sorrowfull user

sorrowfull user

Im sad scared and empty. Fixing it made it worse
Aug 18, 2023
my life is getting worse and i get panic attacks 1-4 times a day and when I get back im just depressed and empty

i cant last for long like this. im constantly thinking about ctb and it wont stop. im breaking down and im nearing my limit

i want to hurt or disable myself. if im lucky ill be able to ctb in a few months but i dont know if i can last that long

im planning on ordering SN and some pills for it. any tips or suggestions

Reactions: hetwordtmeteveel
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You need metoclopramide, painkillers and benzos. take painkillers 1h before sn, 30mg meto 45 mins before and take benzos with sn.

Test the SN with both the aquarium test and the blood test because the blood test only proves that nitrite is present rather than proving the purity of the SN. Don't open the SN until you are ready to ctb and if you do so before you're ready then close it immediately and have extra tests ready to test it next time you open it and when you're sure that you want to ctb. In the test, there will be high nitrate levels as well as high nitrite levels and don't worry about that, its normal.

You can take the SN with still water, no mineral water or any substances that have any extra additives. Keep the SN in an airtight container in a dark cabinet.

Reactions: sorrowfull user
sorrowfull user

sorrowfull user

Im sad scared and empty. Fixing it made it worse
Aug 18, 2023
You need metoclopramide, painkillers and benzos. take painkillers 1h before sn, 30mg meto 45 mins before and take benzos with sn.

Test the SN with both the aquarium test and the blood test because the blood test only proves that nitrite is present rather than proving the purity of the SN. Don't open the SN until you are ready to ctb and if you do so before you're ready then close it immediately and have extra tests ready to test it next time you open it and when you're sure that you want to ctb. In the test, there will be high nitrate levels as well as high nitrite levels and don't worry about that, its normal.

You can take the SN with still water, no mineral water or any substances that have any extra additives. Keep the SN in an airtight container in a dark cabinet.
thank you for the advice