zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I took 50 mg of hydroxyzine as well as 20 mg melatonin after about 7 drinks in. Death probably won't happen, but I'll keep you guys updated if I survive tomorrow morning (assuming I will - I'll update in the morning). I may take another 25 mg of hydroxyzine to total 75 mg but it's not confirmed I'll do that at this point in time - it's just an idea. I'm stupid.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
may i ask why you did it?
i hope if death doesn't come you'll at least get a good nights sleep.
how do you feel right now?

zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
may i ask why you did it?
i hope if death doesn't come you'll at least get a good nights sleep.
how do you feel right now?
I'm tired. I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of my ocd constantly running everyone's life, and I believe that even if it's accidental, my death would be beneficial to everyone. I don't think I'm dying right now, but I do feel sleepy. If I survive this tomorrow morning I may say something. I don't know. I'm such a dumbass and don't want anything to do with life anymore.

nihilisticdeathtrap

nihilisticdeathtrap

Nov 18, 2023
I take hydroxyzine nightly, and unless you take enough to slow down your heart rate to the point of failure, I believe you'll be fine. If you do die, I hope it's what you wanted. Best of luck.

Reactions: just.being.., hi-okbye and zeldalover
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I'm tired. I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of my ocd constantly running everyone's life, and I believe that even if it's accidental, my death would be beneficial to everyone. I don't think I'm dying right now, but I do feel sleepy. If I survive this tomorrow morning I may say something. I don't know. I'm such a dumbass and don't want anything to do with life anymore.
i don't think so :(
your feelings and actions are completely understandable

• Love
Reactions: Freyja13, ropearoundatree and zeldalover
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
i don't think so :(
your feelings and actions are completely understandable
Thank you. I'm sorry to be so stupid and waste your time tonight. I'm incredibly sleepy and will pass out soon as well as feel very dizzy, but I'm very sure I will wake up tomorrow sadly. Goodnight. Thank you for your kindness tonight, and I hope all is ok with you (although if you are here I doubt it is, and I'm sorry you're at this point too).

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and sxixl.
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
Update: still alive lol just fell asleep for a while. Gonna spend today sleeping some more

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, LeperGnome, ropearoundatree and 1 other person
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i don't think you were a waste of time, feel free to talk to me whenever you feel like it, i'm here <3
how do you feel now that you woke up? also i'm glad that your okay :)

• Hugs
Reactions: zeldalover
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I
i don't think you were a waste of time, feel free to talk to me whenever you feel like it, i'm here <3
how do you feel now that you woke up? also i'm glad that your okay :)
I don't really know. I'm just very tired and want to sleep I think. Thank you though, your kindness throughout it all brought me some comfort and for that, I thank you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I

I don't really know. I'm just very tired and want to sleep I think. Thank you though, your kindness throughout it all brought me some comfort and for that, I thank you ❤️
i'm happy to help out :)
i get being tired, i hope you get a good rest at least!