B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Tomorrow is the day. I can't justify staying here any longer. No matter what happens tomorrow, things will be different.

Tonight is the last night I will be allowed to live in my home. I've talked about my experiences with homelessness already so I won't repeat myself. It's not a life I'm willing to live again. I'm facing potential life long homelessness. It's not just a rough patch anymore.

I will be using the shallow water blackout method, with partial suspension as plan B. This will be my fourth attempt on my life. Not exactly a good track record. Who knows, maybe I don't even have it in me to do it. My failures definitely imply that right? Unfortunately, I feel it in my heart it's different this time. I was never faced with such a serious outcome if I fail. There's not much of a life to come back to if I live, is there.

This is also my second goodbye here. It's a horrible thing to make somebody lose you more than once. I get that...but I think withholding closure from them is just as bad too. I don't care if it's seen as attention seeking or egotistical or blah blah...I just want to say goodbye is all.

This forum has done wonders for making my time easier to handle. So many of you have spent honest time and enegry supporting me in whatever way you can. All the PM talks that gave me connections when I needed them the most. Truly priceless. I don't want to name names, but you know who you are.

I wish I wanted to spend the rest of my time here replying to as many posts and talking to as many people as I could. I feel empty, i gave you guys as much of myself as I think I could.

Some if you are probably rolling your eyes at me. "oh he will be back" well guess what, maybe I will be. Maybe I'll fuck up tomorrow like I fucked up the last 3 times. Maybe I lacked the strength to do it the whole time and I'll give up at the last second.

But maybe I won't. I hope I won't. I can't mess this up. The life I have for
myself beyond tomorrow is not meant for anybody on earth. I will truly be giving it my all to ensure I'm not here for it.

If I do fail, because I can be honest, I know there is a chance of that happening...I will not return be returning here soon. This forum will be forcibly shot very far down my priority list if I'm to start my new life anyway. I will be a different person. I will not be able to continue participating how I have been before. I don't know how to make you any promises, I can't really. Im not prepared to just jump right back in here if I can't KTB. But this place has taken over a very special place in my heart. If that heart still beats, I'm sure it will eventually lead me back here.

So assume what you want of my impending absence. Hope for the best and expect the worst. No matter how me and you have interacted here, even if we never did, you all have my love. Cue the cheesy music because everyone here has touched my soul and you deserve to know it. All I ask from you, is a simple goodbye. Anything beyond that, you're still free to say, and I'd love to hear it.

I've spent my day watching movies, and I'd like to finish my day like that. I will read and reply to whatever you have to say to me here, but I only promise I will do that before I go tomorrow. For right now, I want to be with myself. I'll also be sending out PMs to everyone I've been talking to through it. I've promised to you that I will say goodbye properly, and I will.

I can't thank you all enough. I hope all of you achieve the peace you seek. Life isn't fair. That's about as simple as you can explain it.

Reactions: fuckthis, windingdown, RM5998 and 31 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Bye Benjamin. :(

Everything I said in your first goodbye post remains and I want to remind you: You sure made an impact on this site the days you were here, Ben. You're a unique fella with a big personality. You made it clear what your opinion was while respecting others. You showed your support and friendliness to the SS community, opening up your time for other people and willingly engaging in conversation to get to know other people and help them however you could. While I'm sad to see you go so soon, you've expressed how much suffering you've dealt with, and I'm happy that you'll finally find peace. Good luck, Ben. I hope you find mr.death when you KTB. May you suffer no more and wishing you a peaceful journey. I will miss game nights and calling you out for rigging. I wish we could've played one last game of Cards "Agaisnt" Humanity that ended on a happier note. You said you would leave me the biggest goodbye anyone has ever received here for me when I left... but now you're not going to be there for me when I say my goodbyes. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: RM5998, Escargot Shorts, Mugara and 8 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
will miss the fuck out of you if you go

Reactions: Circles, windingdown, Red star and 6 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Ben, I've only had limited interactions with you, but I know you are a very wise enlightened compassionate soul.. You have started some of the most beautiful loving threads here, and I am truly honored to have crossed paths with you even so slightly in this lifetime. It is my sincere hope that you are able to find your peace freedom and love.. You my friend deserve it.. Namaste and Godspeed fellow traveler.. *bows humbly

Reactions: windingdown, NOISYMIND, Red star and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Best of luck to you brother. No harm done if it doesn't work out for whatever reason, nobody will judge you for it, and I'm sure any return here will be welcomed by many. Wishing you peace and strength.

