EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Okay, so I have extreme jealousy problems as if that wasn't obvious from the title! xD However, it's not just applying to those in happy relationships with children anymore but to kids too. Like I can already tell that many of these kids have so much potential and are way more well-off than I am. And then, I meet kids who act like how I did at their age, and I just feel sad feeling that altho they may love their childhood just as I did but may end up exactly where I did (failing and wanting to leave). :((( and ofc, there's the kids who I have joy for for truly living out their best childhood and annoyed at the "bad kids".
Oh well! Just a short vent about my job that I can't really get out anywhere else~ I still love the kids I take care of of course, but I can't help but sometimes feel jelly or sorry for them~
And ofc, jelly leads to sewer slidal feelings quite a lot! >_< altho, not strong enough to actually make me want to do it like my actual problems or the things I'm actually super jealous of! >_<

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain, Forever Sleep and lachrymost
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Same. I know it sounds bad, but when I walk around, and I see a random kid, I can't help but feel jealous of them. Knowing that they will probably live a better life and have better circumstances of me, plus they can enjoy their childhood now.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, EternalShore and lachrymost
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Ikr! >_< I want my childhood back too! :((( I was one of the kids who cried at the thought of having to grow up and here I am now still crying about having been forced tooth and nail to grow up instead. :(((

D

dernieresolution

Mar 19, 2023
I think its ok to be happy for them, they'll never know our burden.