• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
So I first started bloodletting back in September of 2022. By the new year, my partner found me unconscious because of the severe chronic blood loss and called for an ambulance. My hemoglobin was 55 and they transfused 4 units of blood. That got me a few weeks in the psych ward.

Then in April I started doing it again. This time it only took me about 3 weeks before my partner noticed how pale and sickly I looked. He knew what was going on and convinced me to let him take me to the hospital. This time my hemoglobin was 60, and I had another 2 units of blood transfused. I managed to talk my way out of having to go to the psych ward this time.

I managed to stop bloodletting for a while after that. But 2 days ago, I started doing it again. I let 1,300ml the first night, then last night I let another 1,000ml of blood. I am already feeling the effects. My lips and my tongue are white. I can't stand for more than a minute without feeling faint and having palpitations. I can barely walk 6ft without having to lie down because I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I keep getting headaches. I am constantly cold. I feel short of breath, and just generally very weak.

I wonder how long it will take before people notice this time. This is the most blood I've ever lost in such a short amount of time.

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I'm sorry you feel this way.
Would you be comfortable sharing information on blood letting with me?

Reactions: Fifi2 and Roseate