BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Now I'm planning out my last two days, making more progress on my note, figuring out finances. It feels good.

I like how my note is coming along. I planned some activities to do before I die. Planning my last meal or two.

I also discovered that my student loans will likely be forgiven when I die, so long as my parents can show proof of my death. I had intended to leave enough money in my savings for my parents to pay off my remaining debt in one fell swoop, with a few thousand left over for costs related to my death. Knowing my debt will probably be forgiven is a huge relief and sets aside a lot more money for my memorial etc. I don't want my parents to go into debt because of my death. Looks like it's not going to happen. :)

People at work are remarking today that I look better. Guess it's because I finally have a way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: ebt88, _Minsk, Woodnote and 2 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
it's good that your plans are working. maybe you're going to think about continuing to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Saed and aukguy
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
it's good that your plans are working. maybe you're going to think about continuing to live.
Is there something that makes you say that? Not upset or anything. Just curious.