• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Would suicide using a jellyfish as seen in the seven pounds movie be an easy method to obtain and would it be cruel to the jellyfish?

I have some money saved up perhaps I could somehow obtain a jellyfish? And if so I wonder how painful this method could be. If anyone's done it in real life?

I am very particular about my methods of ctb I want it to be inside water somehow for the mess afterwards .
Also I heard animal activists ignore jellyfish because they have no brains? Could be a myth though.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Would be pretty painful, box jellyfish are the most deadly ones, just go to Australia and go swimming at the beaches in the northern tropical areas, like near Darwin.
If that fails, you could go more inland to the rivers and let the crocs get you I suppose.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Also I'm not sure why water death is more appealing to you regarding mess, I've heard for the people involved with your body that corpses which have been in the water are far worse to deal with

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Would be pretty painful, box jellyfish are the most deadly ones, just go to Australia and go swimming at the beaches in the northern tropical areas, like near Darwin.
If that fails, you could go more inland to the rivers and let the crocs get you I suppose.
How painful? Like worse than child birth? Worse than a tattoo? Getting a bone broken?

Bathtub is preferred for me for method I am not sure why I feel the safest in the bathroom.

I'd prefer to do this method home alone,
with music to relax myself.
drink as much ,or take as many pills as I could For SI.
Maybe it is rather particular but I'd rather plan well than be interrogated by a social worker again.

Even now I am struggling not to fall asleep in this bathtub. I am playing with the thought in my mind but I am scared I'll just choke on water.
Isn't that drowning tho? Either way
Jellyfish + bathtub
Costs and how painful ? I love animals. I don't wanna hurt it
Also I'm not sure why water death is more appealing to you regarding mess, I've heard for the people involved with your body that corpses which have been in the water are far worse to deal with
True I just have some personal issues
Also not a lake . A tub. And I would make sure someone , an acquaintance and not a family member would find me shortly after to avoid the smell
Maybe that's not relevant but I wonder why a corpse in the water would be worse to deal with
Do you mean in a river?
How does one fearlessly swim towards crocodiles 🐊
you going out like steve irwin?
I love him LOL WTF

K ………….. rip Steve Irwin .

I'm still interested in this method highly but not uncontrolled . And what happens after? Would they put down the jelly fish? I know they can't jail it but I bet they would if they could the bastards.
the Irukandji

A sting from this jellyfish can bring on a sense of impending doom, and cause the victim to want to die. As the oceans warm, habitat for the Irukandji is expanding.Jan 22, 2019

Also this? D: damn

Jellyfish plug possibly

Last edited:
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
@melancholymallory03 that's a lot of questions lol

So I haven't been stung by a jellyfish before so I can't attest to how painful it is but I have seen others and it's a bad stinging, like really bad, i don't think you would be lying in the bathtub peacefully, you would jump out and run around in pain, probably try and urinate on yourself to stop the pain while you're calling for help.

I don't look up corpses because it doesn't appeal to me but I've heard the bloated waterlogged ones are not pleasant. There is a mortician on this forum who mentioned this was the worst corpse he ever dealt with iirc.

As far as not hurting the animal, you would, because jellyfish are salt water creatures and the bathwater would kill it. If you're set on this idea then best to go in the ocean and let the jellyfish come to you imo.

And lastly, regarding the croc, I don't think you fearlessly swim toward one, you just stupidly go about your business in croc territory, it will come to you lol

goblin99

goblin99

05/18/2024 🥳 + ⚰️🤞🏻
Jan 12, 2024
Also not a lake . A tub. And I would make sure someone , an acquaintance and not a family member would find me shortly after to avoid the smell

Maybe that's not relevant but I wonder why a corpse in the water would be worse to deal with
Do you mean in a river?
Corpses will soak up water around them and become bloated because of the water. I've heard it also makes the whole mess stink even more.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
@melancholymallory03 that's a lot of questions lol

So I haven't been stung by a jellyfish before so I can't attest to how painful it is but I have seen others and it's a bad stinging, like really bad, i don't think you would be lying in the bathtub peacefully, you would jump out and run around in pain, probably try and urinate on yourself to stop the pain while you're calling for help.

I don't look up corpses because it doesn't appeal to me but I've heard the bloated waterlogged ones are not pleasant. There is a mortician on this forum who mentioned this was the worst corpse he ever dealt with iirc.

As far as not hurting the animal, you would, because jellyfish are salt water creatures and the bathwater would kill it. If you're set on this idea then best to go in the ocean and let the jellyfish come to you imo.

And lastly, regarding the croc, I don't think you fearlessly swim toward one, you just stupidly go about your business in croc territory, it will come to you lol
Ok fair. I guess not many have been stung by a jellyfish. I am particular on my method which I kinda hate about myself. I wonder if there's anyway I can render myself paralyzed before the event , like my body? Maybe with enough benzos and alcohol . Or something stronger? ( open to recommendations ) would adrenaline take over and make me fight it ? I remember TW being roofied and not remembering f all so maybe this could work. And I lost limb control lol.

Ok so - if somehow I could render myself paralyzed , fight the SI , and possibly preserve the jellyfish in saltwater. I could like sterilize the tub first ? And find salt water? Would it survive until the paramedics came. Like they can't apprehend a jellyfish can they. And maybe I could pay them off to save it? . This method would be very preferred so if you have any info let me know please! 🙏 I found a source for jellyfish too.
Further on a little for the after math and mortician I would write some kind of shorter apology letter but im im sure the person would somehow bring themselves to forgive me ? Id hope so. But unfortunately have to take my chances….
Also for the crocs It's all right … that one I have to pass on although they are super cool hahaa
Corpses will soak up water around them and become bloated because of the water. I've heard it also makes the whole mess stink even more.
Yeah this sounds rly unsettling.

I'm gonna arrange for my carcuss to be found before it rots profusely. And like I could light some candles 💀
Soak up the water tho? After how long?
I'm sure time would be against me…. But maybe I could just ensure I wasn't floating there. For the jellyfishes sake too-

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Ok so - if somehow I could render myself paralyzed , fight the SI , and possibly preserve the jellyfish in saltwater. I could like sterilize the tub first ? And find salt water? Would it survive until the paramedics came. Like they can't apprehend a jellyfish can they. And maybe I could pay them off to save it? . This method would be very preferred so if you have any info let me know please! 🙏 I found a source for jellyfish too.
If you are serious about this strange method and about the welfare of the jellyfish then I would suggest setting up a proper jellyfish tank (it wouldn't be much harder than setting up a tropical fish tank), then you could dip your foot or arm into the tank and get into the bath afterwards, I feel like that's the only way the jellyfish has a chance to survive this.

They need a circular tank so they can just keep swimming around because they get hurt when they bump into the corners of rectangle tanks. And then also you need to make sure you set the water up properly with the right salinity, pH and temperature.
You need to research everything it would need to be happy, the place you are buying the jellyfish from really should be able to tell you how to care for it and make sure you have the right set up before they sell to you.

Leave a note taped to the tank with the details of where you purchased the jellyfish from so whoever finds you, or deals with your things afterwards can surrender him back to the store. If you live near the ocean you could always ask for him to be set free providing it's the right climate for his species.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
If you are serious about this strange method and about the welfare of the jellyfish then I would suggest setting up a proper jellyfish tank (it wouldn't be much harder than setting up a tropical fish tank), then you could dip your foot or arm into the tank and get into the bath afterwards, I feel like that's the only way the jellyfish has a chance to survive this.

They need a circular tank so they can just keep swimming around because they get hurt when they bump into the corners of rectangle tanks. And then also you need to make sure you set the water up properly with the right salinity, pH and temperature.
You need to research everything it would need to be happy, the place you are buying the jellyfish from really should be able to tell you how to care for it and make sure you have the right set up before they sell to you.

Leave a note taped to the tank with the details of where you purchased the jellyfish from so whoever finds you, or deals with your things afterwards can surrender him back to the store. If you live near the ocean you could always ask for him to be set free providing it's the right climate for his species.
Thank you I'm going to revise my plan considering some of the following you mentioned previously ^ive been doing research on jellyfish. 🪼 they are quite interesting . And these are some great suggestions !!

I might consider a partner to transfer it for me to safety if it was possible out of the tub after, maybe there's a no contact method they could use to avoid harming it?
want to make sure I'm stung in a vital organ though to ensure it actually works tho so I'm not sure if leg or hand would work?

And someone that won't back out of the entire jellyfish thing so I'm gonna give myself a month tops I think it's enough time to plan unless jellyfish takes longer to arrive .

Good things take time. And I know I can do it especially since the main reason I'm ctb is for a sense of control .
I wonder if jellyfish could be transferred out of tub after it stings me?
Or would it absolutely have to sting just my arm of leg? I think with planning can make it as close to alright as possible

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
I might consider a partner to transfer it for me to safety if it was possible out of the tub after, maybe there's a no contact method they could use to avoid harming it?
want to make sure I'm stung in a vital organ though to ensure it actually works tho so I'm not sure if leg or hand would work?
It doesn't matter where on the body it is, you just have to brush against its tentacles and it will shoot poison into your skin. So the more skin it touches, the worse it will be.

I would just avoid the whole putting it in the bath thing altogether. Just have its own separate jellyfish tank and hold your arm in there. If you put it in the bath then it's going to die. Having a friend messing with it seems dangerous for them also.

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
honestly i wouldnt really worry too much about whether its cruel. i may be a bad person for saying this, but I feel that the suffering of a human should far outweigh that of a jellyfish in the mind of a human. you probably kill a dozen bugs a day on accident anyways, not to mention all the animals that you eat.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There are many different species of jellyfish, and although all can sting (so far as I know) they are not all equally venomous. Only a few species are venomous enough to be actually dangerous, So, first you would have to find one of the very dangerous species, and then you would have to persuade it to sting you badly enough to kill you. I'm sure it is possible to die this way, but I'm also sure that there are far easier and more reliable ways to ctb.
As to whether it would be cruel to the jellyfish, I doubt that they are actually conscious. They don't have anything resembling a network of neurons.

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
This may he the strangest post I've seen on here lol.

Jellyfish stings are excruciating. Even if you somehow set this all up, the odds of you knocking the tank over in blind agony and killing the poor thing are fairly high I think.

If you really want to die in a bathtub there's easier and more assured ways.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
It doesn't matter where on the body it is, you just have to brush against its tentacles and it will shoot poison into your skin. So the more skin it touches, the worse it will be.

I would just avoid the whole putting it in the bath thing altogether. Just have its own separate jellyfish tank and hold your arm in there. If you put it in the bath then it's going to die. Having a friend messing with it seems dangerous for them also.
I'm going to place my order soon. Probably next month, or preferably before the end of the month. I have to use my grandmothers credit card and fawn a story about caring for a jellyfish but I know I can pull it off. She's also not that much of a jerk so won't care all that much.
Once the jellyfish is ordered , happy and settled in. With the proper tank ( I know they can't use regular tanks) then , going to source some kind of muscle relaxer / paralyzer . I think timing will just be important , I should first take some drugs and alcohol to relax me , and defeat SI. But not so much to make me inebriated. After the drugs I'll take the relaxers and if I find a partner I hope they will drop the jellyfish into the bath with gloves and claim they found me like that. If I can't find a partner, which I probably won't be able to and that's fine. I will revise my plan perhaps some kind of net can be used? It would only be out of the water for a few seconds. This is how I want to go. I can't change that for some reason. And for the person saying the jellyfish's life has no value , I suppose that is why animal activists don't defend them right? Because they have no brains? I did hear that: but I heard they still have feelings. If I lost control of my arms not sure with the excruciating pain I could use the net again to get the bad boy back into its tank. I'll need a tank that has wheels or can be moved around a bit to without disturbing him.
Step one is materials and step two is planning . Step one is already pretty promising so step two will be the harder part, but I have faith. I'm sure whatever paralyzed me and the pain killers will have to be QUITE strong because of the agonizing pain. I'm going to search dosage for opioids to ensure I don't end up dying from the pain killers first to. Currently it seems like there's a few limited over the counter options for paralyze / muscle relaxers but the deep web is going to be my best bet. Thank god I found the jellyfish tho! And it will be doing a great service to me so I hope it does get to live, and sure it will honestly. For the ph balance and the water of the tub I think it would be so shocked it would sting me right away so maybe by the time I netted it back into its water , or my partner did I'd already be out, or almost out but I'd make sure it stung me for atleast 45-1 minute , I know it would be reacting out of the fear from changing environment . I have to study if the small change from salt water will disturb it though but I doubt it? Not sure. Lots to think about…
And thanks to all who gave me advice/ precautions. Some have been noted ! And all appreciated.
Am afraid it's more cruel to you.
Who cares about me🤣🤣
This may he the strangest post I've seen on here lol.

Jellyfish stings are excruciating. Even if you somehow set this all up, the odds of you knocking the tank over in blind agony and killing the poor thing are fairly high I think.

If you really want to die in a bathtub there's easier and more assured ways.
Ah I'm sorry. I can see how I could give you this impression. I can assure you I am going to put the safety of the jellyfish before mine. And render myself quite paralyzed , and fucked up first. But take drugs + alc first , or Ativan. Then the relaxers . Then move tank near tub… etc . And I need a net. Yeah. The bathtub thing
My trauma makes me feel dirty. I'd feel more comfortable if the jellyfish was with me because it has a lot more compassion for a brainless jelly I'm sure than any people would :) and it's decided lol. Best route for me! I have time to plan, my life is mundane and stupid . And robotic .

