ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
I've picked my date. I've got the SN. All that's left is to get my affairs in order. I don't expect anyone will read this, but I just wanted to put my best wishes for all of you out into the world. Life isn't for everyone. The only way out is through. I wish you all peace, in this life, or the next.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puffypuffins, corazon, pinkribbonscars and 16 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I am so sorry for all the pain and suffering that has led you here. You deserve to find peace. I hope your journey is swift and that you can finally be free, sending love

• Love
Reactions: ghostbird
chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
out of curiosity but have you planned out how to disappear or will you make it as public as possible about your CTB? just curious but regardless I know you'll be in a better place after this, I wish you the best and only the best.

• Love
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
May you find peace in escaping this cruel world, good luck!

• Love
ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
I am so sorry for all the pain and suffering that has led you here. You deserve to find peace. I hope your journey is swift and that you can finally be free, sending love
Thank you. Same to you. <3.
out of curiosity but have you planned out how to disappear or will you make it as public as possible about your CTB? just curious but regardless I know you'll be in a better place after this, I wish you the best and only the best.
Kind of neither? No one knows that I've chosen a date, but no one in my life will be surprised by my death. It's been a long time coming, I held on for much longer than anyone expected. In my case, I don't really even consider my death a suicide. It's euthanasia. Lonely and secretive euthanasia, but still. Love to you <3.

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu and chop
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan! I hope you find peace! Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: CW36 and ghostbird
E

existence_is

Jul 25, 2023
sorry to hear it's come so far, good luck and safe travels

• Love
chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
that really is sad that you think no one's gonna be surprised, the world truly did not deserve someone as good as you, please know that you could do so much better, whatever choice you will make in the future or if you will SI last second, just know I support you and wish you the best ❤️

• Love
Reactions: pinkribbonscars
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Wish you safe and sound when the day comes. Sending you love and peace to your way. And i wish you the best in your last days. Bless you. 💙

ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
Update: today was the day. But I chickened out. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkribbonscars and Kerrtu
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Do not worry. I was supposed to be dead last year, and yet I am still. Our survival instinct is probably the strongest feeling we can have, so overcoming it is very hard. If you can, wait for the right moment. Doing ctb in a chaotic way is the worst thing you can do. Good luck my friend

• Love
Reactions: pinkribbonscars, Kerrtu and ghostbird
ghostbird

ghostbird

Aug 16, 2023
Do not worry. I was supposed to be dead last year, and yet I am still. Our survival instinct is probably the strongest feeling we can have, so overcoming it is very hard. If you can, wait for the right moment. Doing ctb in a chaotic way is the worst thing you can do. Good luck my friend
I hope you find peace ❤️
Thank you both <3. I know ctb is the right thing to do for me, I just need the courage to go through with it. I will never find peace without it. I have never felt so comforted or understood as I have by everyone in this forum. Thank you again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Agon321, AnonGermany, Kerrtu and 1 other person
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
If it makes you feel any better, I was supposed to go on Wednesday morning. At 5 am I was dropping off possessions at a friends house. He just so happened to be awake. He came out to say hi. That I was in a hurry to leave, was dropping off possessions in wee hours of the morning, and had been feeling depressed lately, was a red flag.

As I'm driving to my final destination before stopping to the park to hang, he texts me asking if I'm planning to kill myself and that he better hear from me tomorrow. He's not the type to call the cops. I knew if I left to hang myself and he did nothing to stop it, he would blame himself for the rest of his life.

I couldn't do that. I stayed with him. I'll be writing him a letter. New date is early sun morning. I have to leave this earth. Especially since I sent a time delayed email I couldn't delete and my friend saw it and is now pissed I scared him to death.

Whatever happens, I wish you peace and freedom from suffering. You aren't a coward. It is hard to ctb

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ghostbird and Anon7b8