Reactions: windingdown, VincentValentine, mattwitt and 9 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
So much for Cards Against Humanity asshole

Reactions: RM5998, mattwitt, RottingFlowerBrains and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Tomorrow is the day. I can't justify staying here any longer. No matter what happens tomorrow, things will be different.

Tonight is the last night I will be allowed to live in my home. I've talked about my experiences with homelessness already so I won't repeat myself. It's not a life I'm willing to live again. I'm facing potential life long homelessness. It's not just a rough patch anymore.

I will be using the shallow water blackout method, with partial suspension as plan B. This will be my fourth attempt on my life. Not exactly a good track record. Who knows, maybe I don't even have it in me to do it. My failures definitely imply that right? Unfortunately, I feel it in my heart it's different this time. I was never faced with such a serious outcome if I fail. There's not much of a life to come back to if I live, is there.

This is also my second goodbye here. It's a horrible thing to make somebody lose you more than once. I get that...but I think withholding closure from them is just as bad too. I don't care if it's seen as attention seeking or egotistical or blah blah...I just want to say goodbye is all.

This forum has done wonders for making my time easier to handle. So many of you have spent honest time and enegry supporting me in whatever way you can. All the PM talks that gave me connections when I needed them the most. Truly priceless. I don't want to name names, but you know who you are.

I wish I wanted to spend the rest of my time here replying to as many posts and talking to as many people as I could. I feel empty, i gave you guys as much of myself as I think I could.

Some if you are probably rolling your eyes at me. "oh he will be back" well guess what, maybe I will be. Maybe I'll fuck up tomorrow like I fucked up the last 3 times. Maybe I lacked the strength to do it the whole time and I'll give up at the last second.

But maybe I won't. I hope I won't. I can't mess this up. The life I have for
myself beyond tomorrow is not meant for anybody on earth. I will truly be giving it my all to ensure I'm not here for it.

If I do fail, because I can be honest, I know there is a chance of that happening...I will not return be returning here soon. This forum will be forcibly shot very far down my priority list if I'm to start my new life anyway. I will be a different person. I will not be able to continue participating how I have been before. I don't know how to make you any promises, I can't really. Im not prepared to just jump right back in here if I can't KTB. But this place has taken over a very special place in my heart. If that heart still beats, I'm sure it will eventually lead me back here.

So assume what you want of my impending absence. Hope for the best and expect the worst. No matter how me and you have interacted here, even if we never did, you all have my love. Cue the cheesy music because everyone here has touched my soul and you deserve to know it. All I ask from you, is a simple goodbye. Anything beyond that, you're still free to say, and I'd love to hear it.

I've spent my day watching movies, and I'd like to finish my day like that. I will read and reply to whatever you have to say to me here, but I only promise I will do that before I go tomorrow. For right now, I want to be with myself. I'll also be sending out PMs to everyone I've been talking to through it. I've promised to you that I will say goodbye properly, and I will.

I can't thank you all enough. I hope all of you achieve the peace you seek. Life isn't fair. That's about as simple as you can explain it.
First, let me apologize for yesterday I have been having mood issues the past two days.

Second, good luck and have a good journey we will be here to talk until you go <3 :)

Reactions: Red star, mattwitt, RottingFlowerBrains and 4 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Bye Benjamin. :(

Everything I said in your first goodbye post remains and I want to remind you: You sure made an impact on this site the days you were here, Ben. You're a unique fella with a big personality. You made it clear what your opinion was while respecting others. You showed your support and friendliness to the SS community, opening up your time for other people and willingly engaging in conversation to get to know other people and help them however you could. While I'm sad to see you go so soon, you've expressed how much suffering you've dealt with, and I'm happy that you'll finally find peace. Good luck, Ben. I hope you find mr.death when you KTB. May you suffer no more and wishing you a peaceful journey. I will miss game nights and calling you out for rigging. I wish we could've played one last game of Cards "Agaisnt" Humanity that ended on a happier note. You said you would leave me the biggest goodbye anyone has ever received here for me when I left... but now you're not going to be there for me when I say my goodbyes. :(

