bugfart

bugfart

12x mental hospital stays
May 21, 2023
I've got doxxed three times by other radical feminists because I'm not vegan or because I'm dating a guy and they don't like that, or over personal drama. They claim to be in solidarity with all women but attack women who date men and the vegan ones tell women who eat meat that they deserve to die. Today I got called a cock pandering slut that wants to be raped because I am dating a man even though I'm not some tradwife or traditional marriage person. And once this vegan girl got super upset at me for having a farm even though I run an ethical farm and don't believe in milking the cows (taking the babies away) or artificial surgical insemination and pumping them full of hormones. (Cows I mean) and she found my full name and my family's names and where they work even though I never had a Facebook or social media with my name or location or face and she told me how she'd get her male friends to rape me and described how she'd kill me and she said stuff to me like she was actually watching me/stalking me. And I've been doxxed for dating a man and had stuff sent to my house. Radical feminism advises women to be cautious around men because of so many bad experiences but doesn't condone any of what these people are doing. It preaches solidarity with all women even if they don't agree with you or like what you have to say and says even the most terrible women deserve rights. I just want to die over this constant attack I have on social media and I can't tell anyone about it. I have no friends irl and only have my bf who I met in my last school and used to see him every day but now I'm graduated and about to go to college and I moved away from his state 2 years ago and we rarely see eachother. It's terrible and I almost want these people who are bullying me to see that they made me die

• Love
Reactions: fwompie
ripberman

ripberman

Dec 24, 2022
I've got doxxed three times by other radical feminists because I'm not vegan or because I'm dating a guy and they don't like that, or over personal drama. They claim to be in solidarity with all women but attack women who date men and the vegan ones tell women who eat meat that they deserve to die. Today I got called a cock pandering slut that wants to be raped because I am dating a man even though I'm not some tradwife or traditional marriage person. And once this vegan girl got super upset at me for having a farm even though I run an ethical farm and don't believe in milking the cows (taking the babies away) or artificial surgical insemination and pumping them full of hormones. (Cows I mean) and she found my full name and my family's names and where they work even though I never had a Facebook or social media with my name or location or face and she told me how she'd get her male friends to rape me and described how she'd kill me and she said stuff to me like she was actually watching me/stalking me. And I've been doxxed for dating a man and had stuff sent to my house. Radical feminism advises women to be cautious around men because of so many bad experiences but doesn't condone any of what these people are doing. It preaches solidarity with all women even if they don't agree with you or like what you have to say and says even the most terrible women deserve rights. I just want to die over this constant attack I have on social media and I can't tell anyone about it. I have no friends irl and only have my bf who I met in my last school and used to see him every day but now I'm graduated and about to go to college and I moved away from his state 2 years ago and we rarely see eachother. It's terrible and I almost want these people who are bullying me to see that they made me die
I'm really sorry you're going through this. Having a boyfriend and eating dairy do not make you less of a radical feminist, nor do you deserve the bullying and harassment these women have inflicted upon you.

I am very familiar with radical feminism, and you are correct: it is completely possible to be an ardent radfem even while dating a man. So long as you are advocating for the liberty and dignity of all women, you are doing the right thing. Perhaps you should consider disengaging from this sect of the online radfem community? They seem pretty vitriolic and ill-intentioned.

Reactions: bugfart
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
The only way to eliminate bullyng is blocking. Block them all from all your social media. And also stop being in groups where they are at. And just focus on taking a break from social media. If they harass you after that (like searching for you again) then proceed to put a lawsuit against them and they will have to stop. Whatever they do or say about you its their own shitty head , its not your responsibility. I have been bullied too in the past. But i have learned that its not my responsibility to fix or make them believe nothing. I handle all difficult person not by arguing but by the law itself if they keep the harassment. I suggest you do that. Taking your life and dreams if you have any because of them is not worth it. You can get rid of them block and if they continue file a lawsuit.

Reactions: Raindancer and bugfart