• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rosegoldmoon

rosegoldmoon

fulltime nihilist
Sep 18, 2023
This is kinda random but I am so glad that you are still here. ♥️
If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, I am here for you. Just message me. :)

Reactions: ToTheTwillight
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Theres some parallels between your story and mine.
I'm truly sorry you had to go through all of that, and i'm sad that you couldn't find how to deal with everything you carry.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Theres some parallels between your story and mine.
I'm truly sorry you had to go through all of that, and i'm sad that you couldn't find how to deal with everything you carry.

If you read the other post that actually helped to revive this one:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-tried-so-hard-and-really-got-nothing.133337/

So I realize in this post I talked a lot about my childhood and college days. But more of recent like the post above mentioned in regards to my life in shams. Today the issues primarily been on the career stuff and being a middle age man with no partner, let alone not much friends, at an age that is hard to make new once. Yeah the parents stuff is no longer lingering me, it was more to tell a background story, I'm actually in good relationship with my dad and his wife now, despite knowing damage being done and butterfly effect led to the crap I am today.

Reactions: SVEN