breakingpoint

breakingpoint

Humanoid
Feb 17, 2023
its clear nothing in my life is going to improve, thats fine, always known that.
my financial situation is pathetic and only getting worse.
been telling myself for a long time now and im finally at the point where nothing matters and my future is clear and weirdly it feels comforting to know this is my last year.

ive decided to hang myself and i wont be leaving a note, my insignificant, pathetic suicide note describing how the state of the world, and the people in it pushed me to this, will not change a single thing. the world does not care about mental health at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, Haruka and Gonnerr
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear this. This world is cruel, you should never blame yourself for how backwards this world is. I hope that you find peace by the end of this year:heart:

Reactions: breakingpoint
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would find it comforting to know that you will be leaving this hellish world soon. At least to me, death certainly is the only relief from the suffering that this life brings. I wish you the best with your plans.

breakingpoint

breakingpoint

Humanoid
Feb 17, 2023
took an overdose 3 days ago, I took god knows how many antidepressants and anti anxiety medication.

My body threw it up within the hour, I was so so high for the next two days, seeing swirls like when you take acid, uncontrollable tremors, not been able to eat at all and I can barely drink because my throat just won't swallow, it feel closed.

Not sure when I'll start to feel better but the constant shaking is stressing me out, I'm guessing this means the tablets are still in my system?

clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
I hope you find peace soon. I agree with you on nobody caring about mental health. Leaving a suicide note will change nothing. When we're gone, we wouldn't be here to see the world anymore, so it doesn't matter what we do before ctb