Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Its friday. I'm so close and yet so far. I'm so nervous but I long for it. My mind keeps bringing up my niece, animals, and friends. Ik one of them is gonna kill himself in a few years and my best friend is already suicidal. If I don't donut now I'll end up just doing it on an impulse when he finally ctbs or if one of my friends leave me. I can't handle another person I care about leaving me again. I'm trapped with my abusive mom with no hope of escaping. I'm not important to my family but I know that they love me. I just don't love them back. I have to ctb tomorrow night. Its the only way out. I hope I get to talk to that guy I like for the last time tonight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, AllCatsAreGrey, Unknown21 and 2 others
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
I'm sorry life has been so unkind. I hope you're sure about your decision, as we know we can't go back, and that you get to talk to the guy you like :heart:and that you have peace

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry life has been so unkind. I hope you're sure about your decision, as we know we can't go back, and that you get to talk to the guy you like :heart:and that you have peace
I have been sure for a while now, but thank you for the concern.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Whatever your method, double check everything. The last thing you need is s failure. That would just bring additional problems to what you already deal with.
I hope all goes well and peace awaits you.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Is the main reason you want to ctb your abusive mum? If so there are maaaaaany options you can explore before considering ctb. Which country do you live in if you don't mind me asking? Do you want help finding emergency accomodation?

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Is the main reason you want to ctb your abusive mum? If so there are maaaaaany options you can explore before considering ctb. Which country do you live in if you don't mind me asking? Do you want help finding emergency accomodation?
There is multiple reasons why. I was just venting about her.

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until thereā€™s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'm so sorry that you had to suffer so much, take me with you man, I'm not entirely confident my partial hanging method will work. Wish we could just have a quick and easy end. This really sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Some place nice