• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Well, I've finally take the last step and bought my suicide method (SN). I was afraid of taking this last act, as this means I've finally reached the bottom, live is more and more difficult every day, not only I stopped enjoying it long time ago, I have to deal with a lot of problems and pain everyday and can't stand this anymore.

I thought I would feel very good and get happy once I could buy it but I was completly wrong. I've finally reached the bottom and thing won't get any better, just worse, so I feel really sad that I'm finally reaching the end, like I'm about to end it all and won't be anything more once I'm done. I am the only one that feels the same about it?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
It takes a lot of courage to take your life. Saying it is the coward's way out is nonsense. You just know when you can't take anymore. I respect your decision. That's gonna be my method as well. I just have to research it.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
No I understand you. Even after years of suffering and in a very bad situation I feel the same about dying.
That must be really painful. I can't even remember las time I was happy, however, the real pain and suffering started more than 1 year ago. I can't imagine living like this for more time.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
It takes a lot of courage to take your life. Saying it is the coward's way out is nonsense. You just know when you can't take anymore. I respect your decision. That's gonna be my method as well. I just have to research it.
Good luck, take your time to research as I did. You must be completly sure about your method before doing it. SN is beign very discussed. I think it's reliable, although maybe not as painless as N but if I've been supporting all this pain why should I care about a little pain or sickness for a few minutes? It's not extremly painful

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
That must be really painful. I can't even remember las time I was happy, however, the real pain and suffering started more than 1 year ago. I can't imagine living like this for more time.

Me neither. 15 years of downward spiral, but I wasn't happy before that either. Never experienced love, fucked up my whole career and education, didn't party either, just numbing myself. By now my body and my mind are just finished. I'm an atheist but still praying to just die already. I hate my cowardice.
Ok thats probably enough of whining for today. Need to get more beer so I can endure my fucking pathetic evening in my ugly one room shithole apartment.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Me neither. 15 years of downward spiral, but I wasn't happy before that either. Never experienced love, fucked up my whole career and education, didn't party either, just numbing myself. By now my body and my mind are just finished. I'm an atheist but still praying to just die already. I hate my cowardice.
Ok thats probably enough of whining for today. Need to get more beer so I can endure my fucking pathetic evening in my ugly one room shithole apartment.
Don't blame yourself man, life is much more difficult for some people than others you don't have the fault. If you want to talk you can pm me.