Thank you for your concerns ,
With this in mind I'm still going to carry through but mind you, with crucial planning. And because I'm quite committed to this method I am hearing you and will have to set up reqs before, I know it's not easy but neither is living.
Also for the friend. My friends you'd have no idea lol. 😂 they probably wouldn't mind much…..
as long as it was consensual.
I mean , and I have a friend who also might want to ctb. Just not sure when. And don't want to pressure . We hardly talk and that's not super relevant . Finding someone won't be half as hard as finding the materials. So if I can do that:.. sure I can find a fellow weirdo Lolll
Am afraid it's more cruel to you.
Fair
There are many different species of jellyfish, and although all can sting (so far as I know) they are not all equally venomous. Only a few species are venomous enough to be actually dangerous, So, first you would have to find one of the very dangerous species, and then you would have to persuade it to sting you badly enough to kill you. I'm sure it is possible to die this way, but I'm also sure that there are far easier and more reliable ways to ctb.
As to whether it would be cruel to the jellyfish, I doubt that they are actually conscious. They don't have anything resembling a network of neurons.
Good point. Will have to find one that's venomous . Theres surprisingly, links online to do this. Species research Is so important you are right!
And haha jellyfish have no brains oh god 😭😭😭…. I told a mental health expert this once and they just said , just because something doesn't have a brain doesn't mean it can't feel. I guess that's true . We all make sacrifices .
honestly i wouldnt really worry too much about whether its cruel. i may be a bad person for saying this, but I feel that the suffering of a human should far outweigh that of a jellyfish in the mind of a human. you probably kill a dozen bugs a day on accident anyways, not to mention all the animals that you eat.
How do u know I eat animals lol I'm not saying I don't but that's a bold assumption to make 😏.

Also I don't go out much. Not sure how many bugs I kill but you are right

Please forgive me for all the bugs I MAY have killed. This does not outweigh the plan though I do have, I think this is a perfect fit for me because I love aquatic animals , and I want to ctb. I want my exit to be a bit personal atleast? Maybe this is stupid. It's fine though. All that matters is the solidity and execution of the plan. ☮️

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
@melancholymallory03 have you considered that if you take all these drugs, alcohol and muscle relaxants that once you have the jellyfish in the bathtub you might be too spaz to get it and/or yourself out again? So you will just be laying there being repeatedly stung until one of you dies?

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
@melancholymallory03 have you considered that if you take all these drugs, alcohol and muscle relaxants that once you have the jellyfish in the bathtub you might be too spaz to get it and/or yourself out again? So you will just be laying there being repeatedly stung until one of you dies?
I think they would win? 😭

O

oneeyed

Specialist
Oct 11, 2022
This is something a villain from a James Bond movie would do. Unless you live where you can catch one of these things, I don't know how you would even get one. If you do figure that out, why not a puffer fish? Either way, very unusual and out of box thinking.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
ex
This is something a villain from a James Bond movie would do. Unless you live where you can catch one of these things, I don't know how you would even get one. If you do figure that out, why not a puffer fish? Either way, very unusual and out of box thinking.
Thanks, I've never seen a James Bond movie so which one would you recommend?
I am not very villainous , although I know I'm not maternal for a woman.
In the above comments I left a link for the jellyfish, they are adorable beside the entire plan. Also there's so many more types than I knew lol off topic. And puffer fish? Do they sting? I don't find them as gorgeous as jellyfish or brainless. I think it's best to stay with the jellyfish. Also puffer fish is a bit scary looking in my opinion.
For this method. I can understand it's easy to judge quickly but I can promise you there will be no freedom from my suffering that is fulfilling besides this scenario.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
In the above comments I left a link for the jellyfish, they are adorable beside the entire plan. Also there's so many more types than I knew lol off topic. And puffer fish? Do they sting? I don't find them as gorgeous as jellyfish or brainless. I think it's best to stay with the jellyfish. Also puffer fish is a bit scary looking in my opinion.
You mean this link?

Those are moon jellies. They can't sting a person.

I can only find one site listing dangerous jellyfish for sale. It's based in Australia and looks like the site hasn't been updated since 2007:

They're $700 each for C. Fleckeri, they're also seasonal and listed as out of stock. I don't think they ship outside Australia. And these are not small jellies. They are up to 30cm across with 3m tentacles when hunting.

They also list Irukandji which are much smaller but also seasonal and out of stock. The specific species they list, C. Barnesi is not associated with fatalities. The guy who discovered it had it deliberately sting himself, a lifeguard and his 9 year old son. They don't cause rapid death but the sting can cause Irukandji syndrome which sounds horrific.

