S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020

It's not goodbye yet. But hopefully soon. I want to thank the ss community for the support and acceptance that I was looking for. So many sad stories being shared here. I hope we all can find what we're looking for.
Thank you to @cryptic__egg, @idonk, @Loser, @LostLife, @Meowkin and @Worthless loser, @PrettyNoose and @Oh_dear_how_Gastly . Sorry if I left anyone out.
I don't know when the end is, but I wanted to say thank you for your help.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meowkin, Myforevercharlie, TowerUpright and 7 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
@Sadkitty I'm speechless right now. i hope you find the strength in you to carry on. At the same time, I understand the pain can be overwhelming at times.
It's difficult to find a way out after many years of struggling with mental illness. Taking countless of medication and hours of therapy and yet we find ourselves where we started. It's very frustrating to say the least. Just know that you have my support until the moment we say goodbye to each other. I'm grateful to have found a friend like you on SS. Sending nothing but hugs and love your way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm going to have to cry a whole lot if you go. You've made my days brighter so many times and I'll miss you so much. I hope you don't end up doing it, but if you do good luck and we all love you.

• Hugs
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
That's a beautifully sad song, appropriate for a post like this. Thank you for being you. I'm still having trouble finding words, but I just want to let you know that you're a great person and I'm sorry that things have led to this point. You've brought joy to this place whether you realize it or not. It'll be a sad day when you leave. We'd all rather the reason for leaving be because of recovery, but if it's for the other reason... well... we'll understand. I just want to wish you well and hope for the best.

• Love
Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot

UK users only pls
Jun 20, 2020
Be sure if u need to tlk dnt make no rash decisions

• Love
Reactions: Sadkitty
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish you peace and calmness during your interim and hope you are able to make the best decision for your situation. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Forgetmenot and Sadkitty
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I'm still trying to muster the strength to reply to you dear friends....thank you for now

Reactions: Forgetmenot
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Be well, SadKitty..

• Love
Reactions: Sadkitty
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I honestly can't think of something profound to say to the responses of my friends. I just want you to know you have made my time here a helpful, hopeful and positive experience. As much as I hurt, it's always nice to talk to you guys. I know we all have different problems and different lives but we connect here and it's very meaningful. I say thank you with every ounce of sincerity.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8782, Meowkin, Forgetmenot and 1 other person