F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Oy! @Steamm no one to talk to? What about all these people? Do we count? Where'd you go?

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams and x~Sophia~x
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I go through times where even answering a single text is too much for me and even though I crave connection to others I completely withdrawal myself from everyone.
That led to nearly all of my friends leaving over the years.
I do understand it though...I'm not an easy person.
"i'm no day at the beach" my dad says lol
Oy! @Steamm no one to talk to? What about all these people? Do we count? Where'd you go?
oy vey! i think we talked her to death pun not intended? lol
@I'm fragile @foxdie we're really making the rounds tonight ladies! :wink:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal, foxdie and x~Sophia~x
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
oy vey! i think we talked her to death pun not intended? lol

I'll admit that OP might see me as a "hater" as he's made some threads that have irked me in the past, so I maybe biased. I'll also admit I'm a bit irked that he says he has no one to talk to, then a bunch of real people empathize with him and share their stories and he's no where to be found. Maybe he's in a bad place and doesn't want to talk, I get it. I'll see myself out before I get anymore spicy haha.

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I'll admit that OP might see me as a "hater" as he's made some threads that have irked me in the past, so I maybe biased. I'll also admit I'm a bit irked that he says he has no one to talk to, then a bunch of real people empathize with him and share their stories and he's no where to be found. Maybe he's in a bad place and doesn't want to talk, I get it. I'll see myself out before I get anymore spicy haha.
ok, i love everything you say. we're friends now!

i haven't been here long enough to know people's habits but that wouldn't be cool if that was the case. hopefully, he just fell asleep?
also, it's a him? i dont ever know if i am talking to a boy or girl half the time. also, i have no clue what country anyone is ever in.

Last edited:
Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
ok, i love everything you say. we're friends now!

i haven't been here long enough to know people's habits but that wouldn't be cool if that was the case. hopefully, he just fell asleep?

also, it's a him? i dont ever know if i am talking to a boy or girl half the time. also, i have no clue what country anyone is ever in.

It can be hard to tell sometimes, and some don't want to say. I just try to make no assumptions unless they make it clear. I'm a guy btw too lol, but I don't mind that you thought otherwise.

I'm willing to give OP the benefit of the doubt, but like I said I might be biased so I watch with a wary eye. But that shouldn't discourage others from participating. It's my problem lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Teal_Blue_Dreams
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
spitfire what are you talking about? you haven't taken a shower in 2 months?!
Probably, I made a post when I almost was accidentally hit by a train and it was prior to that by three or four days.

I don't care either but I feel gross

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
hahah see told ya. ok my foxdie you guy you!
Probably, I made a post when I almost was accidentally hit by a train and it was prior to that by three or four days.

I don't care either but I feel gross
gotcha! well we love ya stankin' ass! :wink:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and foxdie