• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
I'm sorry about what you are going through/have went through. Are you still with us hun?

Reactions: junko
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I'm sorry what happen to you, I hope you find your peace

Reactions: junko
junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
I'm sorry about what you are going through/have went through. Are you still with us hun?
Yes

Do not remember last 24 hrs but am here

Have found SN source. Will not ship until tomorrow, though. Expensive. Can afford but Still need to worry about timing of dosage bc landlady issue. Plus need to be gone by Monday. Work. Probably will not make it to me before Monday even if order now.

Physical update: have not eaten proper meal since wed afaik. Definitely dehydrated. Heart pounding, chest hurts. Know VSED takes weeks and do not believe I will CTB with it alone. But feels like progress until SN.

Have many health issues. Am physically disabled. Am hoping that stopping meds that help with health issues and disability will make CTB easier no matter my method

Still have partial setup put together. Am considering full, with hanging out of window. Concerns: timing. Body being found. Rope slipping, coming undone, body falling.

More research necessary. No energy for it.

Thank you for checking in

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
Yes

Do not remember last 24 hrs but am here

Have found SN source. Will not ship until tomorrow, though. Expensive. Can afford but Still need to worry about timing of dosage bc landlady issue. Plus need to be gone by Monday. Work. Probably will not make it to me before Monday even if order now.

Physical update: have not eaten proper meal since wed afaik. Definitely dehydrated. Heart pounding, chest hurts. Know VSED takes weeks and do not believe I will CTB with it alone. But feels like progress until SN.

Have many health issues. Am physically disabled. Am hoping that stopping meds that help with health issues and disability will make CTB easier no matter my method

Still have partial setup put together. Am considering full, with hanging out of window. Concerns: timing. Body being found. Rope slipping, coming undone, body falling.

More research necessary. No energy for it.

Thank you for checking in
I'm sorry for everything hun. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do.

Send me a sign if you've made it to the other side successfully <3 Much love

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I am so, so sorry that this is the reality you find yourself in. It seems like the more someone needs kindness and understanding, the nastier other people are to them. I don't know why this is, but I've always suspected that it has something to do with a general human fear that misfortune is "catching." I suppose occasionally it is, either literally, in the case of infections that cause CNS damage and symptoms that mimic depression, or figuratively, in the case of wretched individuals who have angered some high-status person or group and are now pariahs, as is anyone unwise enough to be seen with them.

I doubt that brings you much comfort (at least it never did to me), but maybe it helps a little to know that you really don't deserve the shit that people keep throwing at you. SaSu is always open, barring DDoS attacks, so please drop in periodically to tell us how you are.

Reactions: wiinterfrost
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

āœæ
Oct 9, 2022
I wish you peaceful journey to the otherside. I'm sorry you've been through so much I truly hope you find happiness šŸ¤