This all just seems hugely complicated, high risk and James Bondish like others have said. It's not going to work like in the movie and it's going to be difficult or impossible to obtain live examples of these species if you live outside the regions of Australia where they are found naturally.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
There has to be so many more painless options available than these?
Even stepping off a tall building has to be better than a box jellyfish or crocodile.
A fast actioning poison or shotgun would be my choices.

• Aww..
Reactions: melancholymallory03
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Even stepping off a tall building has to be better than a box jellyfish or crocodile.
Lol of course, but the OP seems to want to go via deadly animal in water so I just suggested. I'm certainly not going to do it myself though.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I could never do the jumping method.
I admire those who have though, and the bravery involved.
Me personally have never even taken an airplane.

Only travelled by boats. I am a bit i-rational. I suppose. And planes are to high up, can't control the outcome … etc.
crocodiles was x'd off the list of possibilities because they are terrifying and hard to find haha.
I am in mental agony, I also wanna be in physical somehow. Like a tangible and cathartic release of my pain, and the jellyfish looks quite soft and tender. Nothing like a croc, or a puffer fish. I can't see how people even compare them :(
For pain, pain , pain……….
will need pain KILLERS , and lots of muscle relaxers. Couldn't be worse to what I wake up to everyday. I mean physically I guess but imma numb myself.

Also random but jumping methods sometimes attract a lot of attention and video recordings !!! Like what?! …. And all the people surrounding is so cringe to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I would be like come on guys , you're gonna make me do a back flip 😒🙄.
Just kidding haha. This is the preferred method though and I appreciate your concerns , you are right in saying there's easier methods that are more painless. I just don't think it would be worth it for me. My life wasn't worth it so I want to make my death worth something.
You mean this link?

Those are moon jellies. They can't sting a person.

I can only find one site listing dangerous jellyfish for sale. It's based in Australia and looks like the site hasn't been updated since 2007:

They're $700 each for C. Fleckeri, they're also seasonal and listed as out of stock. I don't think they ship outside Australia. And these are not small jellies. They are up to 30cm across with 3m tentacles when hunting.

They also list Irukandji which are much smaller but also seasonal and out of stock. The specific species they list, C. Barnesi is not associated with fatalities. The guy who discovered it had it deliberately sting himself, a lifeguard and his 9 year old son. They don't cause rapid death but the sting can cause Irukandji syndrome which sounds horrific.

This all just seems hugely complicated, high risk and James Bondish like others have said. It's not going to work like in the movie and it's going to be difficult or impossible to obtain live examples of these species if you live outside the regions of Australia where they are found naturally.
I can muster up 700$, trust me. It won't feel good, but I can.
Also yes I may have to source one locally! There's a few options I am exploring now. And when I finally obtain venomous one I'll make another thread !! 🪡
Also I wonder what's up with the James Bond reference. Isn't that a ladies man from the crime movies ? Who always has a new hot chick with him. Like thanks guys I wish😭…….. I'm afraid who I really am is a lot more underwhelming. 😂👌but somehow disturbing.
Worse comes to worse I will have to commute my living situation to Australia , so be it I guess !
Maybe I'd get a nice tan for my casket ⚰️
Jkjk I know this will take a lot of time and planning, and thank you for the resources 🧡!!!!!

Last edited:
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Buying snake venom or a lethally venomous snake is a less convoluted option than this tbh lawl. Buy a bunch of rats, release them into your home, agitate the snake into biting you, release it into the home. It's got a few days of food before someone finds you. Right? Or even a freaking spider!

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Jellyfish? Good lord that sounds like a bad idea
Why is ur name ham and potatoes
do you like ham and potatoes ? -_- :~)
I wish I was potato….. . 🥔 . Then I would have some real value, and flavour assigned to my life.

instead of the robotic hum drum slow march towards nothingness that plagues me and makes me want to do something that really makes a difference , and is artistic and personal to my personality. It's for me.
✨ jellyfish ✨
😏.
In conclusion I would not say this is a good, nor bad idea. Arguably foolish, but I am a fool.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Buying snake venom or a lethally venomous snake is a less convoluted option than this tbh lawl. Buy a bunch of rats, release them into your home, agitate the snake into biting you, release it into the home. It's got a few days of food before someone finds you. Right? Or even a freaking spider!
Rats!! Goddamit I hate rats!!!!
Snake venom is an honourable mention.
That was a stingray.

Rip king 🤴
Spiders….. not aquatic.

Last edited: