• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'm really ashamed of my lies and I shouldnt have said them. It just didn't make sense for my recovery which technically ended up being my choice, even if it wasn't an easy choice at all.
But I've decided to confess to my psychotherapist that I have active suicidal thoughts and that I'm actively self harming.
I am aware that it will be extremely difficult to go into details with her, for so long it haven't gone outside my head. Saying such things out loud maybe will make it all easier? I don't know. But I don't really have anything to lose anymore, so..
The only lie that I'll definitely not reveal is that I actually still have sn in my closet. I'll say that I had it but I threw it out but mention that I still have pretty easy access to it.
I wonder what she's going to say. And if she'll tell my roommate about it because they work together. I'd rather not but on the other hand it may feel easier if someone would support me with anything that I might need.

• Hugs
Reactions: lacrimosa, Praestat_Mori, lost_ange2211 and 3 others
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I think that's good. Not just for your therapist to be better at helping you but also for yourself. Learning to be open and honest to at least a few people in your life is a big step forward. Try to continue being truthful about things it's better than keeping up with lots of lies.

• Love
Reactions: razahcareca27, dinosavr and Praestat_Mori
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
congratulations on the hard step and i hope it helps you heal 🖤🫂 honesty can be scary

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr