• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Certainely nothing to do with war crimes commited by men for fun and profit.

I wish that fact was so irrelevant to me that I wouldn't instantly think about it when seeing that statistic mentioned.

Another wonderful reason to CTB.
Might be the case, but childbirths also raises during pandemics which you cannot explain by bad men.

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Might be the case, but childbirths also raises during pandemics which you cannot explain by bad men.
I don't disagree with this point, I think that it supports your thesis better than childbirths during war (too many factors involved).

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Also, some of the posts in this thread so deserve the angry react.
Personally I don't think harmful reactions like the angry react should be allowed on here. It is a suicide forum after all. Suicidal people who are suffering should not be disrespected and undermined.

• Wow
Reactions: freedompass, Chinaski and Girl-shaped Wound
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
In hindsight, suggesting you may have mid to low functioning autism was a bit exaggerated and I do wish to apologize for that. The reason I, and the other gentleman on the first page, brought up your autism, is because you disregard the most basic rules of social conduct, repeat yourself ad nauseam and follow a strict black-and-white way of thinking, which makes arguing with you nerve wracking and unfruitful. Then why don't we just leave you alone? Because you're a popular member who is perceived as being kind and empathetic, which gives you a considerable influence over this site's culture and I guess some members, myself included, don't want this to become a Pro-Mortalist echochamber.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PurpleVoid, ChoclateIsSweet, freedompass and 1 other person
bluem00n

bluem00n

Fatally killed to death
Sep 10, 2022
Lynch Mob? explain please ... I don't think that saying thes a lynch mob against her is really not an adult thing to say against fellow members is it?
Seeing as you endorsed @botch3d's taunts, I could make a similar observation.

The half-dozen posts listed below are what prompted my response.

It's one thing to disagree with FC, and there is indeed plenty of that on this thread (and I don't agree with everything she says myself), but the six posts listed below in my view overstepped the mark by a very considerable margin, between them descending into derisive mockery, sarcasm, abuse, and unwarranted indignation. Their cumulative effect is what prompted my response at Post #41.

Those posts, along with the reacts that endorsed them, represent thirteen individuals, and given the downright nasty tone of the posts, I remain quite comfortable in characterising them as a 'lynch mob', a term that's both a convenient collective name for the individuals who posted, and plainly communicates my demeanour towards their posts.

[1] Post #16 (two supporting reacts)
[2] Post #28 (five supporting reacts)
[3] Post #29 (five supporting reacts)
[4] Post #36
[5] Post #37
[6] Post #39 (two supporting reacts)​

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

It's one thing to disagree with FC, and there is indeed plenty of that on this thread (and I don't agree with everything she says myself), but the six posts listed below in my view overstepped the mark by a very considerable margin, between them descending into derisive mockery, sarcasm, abuse, and unwarranted indignation. Their cumulative effect is what prompted my response at Post #41.

Those posts, along with the reacts that endorsed them, represent thirteen individuals, and given the downright nasty tone of the posts, I remain quite comfortable in characterising them as a 'lynch mob', a term that's both a convenient collective name for the individuals who posted, and plainly communicates my demeanour towards their posts.

[4] Post #36
[5] Post #37
You think the below post, and those who endorse it via a react, are worth characterising as a "lynch mob"?

Why the hell is it so important to you if some hypothetical other person commits suicide or not? It's literally none of your business what anyone else decides to do with their N, if you want to kill yourself that's your pick, you should not be setting that as the standard for others.
Come the fuck on, man.

Reactions: rationaltake
bluem00n

bluem00n

Fatally killed to death
Sep 10, 2022
You think the below post, and those who endorse it via a react, are worth characterising as a "lynch mob"?

Come the fuck on, man.
Your post and its reacts could not by itself be characterised as a lynch mob, no.
But it does look like part of a lynch mob ...

Your post was the one I characterised as "unwarranted indignation".

After all, your post was the last of a series of posts that in my view overstepped the mark, and because it's the last it looked to me like a case of bandwagon jumping ... where you've joined in with an emerging / ongoing attack on FC, thus looking to fuel it and reinforce it.

That perception on my part was further strengthened by your post being a 'false flag' attack from start to finish (as already critiqued in my response).

Come the fuck on, man. (unwarranted indignation seems to be a thing with you! :wink:)​

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Maybe l just fundamentally disagreed with the point expressed, in that l think it's possible for someone to not drink N and still be perfectly sane, but if you think this represents something more sinister that's up to you l suppose

Reactions: PurpleVoid and bed
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it's true that there are lots of unnecessarily hostile people on here. Like some of us just want to die, we are not harming others in anyway. It's a common theme on here, recently for people to be so hostile, so all of the genuine suicidal people should be aware of that I guess. I think a lynch mob describes it well. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people are actually against the forum and are only here to harm it in some way, I don't know. I've certainly seen more pro life type things around here recently as well. The reality is that nowhere is free from the cruelty of humans but words could never hurt me after all.

Reactions: 0000000000000, pthnrdnojvsc, yive and 2 others
bluem00n

bluem00n

Fatally killed to death
Sep 10, 2022
I agree with
Maybe l just fundamentally disagreed with the point expressed, in that l think it's possible for someone to not drink N and still be perfectly sane, but if you think this represents something more sinister that's up to you l suppose
I entirely agree with your opinion on that particular aspect of FC's post #35, but for some reason you omitted that comment by her in your quote in post #37, so it wasn't a factor in my response either (though I'm inclined to think that FC's claims of 'insane' actions by people with N aren't intended to be literal, they look more like rhetorical flourishes to me, a bit extravagant perhaps but that's all ...)

I won't be engaging with this thread any further - I've said my piece, and I'm happy to leave it at that ...
OK Then,
All The Best!​

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I agree with

I entirely agree with your opinion on that particular aspect of FC's post #35, but for some reason you omitted that comment by her in your quote in post #37, so it wasn't a factor in my response either (though I'm inclined to think that FC's claims of 'insane' actions by people with N aren't intended to be literal, they look more like rhetorical flourishes to me, a bit extravagant perhaps but that's all ...)

I won't be engaging with this thread any further - I've said my piece, and I'm happy to leave it at that ...
OK Then,
All The Best!
So you agree with the fundamental point l make in that it's wrong to suggest people are defective for not killing themselves however feel you only need to white knight when it's someone other than FuneralCry doing it, and anyone criticising a post by FC for doing just that is leading a big bully lynch mob, thank you for your assistance.

• Yay!
Reactions: PurpleVoid, BeenGoneLong, rationaltake and 1 other person
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
This user speaks like she's infallible, like she's the final arbitrator on reality constantly. This is really off-putting as well as unhealthy for her, not to mention disturbing. It's wild to me how her defenders gloss over this aspect. If someone I cared about said:

"all those who disagree with me are delusional"

It would definitely concern me. She is obviously very young and is lacking in experience and different perspectives. Which is fine, been there, done that. But maybe her defenders should not enable her so much

Some in this community put her on a pedestal like she's some kind of prophet, white knight her preposterous statements like:

"There has been no process of determining these conclusions as the way that I think is the reality of this existence."

This is also unhealthy. When new users join (who could potentially be minors) and see this "infallible" character being worshipped by some, they can potentially be swept up in this death cult like thinking. Not a good look imo.

I have finally learned my lesson and I won't be engaging with her or this thread anymore. (Everyone can breath) I've put her on ignore. She seems incapable of seeing any perspective but her own as well as an inability to take in new information. Or even participate in a discussion. Which again, is fine, been there done that.

Her influence and sycophants on here do still disturb me but maybe I don't belong here anymore. I don't know. Just be careful who you put on a pedestal, for her sake, our own sakes, and future users. Maybe push back on her more "I am the final arbitrator on reality and anyone who disagrees is delusional" type statements. Do it more constructively then I have. Continue to be better then me. Okay I'm actually done now. Sorry.

Edit: I lied. I'll just add that those asking her why she hasn't killed herself yet... That is pretty foul tbh. Like wow.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: PurpleVoid, BeenGoneLong, ChoclateIsSweet and 8 others
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022

[4] Post #36
[5] Post #37
How was my post a taunt ? T'was à fair question

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Bye Foxdie, I hope you have a great life!! But seriously, that type of pretentious nonsense totally reminds me of why I hate this world so much and wish to leave it behind.

• Yay!
Reactions: 0000000000000, whatevs, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
Stay in your hole if you want, just don't diss the people who are trying to climb out of it.

• Love
Reactions: PurpleVoid, Null Hypothesis, whatevs and 1 other person
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022

[4] Post #36
[5] Post #37
you obviously didn't read a single word of my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.