• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Been doing some digging and this seems like an easy method to pull off,i'm not sure exactly how to get it to work but i know what i need toliet cleaner does anyone know which brands would work best and sulfar powder i believe i can get everything today so if i could get any sort of advice how this works I'd massively appreciate it

Also how long would it take to kill and how long before the gas eases down when someone does eventually find me?

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Could i use powder or does it have to be something else? Again i'm really wanting to make sure i get this right

Attachments

• IMG_8700.png
    IMG_8700.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So my takeaway is anything from 750-1000+ is fatal is there a toliet cleaner that would do best and which sort of container should i do it in for the immediate desired effect? This method sounds both potentially painless but dangerous too but certainly easy to get a hold of and to do if done right
Would this be better than the powder or no? I'm trying to find the best solution to get this right? And what container would work best and how much would i need?

Attachments

• IMG_8708.png
    IMG_8708.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: