FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so terrifying and disturbing how this existence could potentially continue for decades on end which is why it's so important that humans have the option to cease existing in peace.
It's evil how many humans want to force people to suffer until they die anyway, it's so disgusting how not wanting to deteriorate from age in this hellish reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer isn't seen as a valid way to feel.

There is no benefit to getting older, such a thing is just meaningless and undesirable suffering that I see as best avoided no matter what, the thought of decaying from age and suffering so senselessly in the process is just horrifying to me. It's irrational to want to get old and end up being tormented by very old age which is all that existence leads to.

Existence is the true hell, and existence is nothing more than a virus that just causes harm and suffering. The only relief lies in death, simply just existing as a conscious being trapped in this decaying flesh prison is so harmful.
Wanting suicide to escape from all future suffering and torture is all that feels rational to me which is why it's disgusting how we cannot just have the option die in peace.

• Love
Reactions: en-bat-y, myusername890, Justnotme and 4 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I feel like an immortal zombie like being cursed by gods to live for eternity unable to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: en-bat-y, Prime0, myusername890 and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I see no point in staying alive until you become a wrinkled old meat sack. Its just plain stupid to do so because it means that suffering will increase exponentially.
It's ludicrous to let yourself deteriorate until you either end up in a hospital or an old folks home and can't take care of yourself any more.
I once had a relative who I visited in an old folks home when I was a child.
I'll never forget the looks of defeat on the faces of some of the old people people there.
I honestly believe that a lot of them would have rather died if offered the chance of a quick and peaceful death by something like nembutal.
They looked utterly sick and tired of existence.

Reactions: en-bat-y and myusername890
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
As FC says, there's no limit to how much one can suffer. I'm 51 and my life is a living hell and will only get worse because the disease I have is progressive and incurable (but not fatal unfortunately) and I zero support system. The assholes who say there's help available are full of shit. Maybe if you have money but if you're poor you're fucked.

Reactions: en-bat-y, WAITING TO DIE and myusername890
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
@FuneralCry , you make your position very clear on life and death, but do you personally feel there's anything that can make life worth living?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
@FuneralCry , you make your position very clear on life and death, but do you personally feel there's anything that can make life worth living?
No, certainly not. I just don't see existence as desirable in general, it's a burden to have the ability to exist. I just believe someone would have to be deluded to want life especially as life itself is just an imposition that causes harm and suffering.

To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all with the chance of the suffering getting more unbearable at any moment. I just want nothingness personally and I'd prefer that over any life, it's a terrible curse to exist as a conscious being where we cannot easily die in peace, I find it such a horrific mistake how life exists at all.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, myusername890, Justnotme and 1 other person