• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Hey everyone. It's time for me to go. Not exactly what I thought I was going to be doing today but that's okay. I can't take the pain in my life anymore so it's time to end it. I can't say any one thing has led me to this decision. It's been a lifetime of events and circumstances. Even though I've had several shitty things happen to me, I can say that I've probably had a good life. I've had the best husband who loves me and would do anything for me. I've had two wonderful sons who I would literally die for if necessary. But even with all this, I am miserable and lonely. I don't find joy in anything anymore. Everyday is a struggle. So today I'm going to end it. I want all of you lovely people to know that I have truly enjoyed this forum. I found acceptance here that I couldn't find in real life. Even though I'm ending my own life, I wish all of you could find whatever necessary to make yours better. I know that's unrealistic. I just hate for others to be suffering and unhappy. Well I'm going to sign off of here. I'm going to leave soon to drive to the bridge that I'm going to jump from. I may come back on once more to say that I'm jumping. Just depends on how things are going. I love all of you and I hope your day is going better than mine.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, LunarLynx, Kit1 and 3 others
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

I hate myself
Jun 26, 2023
I wish you the best, may you find the peace you are looking for!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and ForeverBroken
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. I hope you find peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
You seem like a very kind and caring person. You replied to one of my posts a while back, thank you for doing that. Sorry you are going through such a bad time. Wish I could help you more.

• Love
  • Hugs
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Well I'm back. It didn't go as planned. I got to the bridge and I just couldn't do it. I froze. I just stood there and looked out at the water and just went blank. I can't even die without screwing it up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, losing hope, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
To me suicide just really just isn't straightforward to go through with at all, jumping sounds like a terrifying method to me personally, I hate how it's so difficult to die on our own terms. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
Well I'm back. It didn't go as planned. I got to the bridge and I just couldn't do it. I froze. I just stood there and looked out at the water and just went blank. I can't even die without screwing it up.
For what it's worth, I'm glad you're still here. I had a similar problem today. Went to the woods planning to partial, but indecision and si won out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, ForeverBroken and dggtscccvfd
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
You seem like a very kind and caring person. You replied to one of my posts a while back, thank you for doing that. Sorry you are going through such a bad time. Wish I could help you more.
Thank you for your kindness. Still here obviously. I guess it wasn't meant to be today.
To me suicide just really just isn't straightforward to go through with at all, jumping sounds like a terrifying method to me personally, I hate how it's so difficult to die on our own terms. But anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you for the well wishes. It was a lot harder than I anticipated. Maybe next time I'll be better prepared mentally.
For what it's worth, I'm glad you're still here. I had a similar problem today. Went to the woods planning to partial, but indecision and si won out.
I'm glad you're still here as well. Dying is such a hard thing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, losing hope, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
It happens most people, it's tough to go through with it.
Sorry it came to that, but hope you find peace eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Groundhog_Day and ForeverBroken
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Don't be so hard on yourself it's the hardest thing we can do in this life that some of us feel forced to do which is insane that we are forced to take an action like suicide to end this meaningless existence

Please choose a better method though - you're worth more than this brutal death
Jumping is not ideal method

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForeverBroken, Kit1 and Groundhog_Day
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Don't be so hard on yourself it's the hardest thing we can do in this life that some of us feel forced to do which is insane that we are forced to take an action like suicide to end this meaningless existence

Please choose a better method though - you're worth more than this brutal death
Jumping is not ideal method
Thank you