Thank you <3 Fully expect more PM blasts before I leave. I won't be here for your goodbyes...for that I'm sorry.. but we don't have to leave anything left unsaid. I'm not done with you quite yet.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, BlackDragonof1989, Desperate_Soul and 2 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Ben, I've only had limited interactions with you, but I know you are a very wise enlightened compassionate soul.. You have started some of the most beautiful loving threads here, and I am truly honored to have crossed paths with you even so slightly in this lifetime. It is my sincere hope that you are able to find your peace freedom and love.. You my friend deserve it.. Namaste and Godspeed fellow traveler.. *bows humbly

Your words are well received. The honour was all mine. You deserve your peace too friend.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Best of luck to you brother. No harm done if it doesn't work out for whatever reason, nobody will judge you for it, and I'm sure any return here will be welcomed by many. Wishing you peace and strength.

Cheers, I appreciate it. I wish the same for you. let's hope wishes come true

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, BlackDragonof1989, Nofaith and 1 other person
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
First, let me apologize for yesterday I have been having mood issues the past two days.

Second, good luck and have a good journey we will be here to talk until you go <3 :)

It's all good. No ill will over here. Thanks PatKat.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, BlackDragonof1989, Nofaith and 2 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
It's all good. No ill will over here. Thanks PatKat.
We all have bad days so im glad everyone here understands at least. I am usually really nice just having issues the past few days :(

Reactions: Red star, RottingFlowerBrains, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Anybody can start a game, dickbreath <3

Should I remind you that you are the life of the party. Everybody left after you left the game. CAH isn't fun without Ben. :notsure: even tho u rigged it :P

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Should I remind you that you are the life of the party. Everybody left after you left the game. CAH isn't fun without Ben. :notsure: even tho u rigged it :P
I wanna play CAH... Where do you do this? :)

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, BlackDragonof1989, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Good luck, Ben! I'm happy for you that you have another chance to find peace. We didn't interact much but you did give me really good advice on the shallow water blackout method and all your posts have been friendly and helpful. I really hope that everything goes well! :)

Reactions: mattwitt, RottingFlowerBrains, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

You guys will still have fun without me :) and was it rigged? Like I'll ever say...

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Good luck and God bless, Ben. Peace to you. :halo:

Reactions: Circles, windingdown, Red star and 8 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Ben, You are impossible shoes to fill... Dammit, I knew going into this community it would be difficult.. but woah..

Reactions: mattwitt, BlackDragonof1989, Nofaith and 2 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Good luck, Ben! I'm happy for you that you have another chance to find peace. We didn't interact much but you did give me really good advice on the shallow water blackout method and all your posts have been friendly and helpful. I really hope that everything goes well! :)

Thanks for the support. It will be better when it's all over.

Reactions: windingdown, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 4 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Good luck and God bless, Ben. Peace to you. :halo:

Thanks Maravillosa. I wish you the best with your writing and everything else. You're a gem

Reactions: windingdown, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 3 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Ben, You are impossible shoes to fill... Dammit, I knew going into this community it would be difficult.. but woah..

I guess it's the price we have to pay to have a community so supportive of our feelings. Thank you.

Reactions: mattwitt, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hugs I can understand the not being homeless may you go in peace

Reactions: Circles, Red star, mattwitt and 6 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Benjamin, I'm leaving this here just in case.
I've got hand warmers if you happen to need them for any reason.
I can help warm you and your nuts. No strings attached. <3

Reactions: mattwitt, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 2 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I wanna play CAH... Where do you do this? :)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cards-agaisnt-humanity.4725/

The link to start a game is on the main post

Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cards-agaisnt-humanity.4725/

The link to start a game is on the main post
Thanks Ben!

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Ben
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Good luck. May you find peace in the afterlife.

Reactions: mattwitt, RottingFlowerBrains, Ben and 2 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm so sorry to hear this, it's so very sad, forgive me for not knowing what to say really, except I wish you peace, homelessness would indeed be terrible *hugs*

Reactions: mattwitt, RottingFlowerBrains, Morning Angel and 2 others