• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ItsTimeToExit

Live to die another day
Jul 20, 2021
I have decided that my method will be N and have already ordered from D. While that part was easy the amount of planning required to have my affairs in order is immense!

Here is everything I have thought of so far. Perhaps you can spot if I have missed anything?

• Step by step guide on what to do immediately after discovering my corpse.
    • Phone number of two nearest police stations.
    • Note detailing my method to speed up the coroners investigation.
  • Government agencies to register my death at.
    • Including which documents they will need.
  • New will drafted listing my wife as first beneficiary and my brother as second.
  • All debts paid off.
  • List of investments and bank accounts.
  • Location of birth certificate and citizenship.

Still to do
  • Create "Future" emails that will be sent to my wife after 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year.
  • Arrange a friend to handle any IT related work.
  • Passwords exported to an excel file.
    • Any record of SS or talks with D will be removed.

Do you think the future emails are a good idea? I'm worried that sudden emails from a dead person can be extremely distressing.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, whitefeather and it's_all_a_game
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
It's totes your choice what you do/leave behind etc.

But I legit bet that a lot of people don't really care about what's left behind.
Heck, I bet most people that actually ctb, don't even look at methods on here, besides googling 'how to hang' or whatever.

I

ItsTimeToExit

Live to die another day
Jul 20, 2021
Future emails are now complete. Added a "1 week later" email too.

I need to add getting rid of some of my stuff to the list but without being obvious about it. I have also noticed that people at my work are getting a bit suspicious about my behaviour.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Im so jealous of your organized planning and your resolve. Just thinking about time after i passed or any issue related to it makes me quickly dismissive of these thoughts as I get conscious of being closer to my end. I truely envy you

Reactions: LittleJem
I

ItsTimeToExit

Live to die another day
Jul 20, 2021
Im so jealous of your organized planning and your resolve. Just thinking about time after i passed or any issue related to it makes me quickly dismissive of these thoughts as I get conscious of being closer to my end. I truely envy you
Thank you.

In a way it is a curse that once my mind is made up its made up and only extreme external forces can stop me. This "drive" has never served me well and constantly results in disaster after disaster for me. I was never a fit for this world.

There is no sadness with my plans, I so desperately want out that there is actual happiness that I'm getting it done.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
If I ctb alone and the cops find my corpse,will the county have to take carrot my body,notifying the govt I'm dead etc? So far I have made no provisions.

C

CioransSon

May 12, 2021
I have decided that my method will be N and have already ordered from D. While that part was easy the amount of planning required to have my affairs in order is immense!

Here is everything I have thought of so far. Perhaps you can spot if I have missed anything?

• New will drafted listing my wife as first beneficiary and my brother as second.
  • All debts paid off.

Still to do
  • Create "Future" emails that will be sent to my wife after 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year.

Do you think the future emails are a good idea? I'm worried that sudden emails from a dead person can be extremely distressing.
I just wanna send empathy. Also to say also holy fuck, because wow you plan shit the way I do; extensive research, lists, and letter writing. Then having other folks check for holes just in case.

The empathy is because I know how hard it is for me to just...let things go, and so I plot and plan and it's soothing sometimes so I know what's going on, but also can be super exhausting. Maybe it's the same for you; a sense of control and responsibility... A way to manage...but also tiring.

I wish you luck.

For feedback regarding the letters: Obviously you know your wife better than I do, but I would say for me, if I had a spouse die and then suddenly had them sending me letters.... I mean. It's tricky.

E.g. in the future I may have finally gotten to some form of emotional stability and then suddenly a letter from the person I'm grieving?

I'd say giving her advanced notice would be a good call. Like a "hey I scheduled some emails for some points in time for the next year or two". Because realistically she's going to have to get used to you not existing and the longer you prolong that the longer her grieving will be and the more complicated. But on the other hand if she loves you she will probably want to hear from you regardless, even if it means the grieving process is a bit more complicated and lasts longer. So yeah, I say, decide whatever it's up to you. But I think giving her a heads up that she's going to get those emails would be really beneficial so she doesn't freak out, or get more hurt, or think it's a bad joke or someone trying to scam her.

hopefully that makes sense, and hopefully you will be able to rest once you ctb.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem and ItsTimeToExit
I

ItsTimeToExit

Live to die another day
Jul 20, 2021
I just wanna send empathy. Also to say also holy fuck, because wow you plan shit the way I do; extensive research, lists, and letter writing. Then having other folks check for holes just in case.

Thanks the message, you are spot on with everything you said and its nice to meet a kindred soul I guess.

Your feedback is brilliant and I've adjusted my timelines. 1 year is too far into the future so I've shortened it to 6 months. Email will go out at 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months. Each email is more encouraging and explanatory than the previous email.

The note will explain what is coming and each email will have a link to let her read everything in one go if she chooses or block the emails from ever being sent. It's best to provide as many options as possible.

I understand that it can be tricky but I know her and she will appreciate it in her own way. Despite how morbid or out of place it is for other people.

---

In other news I got my N from D! Happy days are near for me and while I feel like drinking it right now I have more work left to complete :(

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Oh wow, you have your N!!! Well done for completing all your preparations. I am trying to do stuff like write my will and wrap up my affairs, I'm just so low energy that it is tricky. But I am further along.

Sorry it has come to this, but sounds so thought through

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021

• All debts paid off.

Still to do

I was just reading your list which I have just started myself. The future emails is a huge dilema for me. I was automatically going to do that as well but I am trying to play that out in my mind. What would i think if I got an email 6 months after my family member died? I personally would love it. But then I would wake up eveyr day after wondering am I getting another email and repeat this every day until i go insane lol. So if you do, i might suggest you actually say in the first message that another will follow in 6 months or whatever your time frame may be.