• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is and no matter what I will always prefer to peacefully not exist than to suffer so unnecessarily for decades on end just to be tortured by old age and die anyway.
The thought of very old age is so disturbing with most humans ending up with dementia or horrific diseases that cause them endless agony they end up tormented in nursing homes, just decaying and deteriorating. Human existence is really such an abomination, those who are against the option of suicide in this reality are so insane, it's such a disgusting, evil prison world where humans impose meaningless suffering onto others and wish to force others to suffer for as long as possible even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

I really wish I never existed more than anything, to have the ability to exist is a punishment, I just wish to be eternally unaware of the hell that is existence. I'd honestly never be able to understand why anyone would want to be tortured by old age which is all this futile and pointless existence leads to, this is why Nembutal and peaceful suicide methods need to be accessible as not everyone wants to suffer like that. It's evil how they try and force people to continue suffering no matter what even know we are all just going to die anyway with nobody able to suffer from not existing. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from the cruelty and torture of existing, there is no point to existing.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed, life is a truly disgusting abomination with potential for limitless torture and agony

Reactions: sserafim
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
I don't want to get older. Due to my current health problems, getting older for me is going to be a hellish nightmare as my body gets worse. I want to die by 40. The idea of hitting 50+ is repulsive.

Reactions: sserafim
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry. Wish you could obtain N.