hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
If there was a quick and painless method, I wouldn't be here right now. But because society is selfish, evil, and cruel, I'm forced to live and suffer. "Free will", my ass. There will never be a thing such as freedom on this planet. Society has brainwashed humanity so damn hard that they think that attempting suicide is selfish and they guilt-trip the suicidal people on top of that. Society is fine with euthanizing animals, but not fellow humans. Cats and dogs are shown more empathy, sympathy, and pity, than suicidal humans, even though suicidal humans can live 50 years longer than cats and dogs do, so they suffer way longer. Society will put animals who suffer to sleep, and even the animals on farms who get killed at least die quickly due to euthanasia, but humans? No, we are forced to continue suffering, we can't pick to die a painless death. We never asked to be born, we never asked to be here, yet we are expected to work for the rest of our lives like slaves. Even my nightmares are more exciting and inspiring than this cruel reality.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Painfu.Ll.suffering, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 8 others
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Most of it is due to the fact that we havent figured out the general societal wide implications of Suicidality And what accepting it would mean In philosophy. I think philosophy is the only way out of this mess coming up with well constructed well thought out arguments to change people's perception about suicide. These are all incredibly difficult discussions for people to have.

I agree with you with your parallels about animal suffering However I don't think it's a good argument for people Who don't Already agree with you. The average person will simply just write off humans and animals as incomparable consciously or unconsciously. I've seen the animal suffering argument a few times in this form before but I think it has too much baggage and it's probably best to reformulate our arguments.

Canada has made great strides to have official channels for people to catch the bus. It might do well to research how they were able to pull that off. If it's possible in Canada then it should be possible in other parts of the world. It's difficult to empathize with people but it's the only way out of this mess. If we simply just call people cruel and evil without empathizing with their perspective we will never change their mind. They will just simply label us as deranged mentally ill lunatics that don't know what we're talking about. They will never make it to some of our deeper arguments and simply just write us off.

Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and raindrop9
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is like we are being punished all because other people so selfishly decided to procreate, I despise this evil and disgusting anti-suicide society where humans are expected to suffer no matter what.

I will always hate how people are brainwashed into believing that suicide is irrational, it certainly is insane how suicide is always viewed as worse than suffering despite the fact that nobody can be harmed by not existing.

I despise how there is a lack of acceptance towards the reality that not everyone even wants to exist. It's so hellish how we cannot just have the option to die in peace when we wish to, humans really are the worst species with how they harmfully force life here, wishing to make that individual a prisoner to this hellish existence until they die anyway.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx and myusername890
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
If there was a quick and painless method, I wouldn't be here right now. But because society is selfish, evil, and cruel, I'm forced to live and suffer. "Free will", my ass. There will never be a thing such as freedom on this planet. Society has brainwashed humanity so damn hard that they think that attempting suicide is selfish and they guilt-trip the suicidal people on top of that. Society is fine with euthanizing animals, but not fellow humans. Cats and dogs are shown more empathy, sympathy, and pity, than suicidal humans, even though suicidal humans can live 50 years longer than cats and dogs do, so they suffer way longer. Society will put animals who suffer to sleep, and even the animals on farms who get killed at least die quickly due to euthanasia, but humans? No, we are forced to continue suffering, we can't pick to die a painless death. We never asked to be born, we never asked to be here, yet we are expected to work for the rest of our lives like slaves. Even my nightmares are more exciting and inspiring than this cruel reality.
Forced wage slavery for 40 or 50 years just to survive in a life we didn't ask for. We are forced to have a car because our society is so spread out. Forced car ownership, forced wage slavery, extreme isolation and loneliness. These types of things make it very hard to go on for even one more day. I wish I had the courage to shoot myself in the head.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
This happens because if suicide were allowed, with a painless method, many, many people would kill themselves, and this would cause enormous losses for companies, especially large ones.

I have the closest method, or with practically the same result, to Nembutal. I posted everything about it in this thread:

U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
I disagree a little. If there was a painless and quick method, then almost everyone would be dead, because almost every person has thought about suicide at least once in their life. Complexity and "illegality" are the barriers that allow you to comprehend your choice. For example, I would absolutely attempt suicide, but only if I was alone and not needed by anyone. Almost no one needs me anyway, but I have parents and a cat. I see them often, my mother every day, I live with her. How can you imagine this - yesterday she talked to her own son, and today he is dead. And her friend's mother recently died, and even this made her very upset, almost cry. I can say, to be honest, that my parents are bad, my mother overprotected me, my father raised me in tyranny, and because of this I did not grow up as a person capable of adulthood and independent life. But they love me, and I still love them. So other thoughts are imposed: live, suffer, at least for the sake of those who need you. I don't know if this is cowardice, but apparently, after all, I won't be able to make the attempt now.