violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
These past few weeks I've been almost always thinking of suicide or death in general. Even when I'm watching something funny I think of it. I can't even distract myself from the negative thoughts anymore. It's so annoying and exhausting.

My brain just wants me to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Lookoutbelow, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
F

freetrees

Aug 2, 2023
I can relate to your brain wanting to you to die. My impulsive thoughts from OCD are always telling me to "end your life" and "kill yourself" makes me think if my brain wants me to do it so badly, can it sense something bad about me staying alive? Should I listen?

Reactions: violetdevil and MatrixPrisoner
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I hear you, my brain does the same thing. I keep picturing myself committing suicide. I tried to fight against it, but now I let those thoughts come.

Reactions: violetdevil and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I just hit the point of no return recently as well. The thoughts used to come and go like low and high tide, but now it manifests like a tidal wave of destruction. I pray for accidental death or terminal illness every second I'm awake.

Reactions: violetdevil
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I just hit the point of no return recently as well. The thoughts used to come and go like low and high tide, but now it manifests like a tidal wave of destruction. I pray for accidental death or terminal illness every second I'm awake.
Oh to die in my sleep. That'd be the best

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner