• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I received my SN on Saturday.
Last week, I got my prescription for antacids. I almost didn't need to lie for it either. The doctor said do you get an upset tummy with it? or something. Well I've been getting an upset tummy, but it's not exactly with anything I'd need antacids for, so saying yes was kind of a lie. Other than that, I managed to answer her questions truthfully, or avoid answering them at all. So I've got a prescription for antiemetics without lying at all, and a prescription for antacids with just one lie. And I wasn't asked any questions about the SN, so obviously I got that without lying.
Yesterday, I actually got the antacids and antiemetics. The first chemist I went to didn't have the antacids, I had to try another chemist for that. And he said I'd have to wait outside for it, because I didn't have a mask with me. I only had to wait about 3 minutes or so, so I didn't get too cold.
So I've got everything I need to die now.
For some reason I'm having difficulty deciding exactly when to die now. I need to die by December 14.
Oh the SN says 99% by HPLC. Does that mean it's 99% pure? I don't know what HPLC means.

mysticeti2020

mysticeti2020

Nov 30, 2020
Hi,
Apparently hplc means high performance liquid chromatography ( laboratory analysis of some sorts), but I don't know if that is the purity. Anyway you are " lucky" that you got some, me on the other hand have been struggling to find SN for months on the internet.
All the best. Hope someone will be able to respond your question.

Reactions: Gnip
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I received my SN on Saturday.
Last week, I got my prescription for antacids. I almost didn't need to lie for it either. The doctor said do you get an upset tummy with it? or something. Well I've been getting an upset tummy, but it's not exactly with anything I'd need antacids for, so saying yes was kind of a lie. Other than that, I managed to answer her questions truthfully, or avoid answering them at all. So I've got a prescription for antiemetics without lying at all, and a prescription for antacids with just one lie. And I wasn't asked any questions about the SN, so obviously I got that without lying.
Yesterday, I actually got the antacids and antiemetics. The first chemist I went to didn't have the antacids, I had to try another chemist for that. And he said I'd have to wait outside for it, because I didn't have a mask with me. I only had to wait about 3 minutes or so, so I didn't get too cold.
So I've got everything I need to die now.
For some reason I'm having difficulty deciding exactly when to die now. I need to die by December 14.
Oh the SN says 99% by HPLC. Does that mean it's 99% pure? I don't know what HPLC means.
What is your regime and do you have a date?

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
So jealous you have it. Been trying ages and had 4 packages held up at customs. Don't want to share any do you

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
So jealous you have it. Been trying ages and had 4 packages held up at customs. Don't want to share any do you

Dang man. I understand what you went through. I got 2 of my packages held at customs. Got 1 through fortunately.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB