• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I've wanted to join the Navy since I was a sophomore in high school.

Last week, I made the official decision to begin the process. I stopped using marijuana immediately (yeah I know, keep your thoughts to yourself on that) and initiated my own physical training, in order to meet the requirements for entry.

A recruiter once told me that they can't see my medical history when I enlist. I thought that sounded innacurate, but I went with it, seeing as he's been a sailor for 11 years and I didn't know squat.

I've been researching it and because of my hospitalizations and medications and diagnoses and .. self harm scars, I'd be denied immediately. He gave me false information. False hope.

This is what's been keeping me going. This was my goal and my dream and I don't see myself enjoying life any other way, honestly. It was gonna set me up.

I'd have a purpose. I'd have an important job to do everyday and I'd put 100% into it. I'd get wholesome benefits and a promised retirement after only 20 years of service. I'd travel the world and experience the sea.

I dreamed of having a fast, new car afterwards. I thought I had a chance. And I was feeling amazing today. This one really hurts.

I can't cope right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, Jc40, Escaper Boy and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
That's terrible. I can't believe some idiot told you that. Wish I could take away all your disappointment. :hug::'(

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I've wanted to join the Navy since I was a sophomore in high school.

Last week, I made the official decision to begin the process. I stopped using marijuana immediately (yeah I know, keep your thoughts to yourself on that) and initiated my own physical training, in order to meet the requirements for entry.

A recruiter once told me that they can't see my medical history when I enlist. I thought that sounded innacurate, but I went with it, seeing as he's been a sailor for 11 years and I didn't know squat.

I've been researching it and because of my hospitalizations and medications and diagnoses and .. self harm scars, I'd be denied immediately. He gave me false information. False hope.

This is what's been keeping me going. This was my goal and my dream and I don't see myself enjoying life any other way, honestly. It was gonna set me up.

I'd have a purpose. I'd have an important job to do everyday and I'd put 100% into it. I'd get wholesome benefits and a promised retirement after only 20 years of service. I'd travel the world and experience the sea.

I dreamed of having a fast, new car afterwards. I thought I had a chance. And I was feeling amazing today. This one really hurts.

I can't cope right now.
Similar thing happend to me brother. Given wrong info and subsequently declined in medical grounds.
I was crushed and I feel your pain.

With the benefit of hindsight I have been able to reflect on things and I have wondered if maybe for me, this was actually for the best. Given the levels of PTSD you get in military personnel, I wonder if this might have led me to do harm to others and myself unnecessarily.

Good luck brother, I hope some light will shine on you.

DBD

Reactions: Halo13
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
That's terrible. I can't believe some idiot told you that. Wish I could take away all your disappointment. :hug::'(
Thank you. You're really kind (:
Similar thing happend to me brother. Given wrong info and subsequently declined in medical grounds.
I was crushed and I feel your pain.

With the benefit of hindsight I have been able to reflect on things and I have wondered if maybe for me, this was actually for the best. Given the levels of PTSD you get in military personnel, I wonder if this might have led me to do harm to others and myself unnecessarily.

Good luck brother, I hope some light will shine on you.

DBD
Thank you for your words. I appreciate this and I'm sorry you experienced it as well. Much love

Fun fact, I'm actually a sister ;) haha

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Taylor and Halo13
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Thank you. You're really kind (:

Thank you for your words. I appreciate this and I'm sorry you experienced it as well. Much love

Fun fact, I'm actually a sister ;) haha
Good luck... Sister...

DBD

Reactions: sunny.sativa
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I was training to be a Navy SEAL and was in incredible shape when I was 19, and passed all the physical requirements and everything. It was short lived though as I literally destroyed my body from pushing myself and training so hard, which is what ultimately led to my demise.

• Wow
Reactions: Halo13
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I was training to be a Navy SEAL and was in incredible shape when I was 19, and passed all the physical requirements and everything. It was short lived though as I literally destroyed my body from pushing myself and training so hard, which is what ultimately led to my demise.
Woah, I've been training pretty hard, myself. Thank you for sharing this, I'll take it easier.