Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Yep I get ya, my hamster constantly gives me evils if I don't give her any of my food!!

Reactions: a_strange_day
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
I swear I've caught dogs in cars in parking lots giving me attitude as I walk by on the way to my own car...
so it's not a joke?
I swear I've caught dogs in cars in parking lots giving me attitude as I walk by on the way to my own car...
I mean, there was a time when I thought my flower pot gave me attitude but surely that was an overstatement

Last edited:
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Dogs always used to bark at me if I was stoned, they sensed it. They don't anymore even though I'm stoned all the time. Weird, my demeanour must be different. Less of a threat. Kind of them not to prey on my weakness

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Dogs are lovely don't diss dogs

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Sweetness dogs don't have personal agendas towards people. They don't give people firry looks. Maybe you're just s little paranoid.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I believe dogs can read our body language better than we can read theirs.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I saw something on a TV show about dogs being observent to some social cues. Same dog and their owner met the same man twice. First time, it was a happy meeting. Smiles and pleasantness. Man bends down, offers the dog a treat and the dog takes it. Second time they meet, they fabricated an argument. Man bends down to offer the dog a treat, dog backs away.

Reactions: epic and FTL.Wanderer