U

Uk2023

Dec 11, 2022
They say you can't miss whats meant for you

The last few years just tell me there's nothing meant for me.

I try my hand at things and get redirected back to nothing.

Nothing knocks on my door and nothing follows me home.

2023 is just tasks I didn't want to deal with but had to, Im free of it at least but a cycle is set and 2024 looks the same.

With nothing meant for me, there's opportunity to create but I'm blank.

Not a fan of winter; so it's 4 months of this plus feeling plus cold and hungry.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, person357, Forever Sleep and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel so much like this too. Life just seems like a whole long sequence of things I don't want to do. Even if I had the funds to do nicer things- holiday, travel, I'm not even sure I'm all that bothered anymore. When you don't want to live even to do the nicer things in life, what's the point in hanging around to do the unpleasant things?

• Hugs
Reactions: Uk2023, annointed_towers and person357
U

Uk2023

Dec 11, 2022
I feel so much like this too. Life just seems like a whole long sequence of things I don't want to do. Even if I had the funds to do nicer things- holiday, travel, I'm not even sure I'm all that bothered anymore. When you don't want to live even to do the nicer things in life, what's the point in hanging around to do the unpleasant things?

Things I want to do list is practically blank

Same goes for people to see 😆

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
It is truly pretty damn pointless. By default, we are stuck having to go through DECADES of schools and jobs. Then during our waking hours, we just keep getting hungry and thirsty, keep needing to use the bathroom, always have different to-do lists of chores and errands, buy groceries, clear the trash, do laundry, commute, see the doctor, exercise, shower, organize things, maintain and repair things, overcome different obstacles......... and the list goes on

We are just a constant slave to our physical body. Keep needing to feed it, clean it, maintain and protect it, treat it with special care, as it slowly declines and rots away......

Too much effort for too little reward

Reactions: Uk2023 and NoOneLovesMiMi