchohol).

They cause cardiac arrest, and it will happen so fast it won't even register (so it should be painless)
A forum search would turn up plenty of results for yew seeds. Taken alone yew seeds are NOT peaceful. The OP has obviously not done any significant research beyond wikipedia (and even then didn't go to the page on Taxine toxicity).

The effects of yew seed poisoning at BEST is similar to SN (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, etc), and in reality is worse.

the idea that "it happens so fast you don't notice" is simply false.
Thank you for informing me.
Does this mean that you have been poisoned or seen someone get poisoned?
This is from quora I quoted.

Reactions: transientflesh127
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Then quora spreads misinformation.

Reactions: Sensei
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
wow... i have access to both yew seeds and castor beans but i am too chicken to try either...

Reactions: adam&eve
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i only have access to the bean pods they grow down the street from me. and death by diarrhea is less than ideal

Reactions: adam&eve
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Most of the symptoms that occur are most likely due to the pils and ephedrine. You'll have to do an extraction to get rid of the oils and the impeding compounds, then do an extraction of the taxine.

Ephedrine is soluble in water and hydrocarbons, the oils are soluble in hydrocarbons, taxine is insoluble in both, and are soluble in alcohol, acetone, ether, chloroform, and other organic solvents.

Acetone would prove ideal for taxine extraction as it minimizes the extraction of tannins.

Also, no. It takes more than a 100 seeds. If you're talking grams, then yes, it should suffice.

Reactions: transientflesh127 and adam&eve
Out of Time

Out of Time

Jun 6, 2022
I'm online trying to find English yew and it seems I can have them easily ordered if I wanted to wait. Does anyone know if the taxus media yew is effective or does it need to be the baccata?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm online trying to find English yew and it seems I can have them easily ordered if I wanted to wait. Does anyone know if the taxus media yew is effective or does it need to be the baccata?
It can be used. But… you're going to be needing a lot. Do not overestimate its toxicity.