• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
Still in 2017, more precisely at the end of 2017, I was still studying sign language (Libras), while working in a recycling, it was a very manual job, but I earned some money, very little, at that time I was still studying, in 2018 I entered the third year of high school at night. I didn't have much luck with girls, because I didn't feel love, only attraction, of the ones I felt attracted to, one already had a boyfriend and the other I discovered was a lesbian. Over time I lost attraction for them, it didn't even take 3 months for this to happen, but one in specific caught my attention, Jennifer, I mean, I didn't even know she existed until she approached me, I thought she would be just like the others, but no, it was much worse than I imagined. I didn't really care about her, until in October 2018, at the very end of that year, she kissed me because she wanted to use me, because she had never kissed anyone in her life, the kiss wasn't bad, but I didn't feel anything, and then What remained of "romance" in my life ended, this situation triggered many thoughts, that there was something wrong with me. That year, 2018, I was still learning sign language, but with the difference, that I was also getting my driver's license, but in advance, my father started teaching me in 2016, so I already had good practice. , the rest was just remembering what I had in the theoretical exam. It seems that the plan is slowly moving away from theory…

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Are you aromantic by any chance?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Romantic love
Yeah, then you're probably just aromantic, which isn't a bad thing. Romantic love isn't any more special than any other type of love out there.