HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
As I far as I remember, exactly a year ago I would say I started feeling depressed, it's been a while now, a lot has changed, but that feeling stayed the same all the time, so I have to assume it won't be going away any time soon. It's not even like I am in a better place than I was then, if anything I'm probably worse now.
Today is my birthday, I expected that to make me feel better with everyone congratulating me like it happened last year, but almost no one remembered, and I don't even have someone to talk about it like I did last year, my life has just gotten worse from that point until now.
Yesterday sucked too, I failed my first school subject ever and that just made me feel horrible, because I actually tried and that still just wasn't enough. It's been an 1 hour and 20 minutes since my birthday, and I already hate it, the only salvable thing that happened is that I saw a capybara, and it is so fucking pathetic that that is the only good thing that happened to me this day.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and RW__Asher23
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Happy Birthday and wish you Peace. You have us here anyway.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @HappySisyphus,
I would like to send you Happy Birthday!
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I hope you are now somewhat okay.

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through -
People didn't congratulate you.
But you definitely worth the effort -
And deserve support and some comfort.

So we congratulate you in unity -
We are SaSu community.
May you find a real friend, I pray,
On this special day 💙💛

A stranger on the internet can't substitute a friend IRL, but still we can talk I guess.
And I'm so sorry to hear you failed the subject. I've ever failed the math exam even though I studied a lot, and I felt hopeless.

I hope your days will be a bit less unbearable 🙏