• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Apr 21, 2024
I was confident with Fentanyl after hearing a bunch non-fatal overdose stories and that they fell asleep and didn't feel anything, but what's got me concerned is if I don't take enough and end up addicted or I somehow get Tranq or other stuff it could be mixed with and ending up with limbs needing to be amputated.

I can't live anymore and now I seemingly can't die without risk of failing and possibly being worse than before.

Is anyone else like this?

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
i feel exactly the same way. how do teenagers die all the time by accident, but its so hard to do it when you actually try to.

ive also considered the fent method, and had the same worry about surviving and getting addicted :(

Reactions: sserafim
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Erm. You are not going to get addicted by taking something once or twice.

That is not how it works. It takes repeated use to build those pathways in the brain.

In my own personal experience, it took a conscious choice to give into an addiction- to be fair, it was not a substance that was physically addictive- but still- you will not get a physical addiction from using something once or twice. It takes repeated use.
That doesn't mean that you won't come down hard if you survive. You will. But you most certainly won't be addicted- unless you choose to continue using it.

If this were the case, everyone who was given an opioid or synthetic- let's say morphine in a hospital for pain, or something more mild like hydrocodone for pain- would be an addict.

A failed fentanyl od will not make you an addict unless during that failure, you found some relief in it and decided it was worth it.

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
the point is, you dont have to like it. Suicide is not pretty or painless. All methods will hurt or be difficult to some extent. When dealing with death one must accept this fact. Otherwise then one is not ready.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Suicide is always tragic and by its nature its the most unnatural thing we can do.

We have to come to terms with the death process as part of our CTB journey.

Things like wishing we were not born or just wanting to not exist just make us even more stressed in my opinion and experience. The reality is we do exist so we have to move on and stop fighting reality.

Also, we have to be gentle on ourselves, we really don't need to CTB right this second. Except in exceptional rare outliers like being tortured or something like that, but those people are unlikely to be on here.

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Apr 21, 2024
Erm. You are not going to get addicted by taking something once or twice.

That is not how it works. It takes repeated use to build those pathways in the brain.

In my own personal experience, it took a conscious choice to give into an addiction- to be fair, it was not a substance that was physically addictive- but still- you will not get a physical addiction from using something once or twice. It takes repeated use.
That doesn't mean that you won't come down hard if you survive. You will. But you most certainly won't be addicted- unless you choose to continue using it.

If this were the case, everyone who was given an opioid or synthetic- let's say morphine in a hospital for pain, or something more mild like hydrocodone for pain- would be an addict.

A failed fentanyl od will not make you an addict unless during that failure, you found some relief in it and decided it was worth it.
That makes me more confident, the only thing now is purity wise I can never be sure. A documentary I watched the guy said one pill is enough to die. I'd take about 10 to be sure but it still feels like a gamble. Maybe if took them whilst in a bathtub or in the ocean I'd drown as reassurance.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Read all the SN goodbye threads; I did and it made me more confident.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah similar position here

My motivation to CTB would be, would I rather try these scary risky methods, or stay alive in this hell for another few decades.