• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

angelcircuit

angelcircuit

"I feel like I can do... just about anything."
Feb 23, 2023
my sibling just tried ODing on some prescription meds both me and them were holding onto for other reasons. my dad thinks im a part of the reason why they did it so he told me to pack my shit and leave because im a danger to the entire family. but as i was packing last second he said he would be the one to leave. aside from the ODing this is pretty much every monday, but i am so fucking worried. i can't help but feel like if me and them didnt get into an argument, if i took the bag they told me to take, then they wouldn't be going to the ER right now to get their stomach pumped. im such a horrible brother and i don't deserve to live.

i really hope they're okay. i don't think i'll ever get over just how much pain i can put someone in, especially someone so dear to me. im sorry. i hope you recover safely and come home to a family who loves and supports you, not a broken one that will reprimand you for your attempt. i'm sorry im such a cancer. im sorry i dragged you down with me. im really sorry.

edit: lmfao im complaining about how bad of a person i am when my sibling is literally the one who OD'd like get a grip and stop making it about yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: odollam_oleander, Hotsackage, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
This isn't your fault. Your brother likely had a lot of things going on with him that led him to doing this to himself, so don't spend your time beating yourself up over it. The best you can do is be a bit more lenient on yourself and take the time to just be there for him and support him as best as you can. If your dad wants to blame you then fuck him. Most parents like to blame everyone but themselves, so don't take anything he says to you to heart.

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
People do things in desperation. I hope they're OK, not your fault