• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
The key word in your response is "most". There are plenty of huge givers on this forum, and if you look hard enough you will find them IRL, as well.
People on this forum are very kind. I have a couple friends at uni but I feel like an alien amongst non-extraterrestrials, people in the real world seem uncomfortable being around an autistic person. The Internet is much more forgiving

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Then focus on being useful to yourself. Don't forget your own recovery when you help other people.
I actually suggest we create a new section which would be called "suicidal limbo", which would be more appropriate lol. Does anyone want to join?
I've noticed many quality posts from you.

In a format like this, one never knows exactly to whom they are providing usefulness. Some are too shy to directly acknowledge usefulness, and many are non member lurkers, who will never have the opportunity to acknowledge usefulness.
That's kind.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
We have lost quite a few active members. I've recently come back and im trying to help with the activity (: its the least all of us can do and eventually newer members will pick up the slack. The amount of visiters has stayed the same tho so i dont think its dead per se just that people aren't talking

Reactions: Sensei and foxdie
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
We have lost quite a few active members. I've recently come back and im trying to help with the activity (: its the least all of us can do and eventually newer members will pick up the slack. The amount of visiters has stayed the same tho so i dont think its dead per se just that people aren't talking
Yeah I guess that's true, I tried to help with the activity but I can't think of any interesting ideas lol. New members need to open up and talk more:haha:

Reactions: Sensei
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know why but I hope you are safe

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I actually suggest we create a new section which would be called "suicidal limbo", which would be more appropriate lol. Does anyone want to join?

That's actually a great idea. I think there are many of us who both want to live and die.

Reactions: Nymph
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Yet most of the people who had a social life before this will go right back to doing their thing and not giving a shit about those who have no one. Only when it effects them I guess -_-

So when the whole quarantine thing happened. I think I was like, this is my time to shine. Welcome to my life.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
It's very quiet again, even more quiet than over Christmas.

Reactions: Sensei