BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It might not mean much but it kind of does to me. The suffering far outweighs any reason to feel bad about doing it or even not doing it at all. It is utterly irrational to keep on suffering like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink, Dead Meat, Foresight and 1 other person
Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
It might not mean much but it kind of does to me. The suffering far outweighs any reason to feel bad about doing it or even not doing it at all. It is utterly irrational to keep on suffering like this.
I'm sorry things are so difficult for you

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and BluesRunTheGame
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Agreed. A life of suffering makes no sense but getting out is not easy. Its like a jail.

• Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, ConstantPain, Dead Meat and 1 other person
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I feel the same. It is so difficult when something appears to be working for me, because I know deep down it would just be a lie to myself. There are beautiful things in my own perception but the pain and the agony of being alive… it's just too much for me.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that this life can be unbearable when you suffer so much. In my case, it makes no sense for me to stay here and dying is what feels right. I do think that in a world like this wanting suicide can be perfectly rational. To me it sounds horrifying suffering until old age just for the sake of it. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame