• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
I took 4.5 pills of Klonopin last night because I wanted to blank my consciousness out. I woke up feeling the death drive deeply, craving the non-consciousness of low dose Klonopin "sleep". My partner even woke me up last night and convinced me to go upstairs to bed. I remember none of it.

I want this feeling for the rest of eternity. The unknowing. The unperceiving. The forever blank.

I think the Klonopins are still with me. Causing me not to give a fuck.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Each day when I wake up in the morning I think "I just died for 8 hours…. Sweet!"

I am not afraid of death at all. I die every time I fall asleep. Pure nothingness.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
Each day when I wake up in the morning I think "I just died for 8 hours…. Sweet!"

I am not afraid of death at all. I die every time I fall asleep. Pure nothingness.
Maybe that's why sleeping is so good, it's a kind of trial version of death, I like to sleep when I don't have dreams.