• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

myfinaldays567

myfinaldays567

Jul 23, 2024
to anyone reading this, if you know any good guides or methods to hanging, please do tell me. all ive got in my house are a tourniquet and some random belts, along with a sturdy-enough door knob. any help would be very appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and Kusogaki
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. Here are some threads:

Reactions: myfinaldays567
π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
hi there! glad to see the title cuz i would do partial hanging too when i leave

this is a url that might help: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anchor-point-placement-with-partial-hanging.170002/

as for my personal experiences, ive actually attempted several times but failed all of them. si is the biggest problem cuz when you do partial hanging it is extremely easy to stand up or get yourself off the rope or anything. to avoid this i suppose getting yourself drunk or high before hanging yourself might help.

ive read that ppl die by hanging usually have a bad "leftover" (please excuse me for any improper expressions in my post cuz im not a native English speaker), that is to say, your stool and pee might come out after youve passed out or died due to gravity. and if you have a penis you might experience an erection and ejaculation. to avoid these, please remember to go to the toilet and masturbate before putting your neck into the knot!

do make sure you can find your "sweet point" (a suicide term, you can search for resources abt it in sasu if you feel confused) before you try! or you might become a vegetable sadly if you fail in an "unpleasant" way.

thats all i could come up with at the moment. hope they help! and please feel free to reply to this post or dm me if anything further is needed!

best wishes and regards

Reactions: unhappymortal, myfinaldays567, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
myfinaldays567

myfinaldays567

Jul 23, 2024

this is a url that might help: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anchor-point-placement-with-partial-hanging.170002/

as for my personal experiences, ive actually attempted several times but failed all of them. si is the biggest problem cuz when you do partial hanging it is extremely easy to stand up or get yourself off the rope or anything. to avoid this i suppose getting yourself drunk or high before hanging yourself might help.

ive read that ppl die by hanging usually have a bad "leftover" (please excuse me for any improper expressions in my post cuz im not a native English speaker), that is to say, your stool and pee might come out after youve passed out or died due to gravity. and if you have a penis you might experience an erection and ejaculation. to avoid these, please remember to go to the toilet and masturbate before putting your neck into the knot!

do make sure you can find your "sweet point" (a suicide term, you can search for resources abt it in sasu if you feel confused) before you try! or you might become a vegetable sadly if you fail in an "unpleasant" way.

thats all i could come up with at the moment. hope they help! and please feel free to reply to this post or dm me if anything further is needed!

best wishes and regards
i really appreciate this, thank you. if i may ask, do you know where you tie the belt when you do the belt and door method? im dogshit at knowing how to do practical things. when i say "where do i tie the belt", i mean how do i anchor it. sorry if i was unclear 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

Jan 6, 2023
i really appreciate this, thank you. if i may ask, do you know where you tie the belt when you do the belt and door method? im dogshit at knowing how to do practical things. when i say "where do i tie the belt", i mean how do i anchor it. sorry if i was unclear 😭
I'm sorry but I won't tie my ropes onto doorknob things cuz I'd never be sure whether they are strong enough to handle my weight. In case of a broken doorknob and a pityful vegetable, I may personally suggest something else.

Thanks for your trust and hope you find peace soon πŸ«‚

Reactions: unhappymortal and myfinaldays567
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022

best wishes and regards
Dude, even if you go to the toilet 10 times before hanging, shit and urine will still come out of you, because your consciousness will turn off and your intestines will completely relax.

And an erection occurs due to stagnation of the blood.
If a person dies in an upright position, gravity will cause blood to accumulate in the legs. Without a beating heart, this will continue until the penile tissue is filled, with a postmortem erection

Therefore, advice about masturbation is the strangest advice possible.

If death is peaceful, then what difference does it make what you look like? Corpses are always ugly

Reactions: unhappymortal

Jan 6, 2023
Dude, even if you go to the toilet 10 times before hanging, shit and urine will still come out of you, because your consciousness will turn off and your intestines will completely relax.

And an erection occurs due to stagnation of the blood.
If a person dies in an upright position, gravity will cause blood to accumulate in the legs. Without a beating heart, this will continue until the penile tissue is filled, with a postmortem erection

Therefore, advice about masturbation is the strangest advice possible.

If death is peaceful, then what difference does it make what you look like? Corpses are always ugly
Makes sense too. Just different options and perspectives. I won't judge but I respect them.

Most of my suggestions were from a book written by a Japanese writer and forensic. I have to add.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Makes sense too. Just different options and perspectives. I won't judge but I respect them.

Most of my suggestions were from a book written by a Japanese writer and forensic. I have to add.
I understood. I also read articles by forensic medical experts. By the way, in the article, a forensic medical expert writes that people are mistaken, that you can only hang yourself with your feet above the ground. He also wrote that loss of consciousness occurs too quickly. When I read this medical article, this article calmed me down, despite the fact that I still don't quite have what I need. Can you please send me that Chinese book about hanging you are talking about?

Jan 6, 2023
I understood. I also read articles by forensic medical experts. By the way, in the article, a forensic medical expert writes that people are mistaken, that you can only hang yourself with your feet above the ground. He also wrote that loss of consciousness occurs too quickly. When I read this medical article, this article calmed me down, despite the fact that I still don't quite have what I need. Can you please send me that Chinese book about hanging you are talking about?
I guess you may search for his name ιΆ΄θ¦‹ζΏŸ (I typed the kanji in Japanese so you can just copy and paste)