• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting and evil how humans purposely make voluntary death so inaccessible, it's just unacceptable how there isn't the option of a guaranteed, peaceful, instant and accessible way to die available for all. I don't get why people should have to struggle so much to free themselves from this existence they never consented to in the first place and just leads to decay and death anyway. I should simply be able to peacefully cease existing when I wish to with no risks, complications, method research and planning and it's just hellish how I can't.

It just disgusts me how if one simply wants to die peacefully that's too much to ask for, it's really disturbing how humans go out of their way to stop others from accessing peaceful ways to die, it's horrifying how people even have to fear trying to die potentially going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.

To have the option to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep would be so relieving for me and would prevent so much meaningless, unnecessary suffering, but no humans are far too sadistic to allow others that, instead they want to see others suffer and struggle as much as possible tormented in this existence for decades on end until they die anyway.

A peaceful suicide literally would solve everything for me which is why I really despise this evil anti-suicide society, humans truly are the worst species with how they deny others a painless death even know there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this pointless existence.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate that too. For some people, it's extremely difficult to die and I wish that people like us had access to euthanasia instead of going through so many hurdles to ctb. But unfortunately some of us will always have so much obstacles to ctb due to how pro life society is. It's so unfair at how difficult it is to die... it makes me wish that I was dead even more than I currently do

weepingfree

weepingfree

Time’s tide will smother you, and I will too
Feb 28, 2020
I would also love to give some final hugs and say some words to people before I go…. Maybe give a friend my favorite bike.

But the anti-suicide thing makes it so that I have to be secretive with all my thoughts and preparation… which makes me feel even more alone.

This is truly a cultish world with its bizarre avoidance of something that's going to happen to everyone, either soon or later.

It's not as simple as life good, death bad. Ask people with mental illness or constant pain

T

ToastInTheShell

Mar 17, 2024
It's especially gross when people celebrate failed attempts, which the lack of support of voluntary death leads to an increase of.

Being happy about someone who was in so much pain that they wanted to kill themselves being brought back to an even worse place (emotionally, mentally and often even physically) is just non-sensical to me.

If they truly cared about the happiness of others, they'd campaign for the FREQUENT use of euthanasia/voluntary death, not the abolition of it. "Suicide is never an option" my arse, for some its the only fucking option.

Some people just have no damn empathy, but pretend they do cuz they're "anti-death" which reeeaaallly makes me angry. It's never about the happiness of others or harm prevention, it's about their self-righteousness and need to feel like a good person.

A good person would give someone someone in agony a route to be free of pain. End of story.

I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
It baffles me how people can be against a legal right to end your life peacefully on your own terms.
In their mind it is morally right to force people to shoot, hang, poison themselves. Jump off buildings, in front of trains/vehicles, suffer in silence for years and die alone.
And they have the audacity to say we are the ones sick in the head.

Reactions: sserafim
weepingfree

weepingfree

Time’s tide will smother you, and I will too
Feb 28, 2020
A good person would give someone someone in agony a route to be free of pain. End of story.

It really is about empathy. You can even feel it when you discuss suicide with someone — rather than to try to feel what might have led you to want to end your life, they say tired anti-suicide lines that annoy me. Telling me "you can't give up now" makes me feel like they don't give a shit about my pain. And they really don't.