S

sweeterthanchocolat

Apr 30, 2023
i hate everything my partner doesn't show love or even talk to me unless i'm pleasing him and he openly talks about loving someone else and i can't say anything about it because it'll ruin him my grades are fucked i cant bring myself to do most shit that i did easily just a couple weeks ago i don't even know what's causing this i am so fucked i could try to ctb but most methods i have access to have low success rates and i live in a shit muslim country where alcohol is not allowed so getting SN is probably gonna be hard as shit i don't want to live anymore

Reactions: Zegers
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Being stuck in a muslim country as a woman has to be one of the most awful situations to be in. I'm sorry you are dealing with that kind of torture.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful feeling trapped in that situation and I certainly hate how it can be so difficult to finally die, I see it as being so cruel how humans are denied the option to just pass away in peace without risks and complications, failing a ctb attempt certainly sounds so horrible to me. But anyway I wish you the best.

EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
i hate everything my partner doesn't show love or even talk to me unless i'm pleasing him and he openly talks about loving someone else and i can't say anything about it because it'll ruin him my grades are fucked i cant bring myself to do most shit that i did easily just a couple weeks ago i don't even know what's causing this i am so fucked i could try to ctb but most methods i have access to have low success rates and i live in a shit muslim country where alcohol is not allowed so getting SN is probably gonna be hard as shit i don't want to live anymore
I'm sorry you are struggling like this. Are you able to leave the relationship? I don't know how viable it is but if there is a way that seems like it's worth trying. Would be a jarring change but worth it to get through. For however long you are here you shouldn't e stuck dealing with someone like that, a partner should show they care about you, period.

S

sweeterthanchocolat

Apr 30, 2023
I'm sorry you are struggling like this. Are you able to leave the relationship? I don't know how viable it is but if there is a way that seems like it's worth trying. Would be a jarring change but worth it to get through. For however long you are here you shouldn't e stuck dealing with someone like that, a partner should show they care about you, period.
i don't want to because it'll ruin him