• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so disgusting and sadistic how many people get so obsessed with stopping others finding true peace from this existence, there really are no words to describe how truly evil pro-lifers are with how they love forcing others to suffer. It's just unacceptable how suicide is seen as something to prevent rather than accept as a very valid personal choice, the fact that such a thing as suicide prevention exists just leads to way more harm, it's horrifying really how suicide isn't accepted despite the fact that existence causes so much suffering.

Under no circumstances would I ever want to decay from age in this hellish existence that can potentially get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine, instead I just wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, death truly is the only relief for me which is why I despise the fact that such a thing as suicide prevention exists. Suicide prevention is just enslavement, extreme cruelty and the prolonging of meaningless, unnecessary suffering, it serves no purpose but to torment people until they die anyway.

People should be able to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way when they want to and it's nobody else's place to interfere with that, it's criminal how we are denied the right to die in peace. All that pro-lifers want is to make others suffer for as long as possible until they die in agony tormented by old age, they are sadists. More than anything I wish I never existed, there's no point to existing, existence is nothing but pointless suffering, it's so undesirable to have the ability to exist, I really wish there's acceptance towards voluntary death, to let people die in peace and respect their wish is all that's compassionate.