• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Me too buddy:(
How many users have we lost in the past two or three months? Whether they passed on, were banned, or self-banned? It's the nature of the beast, but I guess it's been hitting hard these past few weeks...

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I think people are a bit skittish from all the outside attention like others have mentioned as well as members leaving for various reasons. But definitely a bit more slow lately.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I think its probably because its Christmas and its so difficult and depressing for a lot of SS users .
It can make us go quiet ,even on here.
I know I'm struggling.

Last edited:
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You joined on my birthday, Kuri. Joke aside, I've lost my marks here.
Regular members aren't so regular anymore, I don't receive PMs anymore, and I don't feel that I'm useful to anyone on this forum.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This, just for the start of the song. Anyone who starts a song like this gets my vote...

You joined on my birthday, Kuri. Joke apart, I've lost my marks here.
Regular members aren't so regular anymore, I don't receive PMs anymore, and I don't feel that I'm useful to anyone on this forum.
I feel like that sometimes. Like I'm actually doing more damage than good. I have times when no one contacts me and no one I talk to is on. It passes. I hope it passes for you too.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've always loved that song! And Wendy James.
I've spent the past few minutes thinking about her. She cudda come round my gaf and screamed at me any day. :love:

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've spent the past few minutes thinking about her. She cudda come round my gaf and screamed at me any day. :love:

I certainly second that! Just one question: what the hell is a "gaf"?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I certainly second that! Just one question: what the hell is a "gaf"?
Sorry, I think I missed an f. Gaff. Pad, crib, joint, house etc. Irish slang, also used in England and Scotland. LOL I think you'll like that, it's a commonly used term.

Edit: it's sooooo quiet now (bar the background drama) I'm just going to spend my time with Wendy I think. :happy:

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
The silence is kinda eerie sometimes. Whenever people left the subreddit it got all quiet too. Anyone remember GONENEWYEARSEVE2018? I always saw their posts on the original reddit then suddenly they were gone.

Reactions: Sensei and Nexuno
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
You joined on my birthday, Kuri. Joke aside, I've lost my marks here.

I've noticed many quality posts from you.

In a format like this, one never knows exactly to whom they are providing usefulness. Some are too shy to directly acknowledge usefulness, and many are non member lurkers, who will never have the opportunity to acknowledge usefulness.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I've always loved that song! And Wendy James.'Landslide of love'

I've always loved that song! And Wendy James.
'Landslide of love' and 'The only one' were also good songs by 'Transvision Vamp' .Those songs are also worth watching/listening to on You Tube.
She was great and they were a good band.
Give those other songs a try too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Yet most of the people who had a social life before this will go right back to doing their thing and not giving a shit about those who have no one. Only when it effects them I guess -_-

The key word in your response is "most". There are plenty of huge givers on this forum, and if you look hard enough you will find them IRL, as well.